Putin Says Dump Dollar

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Dump Pukin might be more to the point.

Let's not be to hasty with potential new friends. Russia has already survived a hundred years of nightmare just unfolding in it's terminal form in the Americas and it has crushed that nightmare and expelled the evil and risen in two decades to global prominance because of their excellent characteristics. We would do no better than to study their history and emulate their experiance except the very nasty bits which only they can help us avoid. Like most of the rest of us we cling to a mirage we,ve been long ago gutted and spent the last three decades flopping arround on the beach fogetting the sea. Of course Russia had the advantage of retaining their maufacturing base. No good will come to Canada unless we have that same type of base, forget wha the high priests of the information highway spewed over the west all those years ago. Frakin carpet baggin bulls88ters ruined us. Mulrooney should be in prison.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Let's not be to hasty with potential new friends. Russia has already survived a hundred years of nightmare just unfolding in it's terminal form in the Americas and it has crushed that nightmare and expelled the evil and risen in two decades to global prominance because of their excellent characteristics. We would do no better than to study their history and emulate their experiance except the very nasty bits which only they can help us avoid. Like most of the rest of us we cling to a mirage we,ve been long ago gutted and spent the last three decades flopping arround on the beach fogetting the sea. Of course Russia had the advantage of retaining their maufacturing base. No good will come to Canada unless we have that same type of base, forget wha the high priests of the information highway spewed over the west all those years ago. Frakin carpet baggin bulls88ters ruined us. Mulrooney should be in prison.

I agree with your last sentence! :) :)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I agree with your last sentence! :) :)

If you'd like to accumulate dollars I have some looking for a new home, I'd be more than willing to enter into an exchange, if you have any Russian or Chinese money you're not confident with.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Of course the Unions demanding high wages would have nothing to do with it! :) :)
How much gold, a week's pay for a homesteader? Alberta homestead rules give you 1/2 mile by 1/2 mile (been awhile since I saw that in print). I'm not sure how that would work when the next property is open water, extra 1/2 mile?? as the water would be the 'farm'. The streams and rivers would be where the activity takes place if that is to be used as spawning ground, in the winter heavy loads of dry peat could be hauled down and used to cover the pipes that aren't supposed to freeze and it is easier to landscape with than bedrock.
It isn't like we don't have the open land, it is more a matter of would the people stay if there was peace in their homeland? I'm pretty sure the talk about halting immigration would vanish if that was a job for every Canadian for the next 20 years and funded by whoever is at war. The World Bank can do whatever they want with anyone's money so that's a non-issue. (nation income after the fish go to market put the nation in the black in the next 20 years and after that it is pure profit for the first ones that were the homesteaders.

A bigger hazard would be if their now arid land became wet and fertile year round when life in Canada's Arctic has certain things that cannot change. Being inside a good part of the year would suggest a hobby of some sort, like internet troll.

If you'd like to accumulate dollars I have some looking for a new home, I'd be more than willing to enter into an exchange, if you have any Russian or Chinese money you're not confident with.
You got a destination for the rail car it comes in?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Of course the Unions demanding high wages would have nothing to do with it! :) :)

You got a problem with the power factors. While it is true unions extracted that extraction was and remains paltry compared to the banks extractions, at least the union money went through maw and paw,s corner store before it was sucked up by the big houses. High wages had nothing to do with it high profits had everything the industrialist bankers decided to eat both ends by moving the bases and suppressing domestic wages while reducing the cost of manufacture offshore, now you see the free in FREE TRADE. They got free money and we were freed to wonder arround looking for work.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I don't have any Canadian money that I'm confident with! :)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
We're not that hard up to want dumpdollars. We'll stick with the 1/0 money, the plasticky-paper things, and the roundish steel chips.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
We're not that hard up to want dumpdollars. We'll stick with the 1/0 money, the plasticky-paper things, and the roundish steel chips.

Cool you stick with the fiat currency I'll get some firewood and frozen fish instead. The paper and scrap metal fluxuates in value the fish and firewood does not because the fish will always fill the void in your stomach and the firewood will always issue so many BTUs.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Boyoboy. CC only seems to have like 4 or 5 people with senses of humour in it. That's pretty sad.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Putin Says Dump Dollar By RT President Vladimir Putin has drafted a bill that aims to eliminate the US dollar and the euro from trade between CIS countries. [/SIZE] Continue

China's Record Dumping Of US Treasuries Leaves .

Australia Dumps US Dollar Exchange: Announces ...

Indonesia May Dump Dollar; Rest of Asia Too?: William ... www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid...

OPEC Going Broke, Dumping Dollars. Is That Good Or Bad?

Shocker: China Dumps $50 Billion in US Treasury Paper ...

Doomed

Since roughly 80% of our beloved Canadian dollar is connected to that same American dollar mentioned above we should all spend a little time thinking about Christmas shopping this coming season. It won't be what was any time soon in the future I bet.

money :smile:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All that link did is take be to some place where a guy had fallen and couldn't get back up again. Is that a prophecy?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We are tied to the American hip, when they 'fall over' we will be on the bottom of the pile. How did you imagine it would go?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Putin Says Dump Dollar By RT
Russian President Vladimir Putin has drafted a bill that aims to eliminate the US dollar and the euro from trade between CIS countries. Continue

China's Record Dumping Of US Treasuries Leaves .

Australia Dumps US Dollar Exchange: Announces ...

Indonesia May Dump Dollar; Rest of Asia Too?: William ... www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid...

OPEC Going Broke, Dumping Dollars. Is That Good Or Bad?

Shocker: China Dumps $50 Billion in US Treasury Paper ...

Doomed

Since roughly 80% of our beloved Canadian dollar is connected to that same American dollar mentioned above we should all spend a little time thinking about Christmas shopping this coming season. It won't be what was any time soon in the future I bet.
There IS a harder currency that you can hold, instead...