Woods' wife used golf club to free him from SUV

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
He has made a conscious decision, (and he didn't grow up rich) to use millions and
millions to help others, not all rich people make that choice, and I appreciate him
and others like him doing that, because I can't, and we need him and others in the
world to make a difference.
As I said, apparently he is a decent sort.
I always notice that people with no wealth coming down hard on people with money,
have never understood that, maybe it has to do with the entertainment side of life,
where so many wealthy musicians and actors spend their money so lavishly and
stupidly.
That's exactly it. I cannot see where most sheeple can praise sports figures making money by the wheelbarrows and calling them heroes, when there are doctors saving lives, firefighters and other EMTs saving lives, etc. and they might be making money by the teacup full and are not often called heroes. Entertainment runs the lives of most people. It is pathetic.
I think it is mostly because we are jealous.
Not everyone is jealous. Some are simply contemptuous of the motives and results.
Andy, Bennie and Eddy earning their middle class wages, could be losers and
jerks, who knows, people are people, doesn't matter about the money.
Maybe Woods is a jerk once away from the cameras, who knows? Maybe Bennie, Andy, and Eddie are also philanthropists. Money doesn't matter? It and fame got Woods onto the newspapers and not some average guy, didn't it? lmao

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
It's still none of our business,
Then Michael Jackson holding his kid over the railing a few floors above the ground is none of our business. Princess Diana dying in a car crash is none of our business. Thousands dying of thirst and hunger are none of our business. Tsunamis happening on the other side of the planet are no business of North Americans. It's none of Fred's business if his neighbor beats his kids and wife. Shyte happening is our business.
On the other side, Chantal getting many medals for wheelchair sports is none of our business. Maple Leafs playing the Habs is none of our business.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Wood's wife used the club on the truck as he was trying to get away. Just another marriage spat...
Anyway, why would anyone really care??
Because it's sensational, Risus. North Americans feed on stuff like this.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
A report came out this week that a woman claimed to be his mistress. He had some 'splainin to do and didn't pass the test. Fearing for his life he tried to escape in the SUV. A 4-ron wielding Mrs Woods ambushed him in the driveway.

Nothing unusual about it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I can't help but be curious... if this were a female celebrity, who looked to be covering for her spouse chasing her out of the house with a weapon, would the complaint of 'it's nobody's business but hers', 'she can lie if she wants to', be the same? Somehow I highly doubt it.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
As I said, apparently he is a decent sort.
That's exactly it. I cannot see where most sheeple can praise sports figures making money by the wheelbarrows and calling them heroes, when there are doctors saving lives, firefighters and other EMTs saving lives, etc. and they might be making money by the teacup full and are not often called heroes. Entertainment runs the lives of most people. It is pathetic.
Not everyone is jealous. Some are simply contemptuous of the motives and results.
Maybe Woods is a jerk once away from the cameras, who knows? Maybe Bennie, Andy, and Eddie are also philanthropists. Money doesn't matter? It and fame got Woods onto the newspapers and not some average guy, didn't it? lmao

Who the hell wants to be in the newspaper, has nothing to do with woods, or andy or
whoever, it's the low life self endulging media, who never care about people's lives,
just their own story.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Then Michael Jackson holding his kid over the railing a few floors above the ground is none of our business. Princess Diana dying in a car crash is none of our business. Thousands dying of thirst and hunger are none of our business. Tsunamis happening on the other side of the planet are no business of North Americans. It's none of Fred's business if his neighbor beats his kids and wife. Shyte happening is our business.

you must learn how to differentiate between speculation, gossip and trying to figure
out a story, AND actual news, michael jacksen was seen by all of us holding his
child over the balcany, diana's death was news and a tragedy. This story is still
speculation and a media party, until it is news, that's all it is.
The media have been all over it, and more spe culation is coming out, now they
are gossiping about the possibility of tiger's wife being the one doing the damage
to him with the golf club, doesn't seem like news to me, wasn't reported by the
police or tiger, so we better back off, and wait till some actual news comes out of
this situation, then we might be able to 'know' what happened, and if it is just a
domestic situation, and a little vehicle bump, it is still just part of his personal life,
but if a 'crime' has been committed here, and the news of that comes out, and is
fact, then it is news, not gossip and speculation.

On the other side, Chantal getting many medals for wheelchair sports is none of our business. Maple Leafs playing the Habs is none of our business

Is the above speculation or gossip, I think not.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Who the hell wants to be in the newspaper, has nothing to do with woods, or andy or
whoever, it's the low life self endulging media, who never care about people's lives,
just their own story.
What's that have to do with what I said.
BTW, some people love the attention (good or bad) they get from the media.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
you must learn how to differentiate between speculation, gossip and trying to figure
out a story, AND actual news,
So you are saying that Woods didn't crash his Spute into a fire hydrant and a tree at an early morning hour? It's just speculation?
michael jacksen was seen by all of us holding his
child over the balcany, diana's death was news and a tragedy. This story is still
Ah, so all those stories are just stories and no such events took place. It's all just speculation. I see.
The media have been all over it, and more speculation is coming out, now they
are gossiping about the possibility of tiger's wife being the one doing the damage
police or tiger, so we better back off, and wait till some actual news comes out of
this situation, then we might be able to 'know' what happened, and if it is just a
domestic situation, and a little vehicle bump, it is still just part of his personal life,
but if a 'crime' has been committed here, and the news of that comes out, and is
I read what I read. The facts to me are that Woods crashed his vehicle into a hyd4rant and a tree at an early hour one morning. The rest is peripheral and some is likely nonsense and some isn't.

