Cons want RCMP to investigate abortions

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Really? ADHD kicking in again? How many 8 balls did it take to get this bad?

No adhd, just telling it like it is and pointing out your bullshyte and lies. You are obviously not against abortion. You obviously support the murder of baby's through late term abortions by your support of those that wish to sweep under the table the possibility that baby's are being purposely killed after they are born alive.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No adhd, just telling it like it is and pointing out your bullshyte and lies. You are obviously not against abortion. You obviously support the murder of baby's through late term abortions by your support of those that wish to sweep under the table the possibility that baby's are being purposely killed after they are born alive.
Really? Show me something to sweep. You have undeniable proof that this is happening? Of course not.

Read really really really closely...

They claim that Statistics Canada listed 491 such births between 2000 and 2009. They say in their letter that, under the Criminal Code, “a child is considered a human being and a person after proceeding fully from the mother’s womb.” They state categorically that anyone involved in the extremely rare case of an abortion that involves a live fetus “is guilty of homicide,” and they “formally request” RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson to pursue investigations into the 491 cases.

IF/when an investigation is done and IF any infants were murdered who were 100% out of the womb then let charges fly.

Until that point there is f*ck all to sweep under a rug.

These three figure there should be charges on anyone doing a late term abortion.

This is the only way they can access and get disclosure of medical records they have no right to see without written consent of the person who had an abortion is by alleging murders.

It's an abuse of the right of privacy of the women who had the abortions.

They've gone off the deep end.

So go ahead jackazz and fill your boots and prove my bullsh*t and lies.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Really? Show me something to sweep. You have undeniable proof that this is happening? Of course not.

Read really really really closely...

IF/when an investigation is done and IF any infants were murdered who were 100% out of the womb then let charges fly.

Until that point there is f*ck all to sweep under a rug.

These three figure there should be charges on anyone doing a late term abortion.

This is the only way they can access and get disclosure of medical records they have no right to see without written consent of the person who had an abortion is by alleging murders.

It's an abuse of the right of privacy of the women who had the abortions.

They've gone off the deep end.

So go ahead jackazz and fill your boots and prove my bullsh*t and lies.

I have to raise one question with you, Petros................Are they any more human when they are 100% out of the womb than when they are 50% out of the womb, or two weeks before they leave the womb?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have to raise one question with you, Petros................Are they any more human when they are 100% out of the womb than when they are 50% out of the womb, or two weeks before they leave the womb?

I don't write the laws JLM

To me they are humans and person right from conception but our legal system has it's definitions.

Abusing the privacy of patients to satisfy a lust for nailing somebody is f*cked up sh*t.

They have nothing tangible for evidence and are abusing rights in attempts to find something that they have no proof exists.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't write the laws JLM

To me they are humans and person right from conception but our legal system has it's definitions.

Abusing the privacy of patients to satisfy a lust for nailing somebody is f*cked up sh*t.

They have nothing tangible for evidence and are abusing rights in attempts to find something that they have no proof exists.

Well, that is right, there is a lot of sh*t about the law that is just that.................SH*T. By the same token there are lots bureaucrats, crooked lawyers, that want to use the sh*t with the law to promote their own SH*T. So out of these 491 cases you could end up with several thousand professional parasites, bottom feeding off them.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, that is right, there is a lot of sh*t about the law that is just that.................SH*T. By the same token there are lots bureaucrats, crooked lawyers, that want to use the sh*t with the law to promote their own SH*T. So out of these 491 cases you could end up with several thousand professional parasites, bottom feeding off them.
Or nothing at all which is the likely outcome.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
No, allowing late term abortions where the "fetus" is viable and then purposely killing that baby IS murder. Allowing this continue is the first step to fully legitimizing infanticide.

or is that what you are hoping for?

We all know where you stand on abortion Gerry. I know you will never change your mind or concede anything to pro-choice so let me ask you? What are you hoping for? Wouldn't you honestly like to see a complete ban on abortion? Wouldn't you like your views and beliefs imposed upon everyone else in Canada?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Is there a legal definition for 'late-term' abortion, as I have not heard it, if there is.

I don't believe in late-term abortions ever, unless the mother's life is at risk for continueing
the pregnancy.

In my view anything after the 3rd month is getting late, what is the legal definition.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Here we go again the law dictates when abortion is legal and when it has gone past
a certain period. Do people not understand regardless of the law people will do what
suits them. Before abortion was legal, they used coat hangers in back alleys and now
they find another way to get the job done. Do I agree with infanticide, NO. The problem
is people's circumstance change and nature dictated nine months. If we want to have
more children or the law followed today we have to provide a reason to have people
follow the law. A younger generation scarcely gives a damn about the way society
conducts itself. More and more its not just the immigrants who come from foreign
shores. Our young people are taking the attitude So What. The problem is we have
made the concept of government foreign to them, the government is over there, who
are they to tell me what to do. You and I realize the government is us.
In addition we equate government with taxes not with relevance in our daily lives and
that too projects a negative view as to society itself.
Let me be clear, I do not support infanticide period, but the fact is what you and I want
is going to change and we have to ensure it changes for the better.
Have you noticed the changing world lately, People drive like they have nine lives and
the present one is of no consequence, they do what ever they please there is a lack of
empathy and the fabric of society began to crumble years ago with the first bite of a TV
Dinner instead of sitting at the table together.
If we want positive direction and change we are going about getting it the wrong way.
Negative polarized positions lead to lack of confidence in what everyone is saying and
tuning us out is what is happening with everyone from teens to early thirties and in some
cases i don't blame them.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
So what is the problem other than disliking the people asking?

The fact that the people asking are from the religious right-wing conservative ilk and would like to see a complete ban on abortion gives this request the appearance of the beginning of a couple of alternate agendas. The first being to punish people who have had legal abortions performed by professionals and the second being to start parliament down a slippery slope towards banning abortion entirely.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
We all know where you stand on abortion Gerry. I know you will never change your mind or concede anything to pro-choice so let me ask you? What are you hoping for? Wouldn't you honestly like to see a complete ban on abortion? Wouldn't you like your views and beliefs imposed upon everyone else in Canada?

I would like to see the murder of innocents stopped and those responsible for that murder jailed.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In this bizarre world, if you kill enough unborn, you are called a "Crusader of Rights" and get awarded the Order of Canada for your contribution to the country.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I would like to see the murder of innocents stopped and those responsible for that murder jailed.

That didn't answer the question. It is just more rhetoric.

So considering your opinion that life begins at conception do you think anyone that chooses abortion and anyone that performs abortion are all guilty of murdering innocents? If that is the case are you seeking to have them all prosecuted and jailed?

So I guess then, that a late term abortion is 'whatever' one thinks is late term, and there is no

legal explanation.

It is anything after 19 weeks. At that point pregnancy ca only be terminated for medical reasons, not at the mother's request.