Super Bowl 2017

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I don't have a team in this years game. Never could stand the Patriots though so, I'll go for the Falcons. The best part of the last big game I watched was listening to Lady Gaga sing the Star Spangled Banner. What a singer.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Gaga da best!

I'm going Patriots 34, Falcons 31.

Think it'll be a gun show. Ryan looks like a man on a mission, and Brady is...well,,,Brady. Turnovers and Atlanta's sometimes suspect defense will decide the game I figure.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I don't have a team in this years game. Never could stand the Patriots though so, I'll go for the Falcons. The best part of the last big game I watched was listening to Lady Gaga sing the Star Spangled Banner. What a singer.

She's got serious pipes.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
there are rumors that she has a pipe between the legs. ;)

Hey ... whatever ... she's a better singer than 99.9% of the pop singers out there. I'm an old guy who sings classical music and when I hear a voice with that sort of power and tonality, I am a bit in awe.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Must be an exciting game if a singer is the hot topic. :p

Just checked the score...........seems the brady bunch aren't having a good day - so far. Go Falcons!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The Patriots are proven cheaters. Anybody but New England has been my mantra for a few years now.

Lady Gaga is pablum for the masses

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Patriots are proven cheaters. Anybody but New England has been my mantra for a few years now.

Lady Gaga is pablum for the masses
I suppose to she has to dumb down for her audience like most entertainers of her genre have to. Pop music like that is not likely to get passed down through the centuries. It's more like chewing gum. Once the flavour is gone, out the window it goes onto the sidewalk in front of the hospital.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Poor Cliffy. You should get a life sometime.

I suppose to she has to dumb down for her audience like most entertainers of her genre have to. Pop music like that is not likely to get passed down through the centuries. It's more like chewing gum. Once the flavour is gone, out the window it goes onto the sidewalk in front of the hospital.

I think the problem with pop music started with music videos. Now it's all about image. There's always been bubblegum music but the old stuff was far superior. I'm thinking of acts like Sweet. They played in Lethbridge last year. My 19 year old went. The place was full of kids and they're all nuts about ballroom blitz, little willy and fox on the run. I doubt anybody will be into Lady Gaga in 40 years.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Atlanta is getting even for Sherman's March by whippin' them New England Yankee a55es.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Brady keeps getting sacked by a buffalo named Jarrett, who is at least, twice his size. It's like getting hit by a truck, picking yourself up just to be hit by the same truck, again.