Alleged A$$hole charged with murder wife wants change of venue!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Apparently he wants the trial moved out Kamloops (even though the offense took place in the Kootenays) He should pay for that out of his own pocket and then if acquitted get reimbursed. Too many of these A$$holes playing games at public expense. Sounds like they've fixed "Vader's wagon".

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Apparently he wants the trial moved out Kamloops (even though the offense took place in the Kootenays) He should pay for that out of his own pocket and then if acquitted get reimbursed. Too many of these A$$holes playing games at public expense. Sounds like they've fixed "Vader's wagon".

Here's the link, JLM................you're welcome. :smile:

Kamloops News - Castanet.net

Digging deeper.............

Peter Ernest Edward Beckett Tried To Have Witnesses Killed, RCMP Say

........and deeper

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/wor...l-gigantic-supremely-confident-man-tough-read

In-depth background surrounding the death and subsequent murder charges. I can see why you would call this guy an *******, JLM - no alleged about it.

Single jury holdout results in mistrial for New Zealander accused of murdering wife on B.C. fishing trip | National Post

Wouldn't we like to know which side those 11 jurors were on?

What the jury didn't know.

Beckett murder trial: What the jury did not know | Kamloops This Week

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
This piece of garbage would get only one wish granted from me, a kick in the *** and head first in the bathtub. I believe in extending the same courtesy.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
I always find it odd when I hear the phrase "innocent until proven guilty " and don't finish the sentence " in the eyes of the law",. A person is either guilty or innocent and that doesn't change with what a court finds. Either got caught,away with it or didn't do it at all.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Can you post a link so that those of us in other of the country know wtf you are talking about?

Even though I did spend some time in the magic mushroomy BC many years ago, I kinda wonder what 'Vaders wagon' refers to.....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Even though I did spend some time in the magic mushroomy BC many years ago, I kinda wonder what 'Vaders wagon' refers to.....

Vader is the low life in B.C. who murdered the elderly couple while they were travelling with their motor home. His D.N.A. was found in the motor home. Sorry I should have said alleged. The people were complete strangers to him from AB. Real piece of work that bastard!

I think it's some sort of reference to Travis Vader......but I don't know why.....

Why! While out on bail during his trial and having missed, or was late for 4 court dates he was eventually picked up by the cops while stealing copper wire. His bail was revoked! :)