NATO nations set to reap spoils of Libya war

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Ahhhh... one college professor's anti-capitalist ramblings.

Face it... Muslims were being slaughterd and NATO saved their butts.

Truth hurts don't it?

You're embarrassing yourself. America doesn't get into wars for any other reason then self-interest, anyone who thinks otherwise isn't a bright person.
Not sure how one gets so ignorant of reality, you're truly brainwashed. Muslims didn't even want NATO there and NATO just destroyed civilians and important infrastructure while at the same time claiming one of the reasons for their intervention was "stability".. :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You're embarrassing yourself. America doesn't get into wars for any other reason then self-interest, anyone who thinks otherwise isn't a bright person.
Not sure how one gets so ignorant of reality, you're truly brainwashed. Muslims didn't even want NATO there and NATO just destroyed civilians and important infrastructure while at the same time claiming one of the reasons for their intervention was "stability".. :lol:

It won't last long, he'll come back, ignore his monumental error, deny everything and keep on making mistakes.
Bang on!!
Tell me Bear, where did you you get your crystal ball.....;-)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I like the reports that France has already secured something like 35% of Libya's oil output.

Why was NATO there? Oh, right, to support the people. Sure. SNC Lavalin thanks you for your support.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
AbtFet and everyone else in this thread, lol

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I'm embarrassing myself? You posted an article from a guy who supported the slaughter of Muslims and you used it to support your case. You cut your nose off to spite your face. Talk about ignorance.

So the Muslims would have rather been slaughtered? Newsflash... they were getting tooled by the Serbs until NATO stepped in. You listed the masscres yourself. When that type of killing goes on it is clear that the Muslims in the Balkans were completely routed and unable to defend themselves.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Is the the internet way of saying...

"Leave him alone... can't you see he's too dumb to know he's been whipped?"

He's shifting goal posts instead of conceding certain points which keeps the merry go round and round and round...

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
I'm embarrassing myself? You posted an article from a guy who supported the slaughter of Muslims and you used it to support your case. You cut your nose off to spite your face. Talk about ignorance.

So the Muslims would have rather been slaughtered? Newsflash... they were getting tooled by the Serbs until NATO stepped in. You listed the masscres yourself. When that type of killing goes on it is clear that the Muslims in the Balkans were completely routed and unable to defend themselves.

Spoken like a true brainwashed American :lol:
You don't know anything about the situation, just stop talking about it. The extent of your knowledge is
"NATO BOMBS SERBS.. WAR DONE.. MUSLIMS SAVED...AMERICA HEROS"
You don't even know a fraction of the issue, you can't hold a debate on the topic.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You don't know anything about the situation, just stop talking about it. The extent of your knowledge is
You don't even know a fraction of the issue, you can't hold a debate on the topic.

My solution then is this - Start a thread and reveal the truth to the great unwashed - I am referring to myself as one of this as I do need to take another shower - Yes I had one earlier today - but I need another - I also shower naked. Thought I would just throw that fact in for you to consider.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yeah I bet the Arab league had to struggle hard to convince NATO of bombing Libya. :lol:

Yeah the NATO bombing was really effective wasn't it? :lol:
Good thing many Muslim lives were saved.. oh wait......

Srebrenica massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep....Srebrenica is the result of UN stupidity because the UN is manned by drooling morons that largely share your view of the world.

Or are you now going to tell me you would have supported air strikes on Serbs moving into Srebrenica?????

Make up your mind......

Naw, that's not the entire story....Check this out!!

Israel was the First Country to Help Bosnian Muslims « Bosniak & Jewish Solidarity

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I sure have been making you look like a moron. Look at you jumping from foot to foot doing the Dance of the Ignorant.

It was more like this...

War breaks out in Balkans... fighting and atrocities are happening on both sides... UN moves in... Serbs get upperhand and ignore the Peacekeepers... many more atrocities happen... NATO bombs Serbs... Serbs cease actions... Muslims saved... NATO Heroes.

And your own source that you posted backs me up.

Then you post an article, not realizing it was from a Milosevic supporter to save face. What a fool you are.