Hillary Clinton to Announce 2016 Run for President on Sunday

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
You were an illegal immigrant in the states weren't you? Received some free things to help you out, from churches to local people wanting to help... hmm.

Obama trying to get a deal done with Iran without any assurances of lifting sanctions is a bit ridiculous for sure.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You were an illegal immigrant in the states weren't you? Received some free things to help you out, from churches to local people wanting to help... hmm.

Obama trying to get a deal done with Iran without any assurances of lifting sanctions is a bit ridiculous for sure.

Very, very long time ago when I was young and foolish.. you know, I had Liberal ideas back then.. and it was for less than 6 weeks and I was able to pull myself up, get a job, a place and pay taxes..

Glad we agree on Iran.. he is being naive.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
She has a long road if she can hold the urban areas she wins simple as that
If she loses the urban areas no win but then the urban areas don't support
the Republicans for the most part there are exceptions though. I hope she
does well but the Democrats should be looking for more than one choice

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
She has a long road if she can hold the urban areas she wins simple as that
If she loses the urban areas no win but then the urban areas don't support
the Republicans for the most part there are exceptions though. I hope she
does well but the Democrats should be looking for more than one choice
I like Judge Judy but not sure she'd be willing to take the cut in pay.:).

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Very, very long time ago when I was young and foolish.. you know, I had Liberal ideas back then.. and it was for less than 6 weeks and I was able to pull myself up, get a job, a place and pay taxes..

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the spokesman for American conservatism? Please, please, hold your applause.

Last edited:

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011

Wait, you were foolish for accepting help that eventually got you back on your feet in the first place?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hillary is just tooooo old!!
agreed,

when presidents get elected they look all fresh and tingly and ready for the battle...when they leave they've aged a minimum of 25 years...they will freshen up again after retiring from the ring...but for god's sake she looks half dead now...hang up the hat...her time came and went

she's had her day, time to move on

could there be some "agenda" with this that will reveal itself down the road because wtf?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
agreed,

when presidents get elected they look all fresh and tingly and ready for the battle...when they leave they've aged a minimum of 25 years...they will freshen up again after retiring from the ring...but for god's sake she looks half dead now...hang up the hat...her time came and went

she's had her day, time to move on

could there be some "agenda" with this that will reveal itself down the road because wtf?
Ah, c'mon. A little makeup and a fresh coat of road tar on her hair, and she'll look just like Reagan did.

I mean. . . EXACTLY like Reagan did.

OK, now I'm scared.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I would vote for someone like Brookley Born,,,who not many may be familiar with but she would be the type for me to have confidence in. I honestly can't say there's anyone I'd vote for who's running at the moment. On either side.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Ah, c'mon. A little makeup and a fresh coat of road tar on her hair, and she'll look just like Reagan did.

I mean. . . EXACTLY like Reagan did.

OK, now I'm scared.
well, like Reagan did and at his worst maybe, but not at his best

she looks bad....like dead bad...

she is a smart woman but now looks used up...that does not inspire confidence...she should lose some weight, get rid of the stress puff, and relax... take on a cause that matters...she could still make a difference but this sure as hell is not the way to go

in fact, it's disappointing, wise people know when certain things should be "let go" and it's not an age thing really it's individual...some might be fine doing something at 70 that others at 50 would be too old to attempt...we should know when to give up gracefully, it's an art

like being at a party and knowing when to stfu...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure "give up gracefully" isn't in Hillary's skill set.
well, it's a strong limb to stand on, it's almost comedic that she is placing herself out there

don't get me wrong, I think she is a brilliant woman and there is much there that I admire, she is able to present without cheat notes written on her hand and on many issues I agree with her stance

but

...so I'm wondering...who has an agenda here that she is fronting...because I think there is one

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I don't see much competition on the Democratic side so I'm pretty sure shell get the nomination ,,,and on the Republican side ,,,I guess whoever can win the "tell the majority what they want to hear" contest remains to be seen. Trouble is the Repubs ain't figured out who the majority is so, at this point I'd say Hillary is the front runner.

Maybe Rash can pull a candidate out of his huge AZZ.