Conservative White Males Climate Skeptics

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Right, and once again you can easily find all the posts where I've stated that I do support unchecked immigration? No? Okay, how about even one?

I know what you think. Don't you worry. I don't need to see it written down.

But the difference between Britain and Canada is that Britain is already crowded whereas Canada is almost totally devoid of human population.

Nobody cares how you vote.
The Left-wing British Establishment certainly does. They don't like my type. It upsets them.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I know what you think. Don't you worry. I don't need to see it written down.

You're not smart enough to know that, let alone understand it.

But the difference between Britain and Canada is that Britain is already crowded whereas Canada is almost totally devoid of human population.

Quality over quantity.

The Left-wing British Establishment certainly does. They don't like my type. It upsets them.

Oh yeah, this forum is just crawling with Left-wing British Establishment types. :roll:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You're not smart enough to know that, let alone understand it.

I am.

Quality over quantity.
You're not in the EUSSR, though, are you? EUSSR law allows for "free movement of people" within it. That means that each EUSSR Member State can only control the quantity and quality of immigration from outside the EUSSR, but we can't control the quantity and quality of immigrants from elsewhere in the EUSSR. That's why the EUSSR is racist. It means that Britain is, effectively, having to turn down Indian doctors and Filipino nurses to accept swarthy, thieving, Roma scum from EUSSR countries like Romania and Bulgaria who come here, live on benefits, and mug old ladies at cashpoints. The opposite can only be true if Britain leaves the EUSSR and gets full control over its own borders (and we can top EU fishing vessels stealing fish from our waters, the richest fishing grounds in Europe).

Oh yeah, this forum is just crawling with Left-wing British Establishment types. :roll:
Being a Canadian forum, it's crawling with Left-wing CANADIAN Establishment types.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am.

You're not in the EUSSR, though, are you? EUSSR law allows for "free movement of people" within it. That means that each EUSSR Member State can only control the quantity and quality of immigration from outside the EUSSR, but we can't control the quantity and quality of immigrants from elsewhere in the EUSSR. That's why the EUSSR is racist.

And BNP-Lite wants to make Britain even more racist.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not even a little. Seriously. It frightens me sometimes just how obtuse you really are.

Wrong again, why is that not a surprise?

It's crawling with CANADIANS, who do not give a sh*it how you vote in the UK.

Although we would think much higher of them if they would oust their unelected monarchy.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Being a Canadian forum, it's crawling with Left-wing CANADIAN Establishment types.
that observation kinda shocks me actually...the majority of regulars on here are quite right leaning, love Harper, pro capitalist, more than any other forum I've ever been on or am currenlty on actually which includes a large American one, so I am surprised you would view participants as left wing Canadians...if they moved south of the Border quite a few here would be Republican

I am left leaning and on the American forum I would say there are almost 50/50 nothing like here.

interesting

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Misquotes are the first sign of unraveling.

Which was of course brought about by his own stubborn denial to admit he was wrong in the first place.