Lance Armstrong-The Roof Continues to Fall In !!!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... lawyers on the warpath. armstrong has been hung out to dry by the american bar. more proof that lawyers are scum ...

At what bar did they perpetrate this evil deed against Lance.Clearly drinking and those drinks must have been drugged is what I would say. Yesiree

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... the lawyers are killing themselves in every country. make an example of a sports hero just to show how tough you are? never ...

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... the roof continues to fall in for the legal profession in america and elsewhere. the cyclists and the athletes will survive, the grandstanding lawyers will fade into certain obscurity ...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And Wayne Gretsky and Pete Rose and Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps and Bjorn Borg and Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan and...

all of whom get usurped after a year or two on top, by younger competitors. Seven years at the very peak of your sport, through cancer and all.... I can see why he's uniquely doubted.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Say it's not so Batman. Why is it we are willing to condemn some people while defending
others to the end? We all want to believe. I think there is some serious investigation that
needs to take place and the jury has not yet ruled on his fate keep that in mind.

Indeed.. we have people claiming they know he's innocent and it's just an attempt by some who didn't get famous to get payback.... and we have other people claiming they knew he was doping from the start..... and we have both groups flinging crap at each other like they know wtf they're actually talking about.

Let the process proceed, present the evidence and facts.... seek the truth and end this uninteresting crap once and for all so I don't have to keep seeing it pop up in threads.

My view?

Considering he's won more races than anybody else in history, and by a large amount at that.... there's more than enough suspicion to warrant an investigation, especially when you have so many witnesses and people coming forward.

Now either it's a huge conspiracy against poor Lance, or there's something more to it all.... if they're all just BS'ing, then let's hear it, let's see them make an arse out of themselves and finish this crap.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... it's not about whether or not lance armstrong did anything wrong, it's about lawyers and prosecutors seizing his cash and other assets ...

... armstrong is a wealthy man and the legal profession is going to squeeze a lot of money out of this man. it's about his wealth ...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... it's not about whether or not lance armstrong did anything wrong, it's about lawyers and prosecutors seizing his cash and other assets ...

... armstrong is a wealthy man and the legal profession is going to squeeze a lot of money out of this man. it's about his wealth ...

No- Wrong again - It is about your wacko fixation that you bring into many threads.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... armstrong is being taken hostage by the lawyers so they can take all the money in his bank accounts and his property. the witnesses are lying because they're being paid and the test results are phony ...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... armstrong is being taken hostage by the lawyers so they can take all the money in his bank accounts and his property. the witnesses are lying because they're being paid and the test results are phony ...
And you are delusional to say the least.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... american lawyers snort mountains of cocaine their drug dealer clients sell them. much worse than anything armstrong does ...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... american lawyers snort mountains of cocaine their drug dealer clients sell them. much worse than anything armstrong does ...
Post another of your delusional threads. This is about Armstrong and doping. Is that OK?

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... doping lawyers is a huge problem. maybe the athletes union'll start prosecuting them and throwing 'em in THEIR jails ...

... the lawyers be damned!

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... is it lawful for trial lawyers to appear in court when they're high on illegal narcotics? no it isn't ...

... mandatory drug testing of lawyers should start immediately ...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... is it lawful for trial lawyers to appear in court when they're high on illegal narcotics? no it isn't ...

... mandatory drug testing of lawyers should start immediately ...

Did a lawyer assist you in proving you innocent of charges laid. Yes or no.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

And you know this.... how?

Let me answer that for you: You don't know.

Besides, IF he did cheat during all of those races, then he doesn't deserve any of that money he earned from his cheating and should be tossed out on the street in shame.

That money should instead go to the people who should have won and he shouldn't be allowed to live off of money he stole.

If the witnesses are indeed lying and being paid, and the test results are phony.... prove it in court, set the facts straight... Don't spout it.... PROVE IT.

Then he can counter-sue them for all this crap and take money from them instead.

You ranting on about lawyers and them possibly taking drugs is no defence for the subject in question, are baseless claims and have no contribution or relation to the actual topic.

Now... do you have anything worthwhile to post?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Again - And when did you arrive at that conclusion.

I'm not sure of the exact date. I'll have to look it up in my datebook.

And Wayne Gretsky and Pete Rose and Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps and Bjorn Borg and Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan and...

LOL...none of them dominated a sport dominated by druggies. Anybody that knows anything about cycling knows that there has been issues for years. A clean cyclist could not possibly dominate.

BTW, the only two on the list you provided that have dominated their sport even close to Armstrong is Phelps and Woods. I believe both were using performance enhancing substances.