Man busted with giant weapons arsenal

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

via Fark

Cops recovered two handguns, 26 magazines, 10,537 rounds of ammunition, 32 machetes, 60 knives, 16 air pistols, an air rifle, seven tasers, eight brass knuckles, nine batons and 10 handcuffs, upon executing a search warrant

An eccentric Queens man was busted Friday for having an arsenal of illegal weapons — from handguns to machetes — and more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his apartment, police and neighbors said.

Michael Millazzo, 53, of Shore Blvd. in Astoria, was arrested by cops investigating reports of shots fired in the air in front of his home on Aug. 26.

He was collared early Friday morning and cops recovered two handguns, 26 magazines, 10,537 rounds of ammunition, 32 machetes, 60 knives, 16 air pistols, an air rifle, seven tasers, eight brass knuckles, nine batons and 10 handcuffs, upon executing a search warrant.

more

Queens man busted with massive arsenal, mountain*of ammo in his apartment* - NY Daily News

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
For a man holding stashes of illegal weapons, was the brightest course of action to fire them in his backyard in earshot of all his neighbours?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

via Fark

Cops recovered two handguns, 26 magazines, 10,537 rounds of ammunition, 32 machetes, 60 knives, 16 air pistols, an air rifle, seven tasers, eight brass knuckles, nine batons and 10 handcuffs, upon executing a search warrant

An eccentric Queens man was busted Friday for having an arsenal of illegal weapons — from handguns to machetes — and more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his apartment, police and neighbors said.

Michael Millazzo, 53, of Shore Blvd. in Astoria, was arrested by cops investigating reports of shots fired in the air in front of his home on Aug. 26.

He was collared early Friday morning and cops recovered two handguns, 26 magazines, 10,537 rounds of ammunition, 32 machetes, 60 knives, 16 air pistols, an air rifle, seven tasers, eight brass knuckles, nine batons and 10 handcuffs, upon executing a search warrant.

more

Queens man busted with massive arsenal, mountain*of ammo in his apartment* - NY Daily News

Now two handguns is a giant arsenal???

Oh, and a bunch of toys.

LOL

I hope they never come to my house!!!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Now two handguns is a giant arsenal???

Oh, and a bunch of toys.

LOL

I hope they never come to my house!!!!

Hey, you could beat somebody to death with one of those air pistols.....as long as that
person wasn't armed......:smile:

Hey, you could beat somebody to death with one of those air pistols.....as long as that
Seriously Colpy, there are three curved magazines on the table. Would they be for
a machine gun of some sort?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Seriously Colpy, there are three curved magazines on the table. Would they be for
a machine gun of some sort?

I went to the link, where there is a better picture.....and at least one mag I think is an Kalishnikov magazine........that radical curve is universally recognizable. As well as the paint finish and the heavy steel construction. But the top of the mag does not look right, so Bear could be correct.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I went to the link, where there is a better picture.....and at least one mag I think is an Kalishnikov magazine........that radical curve is universally recognizable. As well as the paint finish and the heavy steel construction. But the top of the mag does not look right, so Bear could be correct.
Given there's an AK rifle sitting on the table, at the right. But no mention of possession of anything other than an air rifle. I'd say it's a safe bet they're for an airsoft rifle.

Realistic, but still a toy.....:smile:
It'll still get you shot if you pull one on a cop.

They're so realistic, that the sale of them is restricted in Canada.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Given there's an AK rifle sitting on the table, at the right. But no mention of possession of anything other than an air rifle. I'd say it's a safe bet they're for an airsoft rifle.

It'll still get you shot if you pull one on a cop.

They're so realistic, that the sale of them is restricted in Canada.

I can believe that. probably not a good idea to point anything at a cop these days.:smile: