Tory majority/Liberal obscurity

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Fact is the Tories will get a majority in the next election if they don't screw up which considering Harpers control from the PMO is unlikely to happen. They have governed in a "Canadian way" and in doing so have made themselves palatable to the Canadian voter....heck I would vote for them if that douche wasn't in my riding but there are many con MP's I like.

On the other hand, the Libs are hopeless with Iggy whom I never really cared for. I don't like ex pats parachuting in thinking they know what's best for Canada. Unless someone comes in that just blows everyone away the Libs could end up being the third party in the next election. No wonder Frank Mckenna stepped out the side door....he knew they would implode and they have.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Fact is the Tories will get a majority in the next election if they don't screw up which considering Harpers control from the PMO is unlikely to happen. They have governed in a "Canadian way" and in doing so have made themselves palatable to the Canadian voter....heck I would vote for them if that douche wasn't in my riding but there are many con MP's I like.

On the other hand, the Libs are hopeless with Iggy whom I never really cared for. I don't like ex pats parachuting in thinking they know what's best for Canada. Unless someone comes in that just blows everyone away the Libs could end up being the third party in the next election. No wonder Frank Mckenna stepped out the side door....he knew they would implode and they have.

Iggy is hopeless. He should fold up his tent and silently sneek back to the States.

He will slink back as soon as he loses.....guarenteed.

Oh oh.

I agree with Avro and Risus.

Did someone hit me in the head really really hard????

If not, please do.