Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Actually "assault weapon/rifle" is a term that is already defined in every state/province/jurisdiction. That debate has been ongoing such that a consensus is not hard to reach.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Actually "assault weapon/rifle" is a term that is already defined in every state/province/jurisdiction. That debate has been ongoing such that a consensus is not hard to reach.

Sorry...wrong. Canada has three classifications of firearms: prohibited, restricted and non-restricted. There is no "assault weapon/rifle" category, nor is there a definition of what that classification might represent.

How can something be banned, if it can't even be defined?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and Jews and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and Rothchilds and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went Corporations and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
To where you have already gone as I don't think you can even claim to be in the same building anymore. Slither away now like the 'badass troll' you truly are.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went. and they

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-handguns-firears-1.4801700

Liberals looking at "full ban" on handguns and assault weapons.

I would never own either one - so good.

Put me down as "for"

Since you are not old enough to vote your opinion doesn't count.

This is what is so wrong with gun registries. THe government knows exactly where most of the legal guns owned by law abiding taxpayers are so it is easy to go steal them like they did with restricted/ prohibited rifles. I'm betting they will not stop known or suspected criminals on the street to see if they might have an illegal weapon. That would violate their rights. SOmething everyone except law abiding citizens seem to have.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Sorry...wrong. Canada has three classifications of firearms: prohibited, restricted and non-restricted. There is no "assault weapon/rifle" category, nor is there a definition of what that classification might represent.

How can something be banned, if it can't even be defined?
And you can't fix "Stupid" like the one who posted above you!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The law has zero impact on someone who wants to hunt.

I fail to see the downside.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
The law has zero impact on someone who wants to hunt.

I fail to see the downside.

You don't even know what the firearm classifications in Canada are, who the f**k are you to even have an opinion on this?

Go educate yourself on the topic junior, then maybe get back to us.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What's to know?

They want to look at total bans on handguns and assault weapons.

It should be a simple matter to define the terms.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I have avoided this issue so far, here at CCC, my place is loaded with guns, some of them work, some of them have amunition. We are trying to buy Russian Assault Packages, in an attempt to upgrade our gardening. So far the disingagement agreement with the Coons holds, never underestimate these four foted nature freaks. I have seen them tearing done a beautiful innocent corn plabnet and litwerally raping it. Is it any wonder they are masked.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
It is a hunting rifle. Ofcourse it is for killing food only.

You go ahead and buy one or use one for any other purpose then let us know how that works out for you.

Really? I guess you will have to tell that to the thousands who have been shot by hunting rifles in moments of stupidity, insanity, or anger. Of course, you can't tell that to those who are dead.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What is an assault rifle?

A rifle used in an assault

Really? I guess you will have to tell that to the thousands who have been shot by hunting rifles in moments of stupidity, insanity, or anger. Of course, you can't tell that to those who are dead.

THOUSANDS,QUESTIAN MARK, the keyboard been beered.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I have avoided this issue so far, here at CCC, my place is loaded with guns, some of them work, some of them have amunition. We are trying to buy Russian Assault Packages, in an attempt to upgrade our gardening. So far the disingagement agreement with the Coons holds, never underestimate these four foted nature freaks. I have seen them tearing done a beautiful innocent corn plabnet and litwerally raping it. Is it any wonder they are masked.

Live traps using marshmallows for bait, they can't resist them

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
An assault rifle would be defined as something that is on the list of assault rifles.

Not quite sure why this is even a sticking point, but then again I am not grasping at straws.

Last edited: