AGW Denial, The Greatest Scam in History?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How many bits and bytes being transfered from one bank to another will stop the Earth's climate from changing again?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You mean the globe ain't warming and the proof is that people are making money from saying it is?
:D

Have you listened to what is coming out of the Climate Change (oddly they don't calling them Global Warming Conferences any longer) Conferences? How much money can we squeeze out of Western Developed Nations. How can we make them sign mandated binding agreements to fork over the cash.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Have you listened to what is coming out of the Climate Change (oddly they don't calling them Global Warming Conferences any longer) Conferences? How much money can we squeeze out of Western Developed Nations. How can we make them sign mandated binding agreements to fork over the cash.
Yeah, I'm aware of all that crap. Also aware of the fact that it doesn't matter what happens on the planet or with its contents, someone will be making money from it. All that is pretty irrelevant as to whether the planet is warming or not, though.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah, I'm aware of all that crap. Also aware of the fact that it doesn't matter what happens on the planet or with its contents, someone will be making money from it. All that is pretty irrelevant as to whether the planet is warming or not, though.

Well nobody doubts the climate is changing. Right where I am sitting there was once a big azz glacier.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
DG, just like in the thread about someone's ranting about illness and disease, we have trained scientists who study this, so that matters of fact are not matters of personal belief.

we have trained scientists who study this, so matters of fact are not matters of personal belief.
If you don't personally believe the facts how can you in good conscience preach the virtues of facts? This is the sloppy new age scientific thinking that has wreaked the western world.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And even though some scientists say the debate is over... they are still getting billions for research.

SCAM

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

That's how the koolaiders troll, err, roll...making softer and softer language to conform to their pursuit of happiness, green dollars and hipsterism. :lol:

AGW begat Man-made global warming begat global warming begat climate change which will beget yet another incarnation soon enough I suspect. ;-)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And the Global Warming GURU Al Gore sells his cable channel CURRENT to Al Jezzera. A company rich in fossil fuel investments.

SUCKERS

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Well nobody doubts the climate is changing.
Well, you can think that if you like. I don't. Some people seem to still think climate itself is a big hoax; can't see the climate for the weather sort of idea.
Right where I am sitting there was once a big azz glacier.
One went through this area, too. It must mean that the planet ain't warming. lol
Cancer must be a scan and not be a fact, too. People are making billions from it, as well. Economics itself must be a scam, too, because billions are being made by people from it. lol

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, you can think that if you like. I don't. Some people seem to still think climate itself is a big hoax; can't see the climate for the weather sort of idea. One went through this area, too. It must mean that the planet ain't warming. lol

It means the climate has always changed. No amount of money changing hands is going to stop the earth's cycles. Thank you. ;)

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Two Federal agencies came out with reports which confirm that there is global warming and that that's why shorelines are getting flooded. And remember that even Bush believes in this phenomenon so it must be true.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Two Federal agencies came out with reports which confirm that there is global warming and that that's why shorelines are getting flooded. And remember that even Bush believes in this phenomenon so it must be true.
Is the water rising or is the shoreline dropping?