Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You fuktards don't seem to know how to build a house in the north that doesn't rot away in 10 years and I'm the stupid one.

I'm not the one in delusion about what the climate is doing and what is causing it. Nice to see the supporters of the collective get fuked over so they get a small taste of of what it feels like to be a lab rat. depression comes from knowing you can do fuk all about it as the time to change that was when you were eating cake with them while watching the Indians being killed in a slow extinction process.
I won't shed one fuking tear no matter how far they disassemble the place.

The food we grow comes from plants that use CO2 and the elite want to eliminate that gas? (and most people her fully support that) I'm not feeling any urgency to follow that stupid plan, the idiots that let it happen can deal with. (they are taking all the spare money we had, woe is me)

======================================================================================================

Poor MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOST IN LEGOLAND AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houses in the far north rot out so quickly BECAUSE THEY WERE BUILT BY NATIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Federal govt routinely ships FULL PREFABRICATED HOUSES to native reserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then PAYS to send natives to trade schools to learn how to put the houses together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natives are PAID to learn a trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is- NATIVES APPARENTLY SELL the house siding for beer money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or for drugs..........or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In any case- most native reserves have collections of dilapidated "tar paper shacks" for people to live in- and these tar paper shacks are what you end up with after natives SELL THE SIDING FROM QUALITY PREFAB HOUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And without water proof siding- the houses ROT SWIFTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course the Kashetchewan Reserve is a "special case"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kash stands on the Hudson Bay Lowlands- 1.5 million square km of mud and sand and gravel- a vast alluvial deposit from the thousands of creeks and rivers flowing into Hudson Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kash area has an average height of SIX FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL- with obvious implications for FLOODING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a addition- each spring- southern lands THAW FASTER than northern areas- for obvious reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that rivers flood NORTH into areas that are STILL FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice jams and flooding are a YEARLY EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS are routine EVACUATIONS of Kash population - to keep them out of reach of yearly flood waters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kash residents are flown a thousand miles or more- SOUTH - with most ending up in Thunder Bay hotels- for weeks at a time!!!!!!!!!

Houses in Kash are especially at risk for flood damage due to their having been built by natives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When white men build in Kash- they START by heaping up a BIG PILE of local sand and gravel into a pad high enough to be out of reach of flood waters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whites build on top of the sand/gravel pad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATIVES DO NOT BOTHER with such stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natives simply build the houses that govt gave for free- and which natives are being paid to build- AT REGULAR GROUND LEVEL!!!!!!!!

And each year the native houses FLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then natives like Atiwapiskat chief Teresa Spence use our tax money to fly south to whine at federal officials in Ottawa over their "inadequate housing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can find all this stuff out if you go back and read the Toronto Red Star coverage of the Kashetchewan "Water Tragedy"!!!!!!!!!!!

It is LIE-beral BIGOTRY and GREED that are blighting the lives of natives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harper govt tried to bring some logic into native lives..........and LIE-berals have UN-done ALL THE CORRUPTION FIGHTING EFFORTS mandated by Harper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Here is a perfect example of how the government operates (under the Liberals anyway, but likely under Conservatives too I might add). This, as it happened, was under a Liberal gov't. A military base needed a shed built to house ammunition so they send out a call for quotes. Out of the quotes received, 1 was the lowest, and presumably best, (although that I don't know). That quote was the winner.

However, because the quote came in lower than was budgeted for, in order to get the price up, they requested that windows be inserted - in an ammunition shed!! The quote was then amended to include windows and the winner of the quote was laughing all the way to the bank!!

You see, the government works this way: if you don't use it, you lose it. Private companies work totally the opposite - where can we find efficiencies so that we can reduce costs, thus stay in business. There is no such attitude in government.

Bottom line: government don't care about the spending because they can always go to the taxpayer to get more money and the Carbon Tax is one way of doing it, stating it's necessary because otherwise "Armageddon" is just around the corner. They think we're too stupid to realize that the climate has always changed and always will and we will simply have to adapt; that carbon isn't a pollutant (unlike the crap that goes into the St. L. and Pacific - now that's pollution). It's a genius way to collect at infinitum because they can raise the price of carbon at their leisure and there won't be a damn thing we can do about it!

With technical advances, we're reducing carbon anyways so the need to price it is simply a corrupt way of stealing money from businesses and people who work hard for it.

It's genius in that it is supposed to make people feel good that they're being robbed of their money to "save" the planet.

JMHO

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Here is a perfect example of how the government operates (under the Liberals anyway, but likely under Conservatives too I might add). This, as it happened, was under a Liberal gov't. A military base needed a shed built to house ammunition so they send out a call for quotes. Out of the quotes received, 1 was the lowest, and presumably best, (although that I don't know). That quote was the winner.

However, because the quote came in lower than was budgeted for, in order to get the price up, they requested that windows be inserted - in an ammunition shed!! The quote was then amended to include windows and the winner of the quote was laughing all the way to the bank!!

You see, the government works this way: if you don't use it, you lose it. Private companies work totally the opposite - where can we find efficiencies so that we can reduce costs, thus stay in business. There is no such attitude in government.

Bottom line: government don't care about the spending because they can always go to the taxpayer to get more money and the Carbon Tax is one way of doing it, stating it's necessary because otherwise "Armageddon" is just around the corner. They think we're too stupid to realize that the climate has always changed and always will and we will simply have to adapt; that carbon isn't a pollutant (unlike the crap that goes into the St. L. and Pacific - now that's pollution). It's a genius way to collect at infinitum because they can raise the price of carbon at their leisure and there won't be a damn thing we can do about it!

With technical advances, we're reducing carbon anyways so the need to price it is simply a corrupt way of stealing money from businesses and people who work hard for it.

It's genius in that it is supposed to make people feel good that they're being robbed of their money to "save" the planet.

JMHO
And of course the taxes collected go straight into general revenue .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
And of course the taxes collected go straight into general revenue .

========================================================================================================

Dixie is right about govt operating on the "use it or lose it" principle!!!!!

But she is quite wrong about our green house gas emissions dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are lying- quite deliberately and relentlessly about the effect their carbon crap and trade tax will have on either greenhouse gas emissions or on our economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the part time and temporary work that is becoming so much a part of our economy!!!!!!!!!

That CRAP WORK ENSURES HIGHER GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of people either have two jobs or they have one job and are signed up for school courses as well- in an effort to escape the McJobs our economy is creating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This part time reality means MORE TRAVELING- to get to MULTIPLE commitments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew a guy who had to STAY AWAKE - once a week- every week for THIRTY SIX HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy had two part time jobs and the scheduling was a mess- so he would do one shift- and then drive furiously to the second job and do a shift- then drive furiously back to the first job to complete the next shift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that THIRD SHIFT IN A ROW- he could then go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is the economic model LIE-berals are building for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desperate people who OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals tell us that driving is a privilege- and that is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this economy- driving is a NECESSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy doing 3 shifts in a row would not even have the jobs if he did not have a motor vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He would not be able to travel quickly enough on a bus and taxis were too costly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With two jobs he could save enough money to repair or replace his vehicle as necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without a vehicle he would starve on welfare- or end up HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Public transit in Durham Region was shutting down at 9pm at the time and opening back up at 6am- meaning that depending where you lived on a bus route- the bus would leave the station at 6am- and trundle around its route- and not get to you at the far end of its route till AFTER 7am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Region transit stays open a little later now- but it STILL IS NOT SUITED to people working late shifts- and those are the only kind of jobs open to average Cdns now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor is Region public transit fast enough to get you to work if you get called in on short notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The job WILL GO to the first worker to show up- and means DRIVING A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor will Durham Region employers hire a worker who does not own a car- there are slots in the employment application to tell the employer what kind of car you drive- year, make, model, mileage, and etc so employers decide which potential employee is best organized and most likely to show up on short notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Employers DO NOT WANT an employee on their show room or restaurant floor who has arrived soaking wet from walking a half mile in pouring rain from the nearest bus stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor do they want somebody who has walked a half mile in mid summer heat arriving bathed in sweat- to start serving food for them!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral "vision" is totally at odds with economic reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

British Columbia has had a carbon tax for some years now- and the number of cars registered in that province in CLIMBING STEADILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral carbon crap and trade tax is nothing but a vast scam that only cleans cash from wallets and leaves the dirt in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as the European version of carbon crap and trade has proven- ity opens the door it all sorts of criminal FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Including stock market manipulation -based on selling or buying carbon credits and there is even a thriving market if FORGED Carbon credit documents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin is using his carbon crap and trade scam to create a vast slush fund that LIE-berals can use to BUY VOTES- and cling to power at any price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Dear Spiltthebeer: I stated that our carbon footprint is going down because: 1 - vehicles have become and are becoming more efficient in the burning of fuels, plus electric cars will become more and more popular as they become cheaper to buy and battery power increases; 2 - technology in the oilsands (as an example) have lowered their carbon emissions dramatically in the last few years and technology will continue to evolve in the continuing process of finding fossil fuels; 3 - new homes are far more heating and electrically efficient due to new building methods and technology and will continue as things evolve. So yes, our carbon footprint is becoming lower as each year passes. I simply do not believe eco freaks who insist we're all going to die tomorrow if something isn't done today. How can that be? It simply doesn't make sense.

I live in a home that is slightly over 30 years old and, as we can afford it, we have upgraded our furnace to a high performance one; so is our hot water heater and because the tankless heaters have come down in price, we'll eventually replace that hot water tank with one of those. We had the roof done and put better shingles on it, replaced all our windows to more efficient ones, have an automatic thermostat and replaced all our bulbs with LED lights.

So there are things that we did WITHOUT having a carbon tax simply because it made sense and it was worth it financially for us to do so over a period of time. It didn't happen all at once but when required, we did our due diligence in finding out what was the good, better, best of whatever it was we had to replace and then went with what we could afford which was much better than what we had. And we did this before climate change became the "mantra" of the left. We did it because it made sense.

And now, we have to pay again for a things (i.e. light bulbs) that the government wants to give people for "free" to encourage them to reduce their foot prints when my family has already done that without government help. We pay taxes so someone else can benefit and get freebies. That's ticks me off!

As for your friends working 2 or 3 jobs and having to drive; that really sucks and I admire their work ethic. But the issue for them is getting a job where they can work a solid 8 hours a day and get a decent pay cheque so that they can feed his/her family. I get it. One has to do what he/she can in order to survive. Unless he's driving an older vehicle, I doubt he's contributing that much carbon into the atmosphere as they are 1 person and our carbon foot print in Canada is low anyway. So good on him/her for their perseverance. I hope, in time, he/she gets a job that is more beneficial to them because I would think, over a period of time, it will affect their health both mentally and physically. The issue for your friend is jobs not a carbon tax.

If he/she works at McDonalds, they may have a educational program he can enroll in and get his tuition paid. I know of a high school kid who works at McDonalds and if he is failing, he doesn't get shifts until his grades improve - that's McDonalds practice. And, if he continues and graduates high school, he gets a bonus and assistance with University or College tuition. I was floored when his mom told me that! Wow! Pretty incredible. Having said that maybe it's this particular McDonalds that has that policy. I don't know, but it's a good one. It not only allows teenagers to have a part-time job for spending but sends those teens a message that education is important; even more important than working part-time at McDonalds.

JMHO

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Canada among worst offenders as world falls short of climate-change targets

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/national-today-newsletter-climate-change-twitter-1.4902717

So not only is the Trudeau Govt. failing to put Climate Change plans into action, they are one of the WORST OFFENDERS!

======================================================================================================

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is part of the LIE-beral "charm" that they are so grossly entitled that they really DO NOT BELIEVE their sh+t stinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article illustrating the madness of our times- which our LIE-beral overlords are supporting and encouraging. With some comments of my own in brackets):

The hypocrisy of fossil fuel protesters

Special to Postmedia Network. Published: March 16, 2018. Updated: March 16, 2018 4:12 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ Opinion/ Columnists

Related

Columnists
GUNTER: Rural communities under the gun
Columnists
BONOKOSKI: Pixie dust and the costumed roles of Justin Trudeau
Columnists

By: Paige MacPherson

The fossil fuel divestment movement is picking up steam.

Earlier this year, New York City announced it would sell $5 billion worth of investments in fossil fuels within its pension fund.

Quebec’s Laval University became the first Canadian university to commit to divest from fossil fuels in February. While other schools such as the University of British Columbia and the University of Ottawa have mostly rejected fossil fuel divestment pushes from student activists, Dalhousie University’s board of governors in Halifax is reportedly looking at divesting.

In Canada, it’s worthwhile to consider what else we would be divesting from.

Clearly, the feet-on-the-streets divestment movement is a walking contradiction. Activists pile into giant buses and march down streets carrying foam core signs and plastic megaphones. They go home to their heated apartments, take hot showers, microwave some quinoa, spend several hours tweeting the revolution from their iPhones, turn off the lights and get into their warm beds. They could do none of this without oil.

(The mouldy Green mindset is quite divorced from logic and reality! They operate with the mindset of the Pigs from Animal Farm and simply assume they ARE ENTITLED TO HAVE a useful share of whatever resources are available after killing the carbon fueled world! This is the same mindset of college students who borrow huge sums of money to live “independently” of parents while they study- with no real thought of the future consequences of the debts they pile up!)

It should be obvious that hydrocarbons fuel buses, make signs and megaphones, heat apartments, pump and heat water, create and power microwaves, farm and process quinoa, construct and power iPhones, create bedding fabrics and power lights. No quick transition to “solar-powered smartphones for all” is available.

(Oil also fuels all those big 4 wheel drive pick up trucks and atv`s that are so prevalent at pipeline protest camps! The trucks do not just haul people- they haul firewood and food and water and the lumber and roofing materials for those not so temporary shelters for activists! And oil also fuels the gas powered generators that protestors rely on for charging iphones and computers as they communicate to the world or entertain themselves with music and tv!)

But glaring as the hypocrisy might be, let’s be fair. They aren’t going to forgo the gas-guzzling bus until alternative buses fill the streets- or until they can afford a subsidized Tesla.

(The public- including Greens are becoming increasingly aware of the range limitations of electric Toy vehicles and the news that lithium batteries are severely crippled in cold weather is also seeping out! Cdn weather is CLEARLY unsuited to anything near optimum lithium battery operation!)

If they can’t be the change they want to see- like their T-shirts say, they’ll fight for change until it comes, someday. Maybe. Protesters will say we can’t reasonably criticize them for using fossil fuels until accessible alternatives exist.

(But THEY happily criticize US for using fossil fuel!)

Ignoring the foreign money funding much of the anti-Canadian oil advocacy, most activists believe in their cause because it’s the right thing to do.

(Hypocrite activists see no moral distinction between a diesel bus and a sea doo!)

The core is morality: the climate is changing and to salvage the earth you must stop burning fossil fuels. But the moral motivation is there.

(Foreign political influence is pervasive and not at all beneficial to Cdns! If Cdn oil production is curtailed- then it will supply windfall profits to other countries who will continue to produce oil!)

Realistically, the world isn’t going to stop burning fossil fuels — the growing demand comes mostly from other countries, anyway — but if they did, would the outcomes be moral?

Mining in Ontario, oil extraction in Alberta and natural gas in Nova Scotia have bolstered government coffers through endless fees and taxes. These industries provide well-paying jobs and create spinoff sectors, leading Canadians to pay income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes and more.

(Cdn oil is already produced under environmental regulations tougher than most other countries. People have good reason to be annoyed with repeated oil pipeline leaks and the solution is better maintenance which LIE-berals could and SHOULD be pushing for- they do have that power!)

Many of the same people who demand divestment from fossil fuels also want poverty alleviation programs, improved women’s health services and free tuition. As of 2012, Canada’s resource economy contributed about $170 billion to Canada’s GDP every year — about 10% of Canada’s GDP, and a lot of tax dollars.

(All these LIE-berals and Greens seem hell bent on creating the sort of world described in The Hunger Games- with all the LIE-berals ENTITLED to be living large in the capitol! And the rest of us can eat our daily bowl of Dandelion Greens cold because oil is a sin and wood is sacred and not for burning!)

About $17 billion tax dollars are annually spent on Canadian universities and colleges. That’s a large sum that, like affordable energy, needs to come from somewhere.

(There is another major piece of Hog hypocrisy! How they object to tax benefits to other industries yet whine they DON’T GET ENOUGH TAX GRAVY! That $17 billion sounds like a LOT to me- especially considering the number of employees that are involved and the kind of tuition fees kids pay as well! It seems LIE-berals and Hogs assume that if we give up cars- then we will have money free to pay more TAXES TO THEM!)

Let’s envision an end to Canada’s resource economy. Would protesters be content to personally forgo subsidized university, see countless Canadians lose their jobs, and witness a dramatic reduction in health care? Education? Foreign aid? What the frack, guys?

(Activists DO NOT believe there will be such a drop in living standard- they believe in the power of borrowed money! They BELIEVE in the free lunch if only we elect the right gravy grabbing Hogs!)

Activists have every right to protest and we may see more success in the divestment movement. Sure, they might think they mean well, but unless these protesters are also arguing for dramatic fiscal belt-tightening by government, students and families alike, the price to be paid may not be so righteous after all.

(Belt tightening for govt? OH NO! Hogs are DEMANDING hundreds of billions of dollars in pension top ups! Its money LIE-berals and NDPers promised in exchange for votes and its money which we do NOT HAVE! The LIE-beral and Green vision for the future is sounding ever more like the dystopian Panam of the Hunger Games! Hog logic is so twisted that they seriously expect that the LIE-beral carbon crap and trade tax will be used exclusively to let them maintain their carbon rich lifestyle with its plethora of gas guzzling toys!)

Paige MacPherson is a contributing writer to Canadians for Affordable Energy and works for a Canadian taxpayer research and advocacy group.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

JMHO

Sounds very familiar, Dixie. Reminds me of the old "March madness" days. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hooray for us. With all this global warming we've been using the heating system since the 2nd week of September. Emissions will be higher than ever this winter. Maybe we can beat the other northern countries? If the Chinese start heating their homes so they can walk around the house wearing just their gonch like us instead of sweaters and parkas we'll never catch them dammit.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hooray for us. With all this global warming we've been using the heating system since the 2nd week of September. Emissions will be higher than ever this winter. Maybe we can beat the other northern countries? If the Chinese start heating their homes so they can walk around the house wearing just their gonch like us instead of sweaters and parkas we'll never catch them dammit.
Nein! Nein! Petrovich sez it's getting colder!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Lack of progress on climate change is putting Canadians' health at risk, doctors say

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/climate-change-canada-air-pollution-lancet-countdown-1.4924792

More discussions needed?

*snicker*

There's a multitude of things more deleterious to people's health than climate change- lack of exercise, salt, sugar, smoking, booze, too much animal fat, vehicles, processed foods, fentanyl for starters. Clean up all that shit and I bet average longevity would increase by 10 years!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Alberta officials are signalling they have no idea how to clean up toxic oilsands tailings ponds

The toxic waste of the Canadian oilpatch has been quietly spreading in the boreal forest since bitumen mining began near Fort McMurray in Northern Alberta in the 1960s.
The mix of clay, water, toxic acids, metals and leftover bitumen has sprawled in artificial ponds to cover an area twice the size of the city of Vancouver.
“It’s biologically and chemically an impossible fantasy,” said David Schindler, a renowned freshwater scientist and officer of the Order of Canada, when asked about Alberta's plan to clean up oilsands tailings #PriceofOil #oilsands #abpoli #cdnpoli​
More than one trillion litres of the goop, called tailings, fill these man-made waste lakes that can be seen from space. An equivalent amount of water would take five days to tumble over Niagara Falls.
The contaminated tailings ponds attract and kill migrating birds. They emit methane and other greenhouse gases.

Despite years of public promises from officials that the tailings ponds would shrink and go away, they are growing. And in the meantime, troubling gaps are opening in the oversight system meant to ensure the oilpatch cleans up its mess. Alberta has collected only $1 billion from companies to help remediate tailings— a problem that is now estimated to cost about 100 times that.

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/11/23/news/alberta-officials-are-signalling-they-have-no-idea-how-clean-toxic-oilsands-tailings

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
From cliffies link

Oil companies are required to return the lands they develop to a natural state.

Blaming the victims is the trumphating way.
;)
Alberta Officials are among the victims.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Also ignoring that 1 pond has been remediated, but no certificate issued due to the NDP changing their requirements almost daily. The next cleanup cannot take place until the certificates are issued on the first project, the NDP keep changing their mind on what the parameters are required to issue the certificate.

Cliffy remember we went through this earlier this year already.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There's a multitude of things more deleterious to people's health than climate change- lack of exercise, salt, sugar, smoking, booze, too much animal fat, vehicles, processed foods, fentanyl for starters. Clean up all that shit and I bet average longevity would increase by 10 years!

And China is a world leader in exporting fentanyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet Our idiot Boy and his LIE-beral losers want MORE TRADE with that oppressive and quite subversive regime!

But then Our idiot Boy has told us "he likes the way the Chinese get things done"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One has to ask if Our idiot Boy has read his fathers book about travelling in Red China- specifically the part where Pierre praises "the genius of Chairman Mao in rushing 30 million Chinese to the gallows"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is harmful to our health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!