I get presents from him every year and presents with his name on the
tag there must be a Santa

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
What? You don't believe in Santa? You can't shake my faith like that
I get presents from him every year and presents with his name on the
tag there must be a Santa
good point, Santa shows his love every year!!!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Perhaps we should lower the age to work. perhaps 8 -10. Make it mandatory, teach the little buggers what life is like without an education or a skilled trade.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Perhaps we should lower the age to work. perhaps 8 -10. Make it mandatory, teach the little buggers what life is like without an education or a skilled trade.
sounds good, we could save a lot on our educational costs that way

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
From the OP Link:
This is according to controversial biologist Richard Dawkins who warned an audience at the Cheltenham Science Festival about the dangers of make-believe.

In typically incendiary style, Dawkins suggested it was 'pernicious to instil in a child the view that the world is shaped by supernaturalism.'

Oh "God", heaven forbid we allow our children to have a fk'n imagination.

I want to imagine Willow vanishes him to a realm where we no longer have to see or hear from again

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A PHD in zoology telling us the world is overheating...

A Biologist who thinks he thinks he's a Psychiatrist....

A real bizzaro world we're turning into..............

It's a bizarro WESTERN world we're turning into to. The rest of the world doesn't follow this modern, silly, PC nonsense that we follow.

I blame left-wing radical students in Yankee campuses in the 1970s.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Santa Claus is a Coke commercial icon representing mindless consumerism. Judging by the posts on this thread. Santa has you all brainwashed.... HAHAHAHA!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This is the kind of "there is no Santa Claus! He is not real! He's just from a Coca-Cola advert" thread that we traditionally have on this forum over the Christmas period.

Anyone reading it will probably be right into coming to the conclusion that Canada is now a nation of Christmas-hating, misery-guts Scrooges who probably get some kind of sick perverted pleasure in telling their children that Santa isn't real. You never see this on other nations' forums.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This is the kind of "there is no Santa Claus! He is not real! He's just from a Coca-Cola advert" thread that we traditionally have on this forum over the Christmas period.

Anyone reading it will probably be right into coming to the conclusion that Canada is now a nation of Christmas-hating, misery-guts Scrooges who probably get some kind of sick perverted pleasure in telling their children that Santa isn't real. You never see this on other nations' forums.
Bah Humbug! Buy the kids all; the toxic plastic crap made in China all you want. When they get sick and/or die you can blame it on Santa.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Dawkins works his paid role as a leading skeptic and recognized expert of reality, scientific and otherwise, of course in his limited mind he considers it appropriate to teach Darwinism and the Big Bang the two leading science fairy tales of the modern era. I got over the shock of Santas mythical nature as soon as I confirmed, Scientifically,the uninterrupted flow of material goods on that sacred date despite my new found disbelief. I was worried for a while.