The Trudeau Meme Thread

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

That guy is an International embarrassment!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The people who rant about his qualifications miss the point. To be qualified to be PM, you have to be the leader of the party that wins the most seats.

Your work history or education have nothing to do with it.

Yes, I think he's a terrible PM. But stop with the foolishness about his 'qualifications'. People voted for the party he leads. That's how it works.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The people who rant about his qualifications miss the point. To be qualified to be PM, you have to be the leader of the party that wins the most seats.

Yes, I think he's a terrible PM. But stop with the foolishness about his 'qualifications'. People voted for the party he leads. That's how it works.

Which kind of raises another question.........................should voting for party leaders be restricted to party members or should the entire electorate have a say in it. Everything else aside, would Justin be where he is if it weren't for his Dad?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It merely confirms that the election was rigged by those who wished harm to Americans and found the perfect way to do it.

Bull shit! Trump became President because the electorate deemed him to be more suitable than his opponent and rightly so! :) :)
Get over it, already!

I'm wondering if Trudeau being Prime Minister isn't one of the results of an event that took place early in the 20th century..........................women got the right to vote. Makes one think doesn't it?

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Bull shit! Trump became President because the electorate deemed him to be more suitable than his opponent and rightly so! :) :)
Get over it, already!

I'm wondering if Trudeau being Prime Minister isn't one of the results of an event that took place early in the 20th century..........................women got the right to vote. Makes one think doesn't it?
HaHaHa,,,,,,,,,unbelievable!!

And some Sexists and racists here call Trudeau racist!!! If I recall those who thought Harper was best PM we ever had are amongst those. Isn't he now classed as one of the worst we were ever got saddled with......

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

And some Sexists and racists here call Trudeau racist!!! If I recall those who thought Harper was best PM we ever had are amongst those. Isn't he now classed as one of the worst we were ever got saddled with......

I think you missed the purple print! :) (Do they sell glasses to correct colour blindness?) :)

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Only by die hard brainwashed Lieberals with their heads firmly planted up their ass, such as yourself.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Who picked on Bi-Polar "suffers"? :)
Margaret Trudeau was a victim of Bi Polar disease. Until she was diagnosed she and her family did not have an easy row to hoe. She is a strong advocate for mental health care.

Captain Morgan, Thank goodness, the average Canadian is of above intelligent and didn't feel as you did on voting day.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

So he uses his acting skills to play the role as PM?

Margaret Trudeau was a victim of Bi Polar disease.

And it's hereditary.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
He didn't jump from actor into the Presidency..
He was at first president of the screen actors' Guild, then Governor of California before running for President.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Only by die hard brainwashed Lieberals with their heads firmly planted up their ass, such as yourself.
I am not a Liberal snowflake and my feelings aren't fragile, My heart isn't bleeding. I am a badass believer in human rights. If my belief in equity, empathy, goodness and love, indeed makes me or people like me snowflakes, then know that winter is coming!!

This paraphrase of a something I read awhile ago and is how I feel.

A Liberal is one who believes in change for the better, will fight for change that benefits all.

What definition would you say a conservative stands for ...other than the rich should rule and to hell with the sick, infirm and such things as education, and equality. Pretty well sums up the conservative view....right???

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
A Liberal is one who believes in change for the better, will fight for change that benefits all.

Wow... The massive debt that tater tot and his old man before him has benefited all?

You sure have some spin-doctored version of a fantasy going on there

What definition would you say a conservative stands for ...other than the rich should rule and to hell with the sick, infirm and such things as education, and equality. Pretty well sums up the conservative view....right???

.... And the Oscar for best dramatic expression of entitlement goes to.....