Open military to non citizens?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Spilledthe beer did us all a favour by not serving. Same with Mhz by the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MY RECORD............................................

NOR ABOUT A LACK THEREOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis the LIE-beral CHIKENSH+TS........................................................

scratching in the dirt......................................................

trying to dig up WORMS that are making assumptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hey T-bonesforbrains.............................................

I guess we should assume you were talking through your hat about cop training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You WERE SO CERTAIN you knew it all.................................................

and had the answers.............................................................

and now that you have been INVITED to speak............................................

you HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is TRUE BIRD FERTILIZER you are spreading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
my eyes hurt.
Yes, but those are the type of afflictions that commonly afflict those born insane.

Perhaps if you plucked them out?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why do these forums resemble an insame asylum ever more by the day?
You have a problem with self expression...?

;)
I see you don't read his posts for facts just for appearance...say, speaking of not going by the facts, what's the definition of INSANE again?
( having said that I enjoy Dark Beaver's writing style and content the most).

Then there is the nazi, nutbar, fakenews, commie, globalist, wiener, Yorgie. Talk about the LEFT repeating the same thing over and over again while expecting a RIGHT outcome.

I find it funny these types of people who would promote hiring the enemy as soldiers and buying military equipment off them, both of which phone home every time they are turned on.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
He was stopped from signing up as all the movies were inspiration to many people who did sign up. Dying takes some of the glory away from actual war.

Facts make you look like an asshole btw. I thought you should know that.

MAJOR HORSE SHIT THERE MHZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other Hollywood stars of the time DID join the military!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comment about Wayne is a BIGGER B.S. LIE than your usual crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Nope, Reagan served. He was a REMF, he served in Hollywood, but he did serve. He joined the Army Reserve in 1937, and was called to active duty in 1942.

Johnson and Nixon, too. Naval Reserve, but they were signed up and would have been called if we had been attacked on our shores.

Now, out of 25 candidates, only three have served (Buttigieg, Gabbard, and Moulton, all Democrats). But only one dodged the draft.

What do you mean.....................................

Nixon would have been called up if United States was invaded??????????????????????????????????

Apparently you are unaware that NIXON VOLUNTEERED..........................................

and was second in command of a Torpedo boat operating out of the same GuadalCanal base as JFK and his famous PT 109!!!!!!!!!

One thing you CAN SAY about Nixon...................................

HE WAS NOT A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That's because we turned our 570+ fighter (200 x CF-104, 240 x CF-5, 134 x CF-101 and a crap load of old CF-100s), pre F-18, into 118 fighters and we're about to turn those into 60 F-35s.

The Americans may have the same problem as this new generation of aircraft is so expensive, they are drastically reducing the numbers of fighters they fly. BTW, they are NOT flying single engine interceptors out of Alaska and it is still "up in the air" whether the F-35 will even be used for interception at all.

It's a great plane for a Marine assault ship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH CLUELESS COMRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the approximately 160 F18`s that Pierre Trudeau bought............................................

ONLY ABOUT 20 are NOW AIR WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest are stored away...........................................

with RCAF mechanics CANNIBALIZING THEM for SPARE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the roughly 15 - 20 F18`s flying...................

ONLY 8 -10 are CAPABLE of anything other than LOCAL TRAINING MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of the still flyable craft LACK MODERN encrypted radios.............................................

meaning THEY CANNOT TALK to other NATO PILOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they LACK modern targeting equipment...................................................

meaning many of the machines CANNOT USE modern "smart weapons"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all part of the TRUDEAU FAMILY PLAN.................................

to DISARM Canada and abandon NATO......................................

just let the Cdn military ROT OUT AND RUST AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And turn Canada into a RED CHINESE COLONY..................................................

UNLESS of course- the World Wide Caliphate grabs us first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Spilledthe beer did us all a favour by not serving. Same with Mhz by the way.
I don't feel like I would be missing anything really considering the base for you military requirement is 'weird as hell'.. You put me in a position of having to open fire or die. Which option do you think I would choose when meeting you some dark and stormy night?

Indiana Jones Kill Count

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I don't feel like I would be missing anything really considering the base for you military requirement is 'weird as hell'.. You put me in a position of having to open fire or die. Which option do you think I would choose when meeting you some dark and stormy night?

Indiana Jones Kill Count

I dont think you would KNOW WHAT TO DO.........................................

on a dark and stormy night.................................................

whether I was with you or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just your LSD habit talking here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mental confusion.................................

is so intense..............................

it would have you standing in the rain for hours.............

trying to decide if you minded getting WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for shooting at me....................................

given your values and morals.................................

you would be IN THE OPPOSING ARMY ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC