Toronto Police obtain crack video of Ford

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Of course you would know for sure that it is real and Ford is guilty without any evidence being presented in court. You should hire yourself out to the government to pronounce guilt and save taxpayers a bundle on due process and court costs. Do you do sentencing as well?
Proof positive that not just smoking drugs but drinking politician's bathwater induces insanity.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
They have the video, that still just allegedly shows Ford smoking something.

I still don't care. He ran on his platform, he's working to fulfill it.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I remember somebody posting about an actor that some believe is the one in the video. was the actor interviewed?

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Like I've said, Ford gives every appearance of being a psychopath.

He spent months denying this and trashed anyone who said different...and now the video is in the hands of the police, this is according to the chief.

"As a citizen of Toronto I'm disappointed," Blair said. "This is a traumatic issue for the citizens of this city and for the reputation of this city and that concerns me."

Blair said they have no "reasonable" grounds to criminally charge the mayor based on the video.

He's also probably been getting drugs from Lisi all along, it's pretty clear that Ford couldn't give a crap about the city he's supposed to be leading, he's not there in a crisis and when does show up it's just to pose as mayor.

Rob Ford Alleged Crack Video: Toronto Cops Have It, Ford Says He Won't Resign

Next to go will be Harper, he's not any better than Ford when it comes to telling the truth.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Like I've said, Ford gives every appearance of being a psychopath.
No he doesn't. Stop being silly.

He spent months denying this and trashed anyone who said different...
He said there was no video.

Allegedly in the video he can be heard asking "You aren't taping this are you", the answer was no. So he didn't lie or anything.

and now the video is in the hands of the police, this is according to the chief.
Who also brought you G20 security, if you don't mind me saying.

He's also probably been getting drugs from Lisi all along...
Definitely not crack.

... it's pretty clear that Ford couldn't give a crap about the city he's supposed to be leading, he's not there in a crisis and when does show up it's just to pose as mayor.
He doesn't give a crap about the city because of some video that was taken when? That allegedly shows him smoking what?

And what crisis did he skip?

Maybe you should stick to reality.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
I wonder if we'll ever see the video? I don't imagine th epolice will release. If it's not used in laying charges, it won't be a public affair.

Anyone who thinks that Rob Ford is going to get re-elected is on crack. Including Rob Ford.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Sadly true. Which is a real shame, he's done good things for the city.

Yeah, they are talking about Rob Ford on all the US late-night comedy shows. He's brought Toronto a lot of international attention! Maybe he did all right fiscally, I don't know. I'm in Vancouver. Everytime he was in the paper out here, he was doing something outrageous.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yeah, they are talking about Rob Ford on all the US late-night comedy shows.
They are? All of them?

Are they mentioning how he listened to his constituents? How he ran on his platform and stuck to it once elected?

He's brought Toronto a lot of international attention!
Ya, no doubt, shallow bobbleheads aren't used to critical thinking.

Maybe he did all right fiscally, I don't know.
That's obvious.

Everytime he was in the paper out here, he was doing something outrageous.
And of course that's as far as you needed to dig. Good for you.

Thanks for proving so many assertions about the unwashed masses, true.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
They are? All of them?

Yes, yes, that's what I meant--all of them. :roll:

Are they mentioning how he listened to his constituents? How he ran on his platform and stuck to it once elected?

No mostly about running around with gangbangers and smoking crack.

Ya, no doubt, shallow bobbleheads aren't used to critical thinking.

You ain't exactly no intellectual giant yourself there buddy.

Thanks for proving so many assertions about the unwashed masses, true.

I'm washed, thank you very much!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Yeah, they are talking about Rob Ford on all the US late-night comedy shows.

No mostly about running around with gangbangers and smoking crack.
Ya, because that's had such a huge impact on the people of Tdot.

You ain't exactly no intellectual giant yourself there buddy.
Never claimed to be, but what exactly does that have to do with critical thought and getting/being informed? Which is clearly something you have great difficulty with.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Go easy on CB. He has already admitted that he is disadvantaged and one can only assume that his inferior schooling prevents him from understanding the difference between literal and figurative statements. Take heart, I'm pretty sure the rest of us got it.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

Never claimed to be, but what exactly does that have to do with critical thought and getting/being informed? Which is clearly something you have great difficulty with.

Well, let's see who's right in the final analysis. My prediction is that Rob Ford is not going to be re-elected as Mayor of Toronto.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
fuk, they caught him... the guy has done awesome things for the city...he knows how to get things done and he is not afraid to do things others wouldn't such as he did with garbage collection, I don't think he even takes a salary because he is independently wealthy, guess we can't just send him to rehab and say it's all good huh?

as for lying, they all lie, the guy does his job and he does it well and he is always entertaining...I'm disappointed he wasn't more careful

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well, let's see who's right in the final analysis. My prediction is that Rob Ford is not going to be re-elected as Mayor of Toronto.
Ya, I already agreed with you on that.

fuk, they caught him...
They did?

Go easy on CB. He has already admitted that he is disadvantaged and one can only assume that his inferior schooling prevents him from understanding the difference between literal and figurative statements. Take heart, I'm pretty sure the rest of us got it.
First off, let me just say, hypocrite.

You should probably stick to trolling JLM and Goobs with the rep system.

I'd hate like hell to see you throw another hissy fit and get banned again, lol.