Tell us your Halloween plans?

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
I will kidnap the 13th child to knock at my door and offer it in sacrifice to the lord Abraxas.

NOT to be taken seriously.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Last year I dressed up as a scarecrow and sat motionless on the front porch till some kids came, then I got up and screamed at them.

One fainted. One peed his pants. One called the police. One tried to karate kick me.

I won't do that this year.

Guess I'll just hand out freakin candy............with no peanuts. Some little s h i t might be allergic.
Where the heck did that come from in the last 10 years?

Maybe I'll had out peanut brittle. Tough nannas ya little terd droppers.

Happy freakin Black and Orange night, eh!:angry3:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I will be helping the kids get their costumes all together and ready, makeup done etc.

I will be helping them put up decorations they made (bats with tattery black garbage bag wings to hang in front of the door... neat little things they dreamt up).

I will be taking pics of them with the pumpkins they carved.

Hubby will be taking them trick-or-treating while I give out candy.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I will kidnap the 13th child to knock at my door and offer it in sacrifice to the lord Abraxas.

NOT to be taken seriously.

*bans s_lone*

(Not to be taken seriously either...this time.
)

As far as what my plans are for this evening...I'm just going to hand out candy to the kids that show up. Oh! And enjoy the nice weather that's hit Chatham today.:cool:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I will be helping the kids get their costumes all together and ready, makeup done etc.

I will be helping them put up decorations they made (bats with tattery black garbage bag wings to hang in front of the door... neat little things they dreamt up).

I will be taking pics of them with the pumpkins they carved.

Hubby will be taking them trick-or-treating while I give out candy.

*shows up at Karrie's door*

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yeah, me too, watch canucks game, and hope 'not' too many kids knock on the door, we don't
get many anyway, only about 10 or 15 at most, sometimes none.
I always buy the chocolate stuff that I like, because we get most of it.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I'm going to West Hollywood in about an hour. I plan to drink a lot, eat a lot, and enjoy the crazy Halloween parade they have every year. I already have my costume on. I looked a little silly walking the dog in my statue of liberty outfit, but it's all good.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Yeah, me too, watch canucks game, and hope 'not' too many kids knock on the door, we don't
get many anyway, only about 10 or 15 at most, sometimes none.
I always buy the chocolate stuff that I like, because we get most of it.

we got about 10 kids last year, so I bought two small bags only. But then I realized.... IT'S FRIDAY!!! Chances are good we'll have way more trick-or-treaters because bedtimes will be later, and big kids will be roaming the city. So, hubby has orders to pick up at least one more bag of chocolatey goodness on his way home.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
we got about 10 kids last year, so I bought two small bags only. But then I realized.... IT'S FRIDAY!!! Chances are good we'll have way more trick-or-treaters because bedtimes will be later, and big kids will be roaming the city. So, hubby has orders to pick up at least one more bag of chocolatey goodness on his way home.

Plus, if the weather is anything like it is here in Chatham, they'll be coming out in droves(since it is nice and warm!:cool:).8O:lol:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Hmm.... The only masks I might see out here in the bush will be on raccoons and that white-face cat who's trying to be my buddy now that nights are getting cold. I might go to my daughter's place and scare the bejeepers outa city kids again....

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Hmm.... The only masks I might see out here in the bush will be on raccoons and that white-face cat who's trying to be my buddy now that nights are getting cold. I might go to my daughter's place and scare the bejeepers outa city kids again....

....................:laughing6:...............man after me own heart.

:idea:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So, I told hubby to buy another bag of candy on his way home from work.... I phoned him to say that perhaps he ought to make that two bags.... his reply... "Oh, I picked up candy before work, and yeah, I got two grocery bags" Not two bags of candy... two GROCERY BAGS FULL of candy. *sigh* So much for weight loss. lol.