Monica Lewinsky writes about her affair with President Clinton

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps he needs to be reminded you don't have to be so formal in the shower and first names are allowed on a limited basis rather than it being the last name only, unless you are bi and then that might be safer..

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah, I guess her spotlight faded. She needs to light it up again. So....do we really care about her story? She had an affair with a married man, is that Vanity Fair worthy?
nope, she destroyed her career chomping on the President...shocker...:roll:

and yeah, who cares?

maybe Republicans who think they can use it to do? who knows what

she sucked him off and it's big news...again...not

I hope she is being paid a lot of money because once again...she is an idiot

doesn't she have any family or friends who can say WTF are you doing to yourself...stop it!

Why attack the spouse? That is cowardly at best.
desperation, stupidity, low intelligence, a need to feel superior,

all of the above

or how about this...no good reason at all

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
My all time fav...

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
At least he didn't claim to be a moral Christian unlike the other doochies. Nor did he lobby to have any of them impeached when the truth came out about them. ;)

No. First he lied about the affair. Then he tried to say a BJ isn`t sex.

Bill Clinton is a charismatic fellow, likeable even, but he`s sort of an a-hole too. I think the impeachment was rather stupid as well. The optics on it were that of a Republican Party that was hell bent on bringing down a President and it blew up in their faces. What he did with Monica was no ones business, but rather than lie he should have told the press corp to mind their business.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
No. First he lied about the affair. Then he tried to say a BJ isn`t sex.

Bill Clinton is a charismatic fellow, likeable even, but he`s sort of an a-hole too. I think the impeachment was rather stupid as well. The optics on it were that of a Republican Party that was hell bent on bringing down a President and it blew up in their faces. What he did with Monica was no ones business, but rather than lie he should have told the press corp to mind their business.

All true. Strangely enough he was one of Obama's biggest fund raisers and campaigners in both of his runs for the White House. Perhaps if his image hadn't been as bad as it was thanks to the Republican agitation over the Lewinsky affair, he could well have campaigned for Gore in 2000 and that would have led to his victory. This would have spared us two wars and the Great Recession. The years for Clinton have been very good ever since and that is why the Democrats use him so often in fund raising and campaigning.

A thought occurred to me - had Clinton only told the truth up front his image would not have been so bad and Gore would have won in 2000 and 2004. How much better off we all would have been if this had happened.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
A thought occurred to me - had Clinton only told the truth up front his image would not have been so bad and Gore would have won in 2000 and 2004. How much better off we all would have been if this had happened.

I don`t think Gore would have won anyhow. He lacked Clinton`s charisma and it was really his arrogance during the Presidential debates that did him in.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sure Bill lied.... He only had to live with the US for a little while longer. He wanted to keep the wife. What spouse doesn't attempt to wiggle out of getting caught? His mistake was being found out by the opposition

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
and as with most people, he was sorry that he was caught, not for what he did. ;-)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

And you probably would have a windmill in your backyard or be learning the Quran............in Arabic... or both :lol:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
and as with most people, he was sorry that he was caught, not for what he did. ;-)
who cares what he did...I don't, that is between him and his wife and his conscience...right?

who cares what he did...I don't, that is between him and his wife and his conscience...right?
so Walter I take it you contend that it is your place to judge him and not a matter between him and his wife and his conscience?

what do you perceive gives you that right?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

If he can't be trusted, maybe voters and fans should.

But yeah, I'm sure the prick had to sleep on the couch for a wee bit.

Anyway, he's just like a shoplifter...first time caught but likely dozens (or more) previous of conquests. Kinda like that catholic fella they had as prez for a short spell.

In the end, they have to put up and bunk with each other. :lol: