Recall effort against Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio fails

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
A typical example of how statistics/graphs don't reveal the truth. Maricopa County is one of 15 in Az. Of the 6.5 million people in Az. Maricopa county has 4 million and contains the only metropolitan area in the entire State. Crime there involves a little more than illegal stills and guys shootin' gophers out of season.

Do some reading before you post nonsense.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think we should get back on topic...

Recall Effort against Sheriff Arpaio Fails...

Gnash and Writhe libtards!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's blatantly obvioius (sic) reading hasn't done you any good, there, Einstein!

On the contrary, I've learned alot from reading. For example, I learned the the folks in Tucson may take issue with your silly claim that Maricopa county contains the only metropolitan area in the entire State. For interest sake only, what do you call a place with a million people if not a metropolitan area?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
On the contrary, I've learned alot from reading. For example, I learned the the folks in Tucson may take issue with your silly claim that Maricopa county contains the only metropolitan area in the entire State. For interest sake only, what do you call a place with a million people if not a metropolitan area?

Well, maybe 750,000, so I'm a little behind the times, I guess if you figure that deserves a red, that's up to you, I really couldn't care less coming from a nit wit like you!

Don't get a swelled noggin, I hit the green by MISTAKE.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Well, maybe 750,000, so I'm a little behind the times, I guess if you figure that deserves a red, that's up to you, I really couldn't care less coming from a nit wit like you!

If it was only that one thing JLM...

Don't get a swelled noggin, I hit the green by MISTAKE.

I couldn't care less about reds and greens. That's your thing.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Mighty dumb to try and lay that on me when you are losing your unstable position:lol:
It hurts my feelings that illegal aliens are going to be running things, what it does to you i dunno. Skin color means **** all, just like you do.

Illegal aliens running things? You're off your rocker again.

Illegals don't get into political office and don't run things. Delusionals who imagine Hispanics are enemies have that delusion but nobody else does. Maybe a trip to the local shrink will do you some good.

Consider it for your own good.

I think we should get back on topic...

Recall Effort against Sheriff Arpaio Fails...

Gnash and Writhe libtards!

On the contrary, this brings great delight to the reichsters who will now have to fork over millions more in damages for his crimes.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Illegal aliens running things? You're off your rocker again.

Illegals don't get into political office and don't run things. Delusionals who imagine Hispanics are enemies have that delusion but nobody else does. Maybe a trip to the local shrink will do you some good.

Consider it for your own good.

On the contrary, this brings great delight to the reichsters who will now have to fork over millions more in damages for his crimes.

If you are not bright enough to realize the cost of illegal aliens in large numbers then there is no point in educating you.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Lots of personal attacks, name calling, Einsteins, Morons, Idiots,
and other terms used as personal insults here that just don't need
to be here....and in the real world would bring someone a punch to
the face.
Picture this forum as a debate across the kitchen table over coffee
with someone. If you think your language and behavior would bring
about a punch to your face....perhaps rethinking your behavior and
language would be in order.

Every time anyone posts on this Forum, they see the following
message above the box they have to type into in order to post
on this Forum.

"Off-limits: Personal attacks, cursing, anything 18+, adult-themed comments. Follow the forum rules."

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
As a former amateur, and as son of a former pro boxer, I'd happily give anyone a crunch in the puss if they said any of that caca to my face. ;)

....and I'd rather come here to play than have to chase around and spank people
who should know better. That's what much of this thread looks like. It's just sad.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Oh that was bright Gopher. The money only will come from conservatives? That's if it comes at all.

Yeah... we're all amateur boxers

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Oh that was bright Gopher. The money only will come from conservatives? That's if it comes at all.

Yeah... we're all amateur boxers

According to the wingnuts .... oops, fogot that we must not engage in name calling ... according to the right wingers only the wealthy pay taxes.

Yeah right.