The anti-Donald Trump mob is making America scary

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
when it comes to republicans, for a long time its been 'blame obama', now its 'blame hillary',

I wonder when they are going to figure out how inept they are, and take responsibility for their

own stupidity.

it's the drugs ...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Gulp, he pulled the green ink thing, what should I have done, you know in case it happens again. We had a forman that had a truck phone which he loved. He never did figure out that it was somebody on the crew that would phone every time he got out of the truck and got about 25 ft away the horn would blow. (it wasn't me as I was too busy to sit and wait for something specific to happen)

3 years old, . . . in a trailer park.
I have to agree with you, it's easier that way. Kill me, save the world, soon I will eat the planet!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
yes, but in that case it was correct. -- lol lol
Of course LOL .

they are fighting amongst each other, its easy to see as one listens to both sides of the republican
parties, and candidates talk, they are struggling to bring the party back to a one large group aLL
pulling together, even with different candidates, that is not happening, it is a real problem within
the party, nothing to do with democrats at all, they have done that all by themselves.
Actually if you really look at the situation critically you will notice the same scene playing out in both parties . I mean really a 73 year old white avowed communist with virtually no big money is making huge strides against the biggest political machine known to modern history .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
they are fighting amongst each other, its easy to see as one listens to both sides of the republican
parties, and candidates talk, they are struggling to bring the party back to a one large group aLL
pulling together, even with different candidates, that is not happening, it is a real problem within
the party, nothing to do with democrats at all, they have done that all by themselves.

The party in fighting is a GOP problem of that I agree.

But the activist that are disrupting the Trump rallies are Democrat activists.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Everything Trump says gets misquoted and built up into something that it never was.
This is just the kind of twisting words that I'm talking about. Trump never said anything about killing families of terrorists.
What he said was, "......go after them".
What he meant was to hold them responsible for being 'accessories after the fact' for knowing of the terrorist plans and either doing nothing to stop it or aiding and abetting.
and that's as it should be. There is no excuse for hiding plans for a terror attack when you know about it whether it's family or not! people who keep silent and allow terror attacks to happen are guilty and need to be held responsible.

As for 'our own re-patriated terrorist', that remains to be seen, doesn't it? He killed an allied soldier and got rewarded by becoming a millionaire for it! On the taxpayers money! His family has publicly stated many times that they hate our society. They should have been deported years ago!
Everything gets misquoted??? Good grief, I watched him personally say stupid things. No misquoting. Right in everyone's face. Look here and see if he is misquoted about killing off the families of terrorists.

Trump: I Would Intentionally Kill Families To Defeat ISIS | ThinkProgress

It is no good you telling anyone what he meant to say.......He said it.

And as for our own repatriated terrorist......he was found at 15 bleeding and wounded on the battlefield. So he was a child soldier for starters and second he was offered a plea deal in order to be repatriated, with I would bet was a vow of silence as to the conditions.

If he confessed to certain crimes he would be repatriated. He even agreed to serve 8 years more over and above what he was given in order to come home. But of course, our own government dragged their feet for 10 years!!

As for becoming millionaire as a result. i would ask for a link for this, as I could not find any reference to this. There was one to not being able to find a job and being supported by family. It makes it rather hard to believe his family saying they hate our society, he father whom he adored was killed overseas about the same time as he was found on the battlefield. I can find no other reference to the rest of his family hating our society, so once again, I ask for a link as to the truth of your statement.

By the way, remember no 15 or 16 year old male should not ever be considered as an adult!!

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Scary the way the opposition is dropping like flies rather than have their 'errors' come out into the light. Rubio was the last one to pack it in.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Is it just me, or does anyone else hear circus music in their heads when they're reading about the presidential campaigns?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just you.

Probably not just for this one topic either.

I should be able to give myself a greenie for this post.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
i heard the other day,trump is endorsing violence,by paying legal fees of an individual who suckered punched another individual.
this takes politics to a new high in class.
i understand trump is going to pay anyone of his supporters who will be charged for assault,strange but true.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I think everybody in the U.S. is gone crazy! Obama's backing Clinton regardless that there's another contender for nominee. The Republicans are sure to win the election if Trump is the nominee, according to popular opinion, but the Party doesn't want him. Why does the Republican Party WANT to lose the election? The media is having a field day bashing Trump obviously for their high ratings.
The public is voting overwhelmingly FOR Trump. The anti-Trump movement is insulting those supporters.
Congress and the Senate are fighting over Obama's S.C. nominee!
What a hell of a mess! They're all nuts!
This anti-Trump movement has become mass hysteria. Why can't they all just let it play out and go from there for better or worse?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
i heard the other day,trump is endorsing violence,by paying legal fees of an individual who suckered punched another individual.
this takes politics to a new high in class.
i understand trump is going to pay anyone of his supporters who will be charged for assault,strange but true.
So you object to Trump paying compensation to the fellow who was punched or do you assume it would be a not guilty trial if it had to get as big as OJ's trial was?
Your position is a bit unclear as you have more information than the article provided.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
'Nauseated and terrified,' some rabbis plan boycott of Trump's planned AIPAC speech

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is scheduled to give a speech next Monday at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) annual conference. Forty or so rabbis have declared they will not be attending.
The concerns being expressed by many Jewish leaders go beyond Trump’s controversial pledge to be “neutral” during peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians — and extend to fears of Trump’s style and approach to power. [...] “These are the darkest days for Republican Jews like myself,” former George W. Bush speechwriter Noam Neusner wrote in a column this month in the Forward, a Jewish newspaper. He wrote that Trump “has built within our party the nearest thing America has ever seen to a European nativist working-class political movement. Such movements, to put it mildly, have never been good for the Jews or allies of free thought and the free market.”
Merely boycotting the speech is apparently itself a compromise position, as others wanted to go farther.
[Rabbi Jeffrey Salkin] said the effort was an attempt to head off “more radical” protest suggestions, including walkouts and jeers, and provide an outlet for those “both nauseated and terrified” by Trump.​
In other news, white supremacist David Duke continues to promote Trump heavily on his radio show, arguing on Wednesday that critics’ comparisons of Trump to Hitler might help rehabilitate Hitler's image.

Even the right wingers are terrified of Trump!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I think everybody in the U.S. is gone crazy! Obama's backing Clinton regardless that there's another contender for nominee. The Republicans are sure to win the election if Trump is the nominee, according to popular opinion, but the Party doesn't want him. Why does the Republican Party WANT to lose the election? The media is having a field day bashing Trump obviously for their high ratings.
The public is voting overwhelmingly FOR Trump. The anti-Trump movement is insulting those supporters.
Congress and the Senate are fighting over Obama's S.C. nominee!
What a hell of a mess! They're all nuts!
This anti-Trump movement has become mass hysteria. Why can't they all just let it play out and go from there for better or worse?
nuts make great entertainment,i find watching nuts is a good thing,i am a people watcher,the crazier the better.
no bashing nuts.

So you object to Trump paying compensation to the fellow who was punched or do you assume it would be a not guilty trial if it had to get as big as OJ's trial was?
Your position is a bit unclear as you have more information than the article provided.
i see it becoming a big trial,and more so I foresee trump dumping his support somewhere along the process,i guess it is how far and the strategy of the victims legal council wants to procede with the advancements.
thanks for the heads up,I see a different stragedy,the victim can then receive money for the assault,otherwise he could not,i need to ponder this strategy,thanks for the different set of eyes,then again if Mr. Trump becomes President,objectives can then be wider and bigger,hopefully with good moves.Legal council should drag their heels.