“Unpardonable sin”

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
“Unpardonable sin”

What constitutes the unpardonable sin? Eternal: damnation, separation, death to the soul?

If all mankind are separated (Death to God) from God, how then can we be pardoned?

Check this verse out: Jer 5:1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

How can this unpardonable sin be pardoned, or can it be?

If there were a man who would executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth, God says He will pardon it.

God said He would pardon it?

But if there be no man found, then what hope would there be?

Lets place all mankind as a whole in this predicament, “unpardonable sin”, what man on earth would act as a ransom for the pardon of the “unpardonable sin”?

Could we find one individual that would stand in the gap for us and save us all from that “unpardonable sin”? And if we did find a man, would God pardon us because of Him?

And if we found him, would God accept him for a ransom?

Psa 49:7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
Well, that verse pretty much settles it, God will accept none for a ransom.

But wait! “I have found a ransom”?

Job 33:24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

This man, the ransom for many is favored by God : Job 33:26 He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

Render unto man his righteousness? Wow! Not that is good news to our souls.

But in order for this “unpardonable sin” were to be pardoned, the ransom-er must die: Isa 22:14 And it was revealed in mine ears by the LORD of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

“Till ye die” is the requirement.

By so doing, our sins are blotted out and we return to the Father: Isa 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Thank God in Jesus our ransom! 1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Mar 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Peace>>>AJ:love9:

Josephine

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2007
I didn't think there were any. If that was the case Hell might get too full.

Yeah...if we're talking about "god" pardoning a "sinner", I also thought that as long as they accepted Jesus in their heart and all that, that they would be "forgiven" and pardoned.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Yeah...if we're talking about "god" pardoning a "sinner", I also thought that as long as they accepted Jesus in their heart and all that, that they would be "forgiven" and pardoned.

Accepting Jesus is acknowledging the sacrifice He made as ransom for our souls and thus forgiven and forgiving.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
So Jesus is holding my soul ransom...and the bible lies...there is no hell?

Oh look Josephine, you've uncovered the big lie. This is the premis 'religion' is based on. Because of Jesus we don't need religion as he died for our sins, we're all in the clear. Thanks Jesus.

Josephine

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2007
Oh look Josephine, you've uncovered the big lie. This is the premis 'religion' is based on. Because of Jesus we don't need religion as he died for our sins, we're all in the clear. Thanks Jesus.

I should have used the purple font eh? Sorry!

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Hell is null and void because of Jesus.

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again you have developed a truth unknown to the Church. Oh, those silly Fathers of the faith, that silly Jesus chap, all mentioning and believing in hell. Somebody better tell them to rewrite the Bible. AJ has another new doctrine! There is no hell.Alleluia!!!

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again you have developed a truth unknown to the Church. Oh, those silly Fathers of the faith, that silly Jesus chap, all mentioning and believing in hell. Somebody better tell them to rewrite the Bible. AJ has another new doctrine! There is no hell.Alleluia!!!

Is that all you can say, bout that?

Tell me Sanctus, why did Jesus go to hell for?
Psa 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Jesus did go to hell right?

Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

What did He come to eliminate? Isa 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

What was that prison house? Psa 146:7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

If God in Jesus delivered the prisoners that were held there in, and Jesus holds the keys to that place, what is there left to save?

What purpose would hell (Holding place) have if Jesus already paid the price for our eternal separation?

Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Do you think Jesus after paying the price for believers and unbelievers alike would stand to hold people up from having access to the Father?

Never! For that wall, that veil that separated us from God has been taken down, the veil rent from top to bottom, meaning from God us ward.

Mat 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
Mar 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Hell was a holding place in which the souls of them that died prior to Christ’ coming were held prisoners.
Jesus then: 1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

Preached to the spirits?

Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

1Co 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

G86
[FONT=&quot]ᾅδης[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]hadēs[/FONT]
hah'-dace
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G1492; properly unseen, that is, “Hades” or the place (state) of departed souls: - grave, hell.

Are there any souls in hell now? Absolutely not! Thank you Jesus!

Josephine

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2007
The manual? The bible.
Read it and study it with prayer and God via His Holy Spirit will open the book up to you.

There's no logic here!!

Why should anyone read the bible and pray when all hs been forgiven and there's no hell anyway?