Abortion demonstration just doesn't sound right.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The embryo does not develop its first brain-cell until week 17, and the question is if the soul is linked to the brain.

another brainless wonder.

Thank you morgantaler, for sticking up for peoples right and freedom to decide whats right for them.
She is my hero. For ever will we be in your dept.

Now back off gerryh cause she could be going after you next.
You over grown fetus

I suppose you'll blame your stupidity this time on dyslexia also. :roll:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Well gerryh's officially lost it.

Would you like to pull yourself out of the ad hominem and try something else?

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
At least until the 17th week.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Week 9, week 7, week 27, don't matter. Under a true scientific analysis the embryo/fetus is a parasitic lifeform in symbiosis with the host lifeform until birth. Take all you religious belief and emotion away and that is what you have.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Week 9, week 7, week 27, don't matter. Under a true scientific analysis the embryo/fetus is a parasitic lifeform in symbiosis with the host lifeform until birth. Take all you religious belief and emotion away and that is what you have.

*gasp*

You heathen!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
"She"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- what's this "she" bullsh*t? Only a bonehead gets into a discussion with the basic facts wrong! :lol:

1st thing I've learned in this thread

Pro life think there better people then the rest of the world.

2nd thing I've learned in this thread

Guy's aren't as dumb as women want to believe

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

True say.

2nd thing I've learned in this thread

Guy's aren't as dumb as women want to believe

There are guys who will be anything a woman wants right up until they get some.
That has been the way of it for millennia. ;-)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ever been seduced by a Jewish woman?
Nope, but I've nailed a few. You need a jack hammer to get their legs apart. But I have to ask, what does this have to do with the thread? Or is this just more of your Joo hate coming out?

Anyway, if you don't want to save this nation I know how to do the business all around to send some people to another star.

You don't know how to build temples, and you don't know how to love God. You don't know how the action of hatever it was that introduced the female aspect of God to you cause people there to babble in languages happened.
Didn't Ron ask you nicely to stop drinking and posting?

Well gerryh's officially lost it.

Would you like to pull yourself out of the ad hominem and try something else?
Does this apply to your thread on the "Neanderthal" John Baird?

I'll ask you again, are you better than Clifford Olsen?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What I gathered from reading this thread and it seems to be the consensus among the majority of members is......That a lot if not the majority of pro-choice members are saying is...."The law says abortion is not a crime, and while it wouldn't be a choice I would make myself........ since it is not against the law, I don't see any harm in everybody else doing it!!!"
I Wonder if I'm the only one that find this thought process hypcritical or at best....the worst that political correctness can offer:roll::roll:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'll ask you again, are you better than Clifford Olsen?

I don't think I'm better then Clifford Olsen. nope
I think without heavy punishment by law I may have already killed humans by now.
I chose not to kill cause its hate full but when I do lose my temper consequence by law stop me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I think without heavy punishment by law I may have already killed humans by now.
I chose not to kill cause its hate full but when I do lose my temper consequence by law stop me.
Wow, I'm better than you and Clifford Olsen, and I'm not even pro life.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
"The law says abortion is not a crime, and while it wouldn't be a choice I would make myself........ since it is not against the law, I don't see any harm in everybody else doing it!!!"
I Wonder if I'm the only one that find this thought process hypcritical or at best....the worst that political correctness can offer:roll::roll:

Well, you're wrong.

You conveniently missed the fact that there are no restrictive abortion laws, though once you instill laws you cease to have a choice. And the pro-life people are the ones clamouring for laws, not the pro-choice crowd.

There was at least two pages where we also showed how greater responsibility was determined by choice not restriction. And I guess you also missed the part where gerryh was calling for government intervention.

I'm not sure how you went through the thread and came to the exact opposite conclusion a rational person would, but congratulations.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

So what are you? Evil or a nut?