The Ku Klux Klan and Christianity

abitz

Apr 9, 2010
I was recently looking at the KKK's website and came across their membership requirements. The second requirement for membership application is to "profess faith in Jesus Christ as personal savior".

I don't understand how a group like the KKK does this. Their faith, something which seems is suppose to be held above everything else, seemingly conflicts with the rules and "dogma" of their organization.

I know I didn't really go anywhere with this, but could someone please expand on this?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Sure. They don't bother actually reading the Bible, or at least reading it with an open mind. They start off with prejudices like 'the Christian faith is the White mans' religion' and then go from there to requiring their members to give Christ lip service.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Retarded white guys wearing sheets and hiding behind religion. They are insecure clowns with small dick syndrome getting together to support each other by building themselves up with a false sense of superiority. I have seen young chimpanzees act the same way.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sure. They don't bother actually reading the Bible, or at least reading it with an open mind. They start off with prejudices like 'the Christian faith is the White mans' religion' and then go from there to requiring their members to give Christ lip service.
How do you give a dead guy a blow job?

abitz

Apr 9, 2010
I think what I'm wondering is, what scripture reference could they point to that would validate their organization?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I think what I'm wondering is, what scripture reference could they point to that would validate their organization?

I don't think they're so concerned with the religious aspect of the Christian faith so much as the lip service behind it for cultural symbolic reasons. It's a racial thing. As they stereotype all Arabs as Muslim, and all Hebrews as Jews, etc. so they conclude all Europeans must be Christian. There is no logic in it, and it's certainly not based on the Bible. It's rooted rather in 'religious ethnicity'.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

abitz

Apr 9, 2010
Maybe in the United States it is different, but I don't understand how they can refuse membership to a person who is not white. Wouldn't a Crown Prosecutor be all over that in Canada?

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario

I don’t think that is quite right, Machjo. They do read the Bible, but they read it selectively. And Bible says plenty of nasty things about many groups, such as homosexuals, witches, nonbelievers etc.

Thus Leviticus prescribes death penalty to homosexuals. Exodus exhorts Christians to kill witches (thou shalt not suffer a witch to live). Genesis tells a man that he is superior, he is the boss, that a woman is his inferior (Adam shall rule over Eve). Bible also tells KKK that blacks are inferior to whites (Curse of Ham).

Just as Mohammed Atta and 9/11 terrorists justified their action by selective reading of Koran; KKK can justify their actions by selective reading of the Bible.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I was recently looking at the KKK's website and came across their membership requirements. The second requirement for membership application is to "profess faith in Jesus Christ as personal savior".

I don't understand how a group like the KKK does this. Their faith, something which seems is suppose to be held above everything else, seemingly conflicts with the rules and "dogma" of their organization.

I know I didn't really go anywhere with this, but could someone please expand on this?
You should see the look on the face of a KKK member, when you tell him Jesus was a Jew!!!

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
The KKK is like most other extremist groups of any religious bent: they corrupt and selectively obey the tennets of the religion they claim to follow. If the KKK really believed in the message of Jesus (be he a man heading a good PR campaign or the son of a god), they would be a group that advocated love and acceptance of their fellow man.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

They originated in the deep south and the bible thumpers are in the deep south, for the most part i guess the are reaching out to the locals :lol: :lol:... They are just reaching out to the religous that harbour racist ideologies, kinda not much different in some ways to the NOI, mabye?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Retarded white guys wearing sheets and hiding behind religion. They are insecure clowns with small dick syndrome getting together to support each other by building themselves up with a false sense of superiority. I have seen young chimpanzees act the same way."

Perfect description of Grand Wizard and currently the Dean of the United States Senate, Robert C.Byrd, whose 'best before' date was sometimes in the early 1950's.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"Retarded white guys wearing sheets and hiding behind religion. They are insecure clowns with small dick syndrome getting together to support each other by building themselves up with a false sense of superiority. I have seen young chimpanzees act the same way."

Perfect description of Grand Wizard and currently the Dean of the United States Senate, Robert C.Byrd, whose 'best before' date was sometimes in the early 1950's.
I gather from your contempt that Byrd must be a Democrat.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Jesus if he existed was more than likely a mix of or either of berber arab persian, or/and mabye a tad greek who knows type

but he wasnt no west african black or north european white character :lol: