Footballer Adam Johnson is NOT a paedophile and does NOT deserve prison

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Former Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has been branded by the media as a "paedophile" after a court found him guilty of sexual activity with a besotted 15 year old fan.

Rather predictably, Twitter has gone into meltdown as its members attack Johnson, who is preparing for prison.

But, argues Katie Hopkins, Johnson does NOT deserve a prison sentence; is NOT a paedophile; and the 15 year old female fan is not quite the "victim" she is currently portrayed as.

KATIE HOPKINS: Put away the rope, Adam Johnson broke the law – with a girl who knew EXACTLY what she was doing - but he’s not a paedophile and he doesn’t deserve prison and a Twitter lynching

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
7 March 2016
Daily Mail

Convicted: Adam Johnson arrives at Bradford Crown Court with Stacey Flounders, the mother of his young daughter, where he was found guilty of child sex offences

Eight hundred and thirty-four Whatsapp messages. That's the sum of it: 834 messages, sent between Adam Johnson and a teenage fan so besotted by a footballer she stood waiting for him on his birthday with a cake.

When she finally got to meet him in his car, she even recorded their sad fumblings in the dark, so she could prove to her mates she had only gone and done it — only snagged herself a footballer, a footballer who made it quite clear the next time they met he would be looking to get her jeans off and do much more than kiss.

She looked way older than 15 and acted way older than 15, something 'everyone told her' all the time.

But now, thanks to a bit of healthy overdramatising of the affair and the baying mob on Twitter, she is the victim.

Instead of being a hormonal teen stalking someone famous for attention, desperate for a chance to have something her friends do not, she's a tiny little child so prepubescent and naive that he's the ‘paedo’ and she's the one who has been groomed.

And the Twitter mob and the press is buying her story. Inexplicably, they love the idea she is just an innocent child behind a screen, sat there in a training bra and ankle socks, looking for nothing more than a signed shirt and a season ticket to Sunderland.

They gather with their stones, waiting to throw them at the 'dirty nonce', reinforcing each other's daft logic, goading each other to give him a beating, kick him whilst he's down, watch him lose everything they never had but always wanted.

Look around at these people. They are no different to the nutters of ISIS gathering to watch gay men thrown from buildings. ‘Civilised’ society condoning human barbarity only because the law is on its side — no matter if the law is an a*se.

'He's guilty because he said he did it.' So many people naively believing that how you plead has any relevance to what actually happened.

Yes, the girl in this case was 15. But can we truly define the age of sexual consent by something so arbitrary as a number?

A third of all 14 to 16 year olds are sexually active. You might argue that most of this activity won't be with grown men. But in in Italy and Germany, where the age of consent is 14, they clearly define our young persons’ march into adulthood a lot more progressively than we do here in the UK.

We have to look at the individual. Was she physically, emotionally, psychologically aware of what she or he was doing?

She was.

She waited to meet him, willingly handed over her number, recorded their meetings to brag to mates, and was perfectly aware of what he wanted when she clambered into his car.

Not only that, but she was the one going back for more.

Yes, Adam Johnson knew how old she was.

Yes, he is a cheating, selfish, arrogant, dick-driven, dim-witted specimen who clearly wasn’t worthy of his God-given talent or his loyal girlfriend and the daughter she bore him.

But if all that was a crime we would have to lock up half the young (and not-so-young) men in Britain.

The law is a game of strategy and tactics. Adam Johnson was going to plead innocent, switched tactics, and got it wrong.

It's the same reason people settle out of court. Not because they are guilty, but because it is financially prudent when faced with the shocking costs of a trial in court.

Conclusion: Johnson is a cheating, selfish, arrogant, dick-driven, dim-witted specimen who clearly wasn’t worthy of his God-given talent, says Katie Hopkins

I have never loved Lord Sugar more than when he stood up to the blonde dimwit Stella English, refusing to pay her off on principle, and won.

'Well you wouldn't like it if it was your daughter getting her hymen stretched,' screeched a creepy member of the mob.

You are right again. But then, I wouldn't have too much sympathy for my daughter, either. If you play with fire, you get your fingers burned, and if you promise a bloke he can do more, he'll take your fifty shades of grey and make it pretty damn black and white.

I'd be wanting to know why my daughter was schlepping round after some lame-brain footballer who probably can't even read when she should be better than that.

Adam Johnson, pictured in his police mugshot, was found guilty of sexual activity with a girl of 15 at Bradford Crown Court last week. He previously admitted sexual grooming and another sexual activity with a child offence

Funnily enough, daddy darling wasn't bothered about his daughter’s 'attacker' until she had let things get out of hand. She got drunk and gossiped to the wrong people. (Remind me of the legal drinking age again?) Adam stood her up, her name was dirt at school, and suddenly she needed an out.

From would-be WAG to slag, then suddenly she needed a more demure label: victim.

And a million-pound pay-off is as good as in the bank.

Young girls who have their minds made up for them by feminazis have called me a victim blamer. (When they weren’t wishing cancer on me, or willing me to get hit by the curse of Aaron Ramsey.)

Yet another label which means nothing, but acts as a shortcut, a signpost, if you will, for telling the mob how it should think. A Satnav, in place of original thought.

You see, that's the brilliant thing about being a young woman these days. No original thought is required. You just follow these simple signposts, listen to the mob, and get sent a smiley face when you agree with the consensus.

Even if privately you are saying something quite different to your mum.

And that's what I'd love you to see. My email inbox is rammed to the rafters with people grateful that finally someone is brave enough.

To say what can't be said. To articulate the voice of the repressed. To speak freely. Because insults, police custody or the mob do not intimidate me.

And as much as Adam Johnson is a pillock driven by his p enis (of which he has pictures on his phone, in case he needs a pick-me-up)…

… and as much as young girls getting felt-up in cars is distasteful…

… this persecution by the mob, funded by the taxpayer and fuelled by jealousy, revulsion and group-think, is equally repellent.

Some of the mob will be Newcastle fans, some will be minor-league footballers who never made the big time, others will have young daughters they fear for, and many will feel sorry for the ex-girlfriend and his cute little baby.

But none of these things make Adam Johnson worthy of prison.

The only people who have won in this sorry saga are the police and the father of the wannabe.

The dad could bag a million. The police bag a high-profile win. If they focused on real crime instead of vanity policing, this world would be a safer place.

Did you see the two female police officers reading the statement outside of court? Both dripping vinegar from their innards.

Is that because of the way men have treated them at work and play?

Is Adam Johnson vengeance for every time they have had to say yes sir when they meant no?

If you stick to the line that Johnson is a paedo and a child abuser, you are increasing the risk that true vermin preying on pre-pubescent boys and girls will never be caught.

The police love an easy case. Asian grooming gangs in Rotherham were tricky untouchables, allowed to pass around their victims like meat for so long, until the newspapers did something truly brave and uncovered truths while the police looked the other way.

Adam Johnson was only ever guilty of being stupid.

I couldn't be more proud that this generation of girls has outpaced boys at school, university and in industry. I tell my girls to stand up for what they believe in.

But in this brave new world, I tell my son to be careful. Be wary of girls. Girls are exceptionally smart at getting exactly what they want.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Contrast the way a gang of Muslim men in Rochdale who went around the town sexually abusing young white girls were deliberately ignored by police and allowed to continue what they were doing to the excessive and harsh punishment meted out to a white male who had a few fumbles with the teenage girl who was stalking him.

It's very striking how the law treats white males much differently to Muslims.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Poor guy, he's getting an 'undeserved Twitter lynching'. No doubt Trump is downplaying his sex offense. That would be political correctness in his mind.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She was 15. He is a pedophile. End of story.

No, he's not. And she - a little slapper, by the sounds of things - was stalking him and gagging for it. End of story.

By the way, in Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14. Does that mean that Italian and German girls and boys sexually mature faster that British and Canadian girls and boys? Why are Italian and German girls and boys deemed mature enough to be able to consent to sex at 14 but British and Canadian girls and boys aren't? That's the problem with artifical sexual consent laws that nature never intended.

She was also drunk on at least one of her meetings with Adam. So she was breaking the law by partaking in underage drinking. Yet she's got away with that. As far as I know, she was not punished for underage drinking.

That's the end of it. He is the Adult. She is a child. He's guilty as sin.

And yet when Muslim men patrolled Rochdale and Rotherhams sexually abusing underage girls the cops didn't do anything.

And yet when a 15 year old girls stalks a white male footballer and forces herself upon him, the law comes down upon HIM like a ton of bricks and jails him.

He's not a paedophile and should NOT be jailed. Most people in Britain think he should not be jailed.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
No, he's not. And she - a little slapper, by the sounds of things - was stalking him and gagging for it. End of story.

By the way, in Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14. Does that mean that Italian and German girls and boys sexually mature faster that British and Canadian girls and boys? Why are Italian and German girls and boys deemed mature enough to be able to consent to sex at 14 but British and Canadian girls and boys aren't? That's the problem with artifical sexual consent laws that nature never intended.

She was also drunk on at least one of her meetings with Adam. So she was breaking the law by partaking in underage drinking. Yet she's got away with that. As far as I know, she was not punished for underage drinking.

And yet when Muslim men patrolled Rochdale and Rotherhams sexually abusing underage girls the cops didn't do anything.

And yet when a 15 year old girls stalks a white male footballer and forces herself upon him, the law comes down upon HIM like a ton of bricks and jails him.

He's not a paedophile and should NOT be jailed. Most people in Britain think he should not be jailed.

Typical Brit, defending diddlers all round.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Typical Brit, defending diddlers all round.

Come off it. She was 15, mate - an age deemed sexually mature in countless countries around the world - not 5.

One rule for Muslim asylum seekers, another for white males

Richard Littlejohn
Daily Mail
8 March 2016

A Somalian asylum seeker who tried to kiss a 15-year-old girl and lunged at a woman on Torquay railway station has escaped jail.

Defence counsel for Ali Abdullahi, 34, said he came from a conservative culture and misunderstood the boundaries between men and women in Britain — despite living here since 2011.

After hearing his mitigation plea, Judge Graham Cottle, at Exeter Crown Court, decided not to send Abdullahi to prison, but instead gave him a community service order and told him to attend a sex offenders’ course.

Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson, convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old fan, must be wishing he’d claimed to be Somali. In which case, he wouldn’t be facing up to ten years behind bars.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
So, you're saying that other countries should determine the laws for the UK? I'm surprised that you, of all people, feel that way, but ok.