Why Obama is not a Christian

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I suspected that Barrack Obama claimed he was Christian and that he probably isn't. Here's the facts:

Notice how sneaky he really is. He claims Christ is the savior for him, not just mankind. I normally don't start a thread unless I feel its warranted but someone like YukonJack or Walter might find this informative.

YouTube - Why Obama Is Not A Christian: Reason #1

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So......that's the way it is eh ally...... how "unchristian" of both you and the imitation reverend. We were also taught, "Judge not, lest you be judged". Seems you and the bloated rev missed that lesson.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: Why Obama is Not a Christian

You've got to be joking.

His Excellency the Honorable Barack Obama, the President of the United States of America, is indeed a Christian--because he self-identifies as a Christian. There was no "subtle diabolical deceipt", as the video suggests; it would be political suicide for the head of State, of all Americans, to denounce the religions of millions of Americans, by stating that his is the only way to God. His Excellency chose words that would affirm his faith, without alienating others. The video referenced above is entirely garbage.

"Who are you going to believe: Jesus Christ, or Barack Obama?"

The narrator of this video is not Jesus Christ; he does not speak for Him.

I choose, therefore, Barack Obama; it is not for others to decide what faith a person has.

The Republican Party of the United States of America needs a new tactic.

Shouts of "he's not a Christian," just as "he wasn't born in America," simply don't hold any water.

The only 'subtle, diabolical deceit' here is on the part of Reverend Don Hamer.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
So......that's the way it is eh ally...... how "unchristian" of both you and the imitation reverend. We were also taught, "Judge not, lest you be judged". Seems you and the bloated rev missed that lesson.

*Scoff* Whatever!!!!

Jesus didn't mean NEVER JUDGE, he said DON'T JUDGE UNLESS YOUR READY TO BE JUDGED YOURSELF. And since the subject is whether or not a certain person is or is not a Christian, then I, as a person who is blood bought, spirit filled, and who has permitted the cross to become the very center of my being, have every right to judge who's in my family or not.

Do you honestly think that anyone who is in the body of Christ would want a false Christian leading in anyway shape or form? Anywhere from the community church all the way to the oval office? There's no fraud allowed! Your either a Christian or not and pretending to be a Christian is wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

Fact: Barrack Obama has DENIED SUFFICIENCY OF CHRIST'S SACRIFICE.

If a person believes that "works" or multiple paths lead to heaven, THEN THEY'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!

In fact, if my memory recalls correctly don't YOU believe that "good works" are neccessary for salvation? Because if that's what you believe in your heart then I'm afraid that your not only being UNCHRISTIAN but that you're NOT A CHRISTIAN.

Not a whole lot.

Is there any snow there? :)

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

You've got to be joking.

His Excellency the Honorable Barack Obama, the President of the United States of America, is indeed a Christian--because he self-identifies as a Christian. There was no "subtle diabolical deceipt", as the video suggests; it would be political suicide for the head of State, of all Americans, to denounce the religions of millions of Americans, by stating that his is the only way to God. His Excellency chose words that would affirm his faith, without alienating others. The video referenced above is entirely garbage.

"Who are you going to believe: Jesus Christ, or Barack Obama?"

The narrator of this video is not Jesus Christ; he does not speak for Him.

I choose, therefore, Barack Obama; it is not for others to decide what faith a person has.

The Republican Party of the United States of America needs a new tactic.

Shouts of "he's not a Christian," just as "he wasn't born in America," simply don't hold any water.

The only 'subtle, diabolical deceit' here is on the part of Reverend Don Hamer.

*Scoff* Whatever!

You're not a Christian and obviously have no clue what one is! You can't claim Christ has your savior but negate him as savior of the world. That's pure illogical relativism.

Why are you all the way in Surrey? Come to North Van and we can hammer this out over some of that hippie grass you Liberal folk are so fond of. ;)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
well alley...... let's put it a different way.... Barrack thinks alot like I do. In my not so humble opinion, people like you, and Herald, are going to get a big surprise come judgment day. You know, the day we ALL stand before Christ and are "judged" by the only one that CAN judge us. You can't, and neither can the fake rev.

In my opinion, those that shove how GREAT a Christian they are in everyones face, and judge others against the "I'm a Christian and if you don't do it my way then you aren't a Christian and you're goin ta hell", are the ones that need to worry the most when they stand before Christ. I foresee a lot of stuttering and "but's" being heard.

Ghandi was not a "Christian", by your standard and the fake rev's standard, he's goin to hell I guess eh.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Quote: Originally Posted by alleywayzalwayz
You're not a Christian and obviously have no clue what one is!
I'm 3 kinds of Christian and one part Jew. 4 of a kind beats an ace high hands down.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
well alley...... let's put it a different way.... Barrack thinks alot like I do. In my not so humble opinion, people like you, and Herald, are going to get a big surprise come judgment day. You know, the day we ALL stand before Christ and are "judged" by the only one that CAN judge us. You can't, and neither can the fake rev.

In my opinion, those that shove how GREAT a Christian they are in everyones face, and judge others against the "I'm a Christian and if you don't do it my way then you aren't a Christian and you're goin ta hell", are the ones that need to worry the most when they stand before Christ. I foresee a lot of stuttering and "but's" being heard.

Ghandi was not a "Christian", by your standard and the fake rev's standard, he's goin to hell I guess eh.

We're all going to be ashamed on Judgment day. Because we're all falling short of God's plan for us. God planned something for each of our lives and when we see what we could have had it will certainly humble us. The only people who aren't going to be paralyzed with fear at the judgment seat are the people who already have glorified bodies and glorified minds because they made it to heaven. They've already seen God face to face and will have no reason to fear him but obviously they will still have reverence and awe for him.

Ghandi is in hell. It's true.

Last edited:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I'm 3 kinds of Christian and one part Jew. 4 of a kind beats an ace high hands down.

hahahahahahaha:roll:

I hear it all day at work dude. Your not be funny or adding anything to this thread. Your just wasting my precious time as I decide on what to say to yet another person that somehow thinks being disrespectful and mocking me is funny and cool. Childish!

you're missing it alley......too bad, so sad...for you.

What am I missing? Enlighten me! You claimed to be catholic before, so if you know Christ so well, please tell me what I'm missing.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
but alley, being disrespectful and mocking is exactly what YOU have been doing this entire thread..... you have a wrap on that behaviour for some reason?

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

It's none of your business what I am (or am not), and you have no clue what I do or do not know.

That's what I'm saying dude! Come to North Van and debate me!

Actually I heard your a pretty good debater, so scratch that. But I can tell by what you affirm. Your no Christian.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mohandas Gandhi