Beijing is building roads & bridges. America should take notice.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That's your caravan ... all blacks coming from Africa to central america to the USA.. then Canada. :lol:

Talked to a few.. end game is Canada.. best benefits. (Montreal and Toronto can have them all)

The people here have nick named Nuevo Laredo to Negro Laredo..

There are 1000's everywhere..

The joke is here, Mexicans are going to move to Africa.. it's now empty.

Many of them have money too.. the $25/ night hotels are booked solid by the month.

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why would you want to? You hate immigrants and Canadians aren't having enough kids so there shouldn't be any reason to build more roads. Factor in the development of autonomous vehicles and investing in roads doesn't make a lot of sense. On second thought, that's probably precisely why you like it

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Ask JLM ... the Union guy.

Next to truck drivers, road workers are some of the most maligned workers in Canada. They'll needlessly reduce the speed limits where no construction is occurring because they're too lazy to move signs. Maybe instead of building more roads, we should just hire more competent people to manage them

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Of course Nova Scotians do and will continue to rule this world, we offer six for six you survive the firstse t of siox and youj can speak, you won,t be heard otherwise,shed blood or die, laws of ages, tried and trued, The oCEAN ATLANTIC whispers you mainlanders m
ust ust prepare, only the righteous among you will stickl to gthe orb/.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nova Scotcia is unfolding as should, must, my fear is that some advanced unknown wuill expose the Nova Scotia thing
The Islanders to the North of you are strange beings, that's fer sure. Mabou is a secret alien base full of clog dancing killers.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Of course Nova Scotians do and will continue to rule this world, we offer six for six you survive the firstse t of siox and youj can speak, you won,t be heard otherwise,shed blood or die, laws of ages, tried and trued, The oCEAN ATLANTIC whispers you mainlanders m
ust ust prepare, only the righteous among you will stickl to gthe orb/.
Yeah, yeah.
I've been drunk in the LNBR, too!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
sany advanced entitry could follow, of couirse then idea of advanced has diverese klatitudes, my job in lifge is to advance nice and crush nasty with nice, god help me. Shat sparrow is more important than you.....become a sparrow,