Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yes and most of those areas you mentioned are in Democrat held districts with democrat mayors and councils . Coming soon to a Canada near you .
Well, Trump's Maga bullshit was aimed directly at that part of America and, clearly, it is merely propaganda. If anything, he's hurt them even more with his trade embargos. We used to get materiel that was processed just over the border but we've wound that down in favour of Canadian suppliers. We weren't saving any money down there, anymore. We probably won't even have a trade agreement of any kind with the USA until Trump is gone. His Trumpafta is deader than a doornail.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Nor I, for that matter. I only go into Toronto when I have to, which happens to be about 18 months apart, on average.

I used to enjoy sailing over to the US but none of us do that, anymore. The nearby American cities are crumbling, failing post-industrial nightmares ... Rochester, Niagara Falls New York, Erie Pennsylvania, Toledo and Cleveland Ohio, Detroit Michigan, Willwaukee Wisconsin are in advanced states of decay. A couple of them are fighting back ...Millwaukee, Cleveland and the jury is still out on them but Detroit has lost almost 2/3rds of their population. Most of the "northern tier" along the Canadian border is failing faster and farther than post Soviet Eastern Europe.

You sure as hell don't want to go there, either. Roll up the windows and for God sakes DON'T STOP!!!

Whatever Toronto is, it is nothing like that and the areas in Canada bordering on the crumbling, failing part of the USA are mostly thriving. I know that the situation doesn't look like that in the West but anywhere South that you can drive from here within a few hour's radius is Disasterland Dystopia.

Near the end of June when we went to Mississauga, we took the dogs out on the sunny-side boardwalk I believe (Daughter was doing the driving)
We were hoping to see the tall ships that sailed from Nova Scotia for July the 1rst....but..... it was not to be.......

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Near the end of June when we went to Mississauga, we took the dogs out on the sunny-side boardwalk I believe (Daughter was doing the driving)
We were hoping to see the tall ships that sailed from Nova Scotia for July the 1rst....but..... it was not to be.......
The only harbour of any consequence in Mississauga is Port Credit and I'm not sure if visiting tall ships check in, there. They'll go to Toronto, for sure Hamilton almost for sure and sometimes Oakville and Bronte. The last two are not huge harbours and you may see two or three of them up there.

It's a long drive but the coolest place around to take in tall ships in this part of Ontario is at Penetanguishene at the old 1812 Royal Navy base, up there.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump true to form is pretty sure that mental illness is at the bottom of all this shooting Mexicans and so forth.

White guys who do that are, you know, mentally ill.

That fits in perfectly with the AG in Texas trying to get a death penalty case for it.

Not quite the same response from Trump on the Central Park 5.

Took out a full page ad demanding that the 5 innocent black kids be put to death.

They weren't mentally ill I guess.

N words don't get to be mentally ill.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trump true to form is pretty sure that mental illness is at the bottom of all this shooting Mexicans and so forth.

That fits in perfectly with the AG in Texas trying to get a death penalty case for it.

Took out a full page ad demanding that the 5 innocent black kids be put to death.

On average, how many times a day does that bolded phrase jump out at you??

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

I don't give a shit what you think about US politics. There is an entire section of this website that is dedicated to US politics. If I gave a shit, I'd go there and explain to you why you have your head up your arse.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Careful!

This thread is BONDO territory.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't give a shit what you think about US politics. There is an entire section of this website that is dedicated to US politics. If I gave a shit, I'd go there and explain to you why you have your head up your arse.
But wouldn't that belong in a section on anatomy, or maybe medicine?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Don't the lefties just love banning political views they don't like?

Don't they love yanking rights away from the people?

Don't they love telling you what you can't say, and what you must say?

And the morons wonder why we oppose them.