So if it's bad news it is speculation and if it's good news is isn't. I see.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

out a story, AND actual news, michael jacksen was seen by all of us holding his
The media have been all over it, and more spe culation is coming out, now they
On the other side, Chantal getting many medals for wheelchair sports is none of our business. Maple Leafs playing the Habs is none of our business

Some guy held a kid over a balcony railing, nobody was hurt. You say that's news.
There was a car accident, some woman died. You say that's news.
There was a car accident, some guy was injured, possibly by his wife with a golf club. You say that's not news.

Do you publish a guide as to what is and isn't news?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Some guy held a kid over a balcony railing, nobody was hurt. You say that's news.
There was a car accident, some woman died. You say that's news.
There was a car accident, some guy was injured, possibly by his wife with a golf club. You say that's not news.

Do you publish a guide as to what is and isn't news?

The accident was very small, the golf club gossip is speculation, please separate
the two. No one has come out and proven anyone hit anyone with a golf club,
you have sucked this in so deep allready you believe it.

The only news, (and it is tiny) is that he had a small accident with his SUV, and
received some lacerations to his mouth, we nothing past that NEWS, the rest is
speculation.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
So you are saying that Woods didn't crash his Spute into a fire hydrant and a tree at an early morning hour? It's just speculation? Ah, so all those stories are just stories and no such events took place. It's all just speculation. I see.
I read what I read. The facts to me are that Woods crashed his vehicle into a hyd4rant and a tree at an early hour one morning. The rest is peripheral and some is likely nonsense and some isn't.

You said it exactly as I did, the only news was 'him hitting the hydrant and tree', the
rest is speculation, pretty simple, and until we are told the facts, if we are, I don't
really want to know his private business, unless it turns into a crime, then it will
be public news.
I can separate facts, news, gossip, speculation quite easily in my mind.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
So you are saying that Woods didn't crash his Spute into a fire hydrant and a tree at an early morning hour? It's just speculation? Ah, so all those stories are just stories and no such events took place. It's all just speculation. I see.

Much of your statements regarding my statement made no sense to me whatsoever,
did not have any accuracy at all, and didn't match anything I said.
So, I guess you are just misunderstanding my statements, and pick them up as
something entirely different than I mean, so I guess that can't be helped.
I'm not going to haggle on and on, we'll just have to leave it there, at least I
am, if we continue it will just sound silly.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
What's that have to do with what I said.
quote]
Your statement sounded to me like, one should be flattered to get into the newspaper.
Yes it's true some love the attention, I have never thought of Tiger as one of those persons, he has always come across as very intelligent, down to earth, considerate of
the media, but very competetive in his sport.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Now, for the first time we have some 'facts' that point to Tiger Wood's having the
affair that was speculation a few days ago, but it isn't the same woman, it is a
woman who has come forward and given texts and information revealing that she
and tiger woods had an affair for just under 2 yrs, I think it was, around the time that
his wife was expecting their first child.
And, he has also put a statement on his web site, which I haven't read personally, but
have heard it via radio.

I still do not approve of the media hounding his family and neighbours, that behavior
is disgusting, and I still will not give a comment on his personal life, and how this
news relates to his personal life, it is none of my business BUT

How can he be so stupid, he has his sponsors squirming now, and there are many,
as how to handle this problem, they will continue standing behind him till his
behavior makes a dent in their bottom line, or until there is enough complaining
about their supporting him, then they will drop him like a hot potatoe.
All of the organizations who he is connected with, will be taking a second look
and be wondering, yeah just wondering, especially all of those kids who look up to
him and think he is the best role model in the world.
He is the most well known sports figure in the world since Ali, and now he has
shown everyone that when it comes down to what is important to him in this
world, he is no better than any other schmuck who can't keep his zipper pulled
up, and he has let a lot of people down who follow him and think that he makes
a difference to their lives.
I guess people better take a step back and show their children that it is 'them',
and not any sports figure, or entertainer, etc., they should look up to, and point
them in a direction that makes them accountable to each other, and forget about
tiger woods, unless they want to get some golf tips.
I still admire what he has done for all the kids in the inner cities, and I'm sure that
will continue, but there is a shadow over his head now, no one is perfect, and he
certainly has just shown that he fits into that catagorie.
Why don't these guys think before they act, and do some research, as most of the
celebrities who have done what he has done, get exposed by the mistress sooner
or later, as there is big money in it for her, just like Monica, or others like her, but
they are slaves to their penises, which does the thinking for them.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Oh, well. Shyte happens even in famous families. I still can't see anything more special about celebrities families and regular families.

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
I still do not approve of the media hounding his family and neighbours, that behavior
is disgusting, and I still will not give a comment on his personal life, and how this
news relates to his personal life, it is none of my business BUT

It maybe disgusting how the media has been after this story, but had it not done its job, this would have been brushed under the carpet and kept quiet.