Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
America is falling apart at the seams. It would be sad to watch but frankly if you view their history impartially they are barely worth worrying about. It has been a shitshow for so long that maybe a complete restart would help.
Really , is that your wish or prediction ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

The look on your face November 2020 , possibly in two weeks time .

justducky

Electoral Member
Aug 2, 2018
America is falling apart at the seams. It would be sad to watch but frankly if you view their history impartially they are barely worth worrying about. It has been a shitshow for so long that maybe a complete restart would help.

Most of Americans are good eggs. The bench is deep. I have no doubt they will right the ship. But it is a worry now. They are our neighbours. They matter a great deal. Look at the Saudis. They have likely murdered a journalist in their embassy in Turkey. And nothing from Trump. Look for international extra judicial executions to increase if the Trumpies keep 'winning'.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You wish! I saw Trump on the idiot box this afternoon looking and sounding pretty statesman like. He's not going anywhere for a little while, maybe 2025!
is THAT your idea of statesmanlike?? of Presidential??

If he did NOT open h is mouth....maybe.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Most of Americans are good eggs. The bench is deep. I have no doubt they will right the ship. But it is a worry now. They are our neighbours. They matter a great deal. Look at the Saudis. They have likely murdered a journalist in their embassy in Turkey. And nothing from Trump. Look for international extra judicial executions to increase if the Trumpies keep 'winning'.
Not sure the assassination of a reporter matters all that much to Trump. Plus he is rather fond of the Saudis.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
is THAT your idea of statesmanlike?? of Presidential??

If he did NOT open h is mouth....maybe.

I guess my philosophy is different from yours and possibly most people but basically I hesitate to criticize another man's job unless I am damn sure I can do a better job myself. One exception might be a brain surgeon operating on MY brain! And especially if I don't know ALL the criteria of his job! :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well, all this manufactured garbage about trump is exactly what you would expect from the type of people it comes from...
;)
...and when you look at the death tolls of the trump hating nazis and the communists against trump here, the FAKENEWS is certainly beyond disgusting. But through history that is how these sick clowns have ALLWAYS operated.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I guess my philosophy is different from yours and possibly most people but basically I hesitate to criticize another man's job unless I am damn sure I can do a better job myself. One exception might be a brain surgeon operating on MY brain! And especially if I don't know ALL the criteria of his job! :)
Another exception would be Trudeau or science or anyone else your white natty culture tells you to.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A hamster could do a better job than the Dumpster... unless, of course, his job is to dismantle the American Empire, in which case he is doing a fine job.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well, all this manufactured garbage about trump is exactly what you would expect from the type of people it comes from...
;)
...and when you look at the death tolls of the trump hating nazis and the communists against trump here, the FAKENEWS is certainly beyond disgusting. But through history that is how these sick clowns have ALLWAYS operated.

More raving from the lunaic fringe...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

In what respect? Let's hear some specifics besides just idle nattering and whining! Can you name even two?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You wish! I saw Trump on the idiot box this afternoon looking and sounding pretty statesman like. He's not going anywhere for a little while, maybe 2025!
If you think that Teump has ever been "statesmanblike", you must have grown up in a barn yard.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
The GOP mask has slipped off — and Republicans have been exposed for who they really are

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/gop-mask-slipped-off-republicans-exposed-really/

Not that it matters .......as the GOP has adopted the Trump methods and indifference to everything excerpt money and POWER The human equation....... that votes them in...... is of little significance .

This whole episode is just a big symptom of the larger picture that is going on.

Seems that the divisiveness by the Trump gang is deliberate. The more divisive a population, the more aggressive the sides become and then the gov't has to establish "tighter societal controls
[pr laws to maintain stability.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
A hamster could do a better job than the Dumpster... unless, of course, his job is to dismantle the American Empire, in which case he is doing a fine job.
The American Empire ? Wow Cliffy is Canada proud to be part of that empire ?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, who is leaving by year's end, has no plans to run in 2020, she says

President Trump said Haley first told him about six months ago that she would like to ��take a little time off�� at the end of this year.

She dismissed speculation that she might challenge Trump for the 2020 Republican nomination, saying she plans to support him.

Trump said he is hopeful that Haley will return to the administration at some point, perhaps in a different capacity. He said a successor will be named in about two or three weeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1