Send us your memories of a favourite car.

CBC News

House Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.cbc.ca
Despite record-high gas prices and production and work force cuts, General Motors still has a soft spot for muscle cars.
GM's Chevrolet unveiled its 2010 Camaro Monday, bringing back to life the iconic sports car it retired in 2002.
GM says the new Camaro, which will be assembled in Oshawa, Ont., is expected to get roughly nine litres per 100 kilometres.
Full story.
Send us your memories and photos of a favourite car.

More...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
*snickering at the title* No one wants to hear my memories of a fave car. Okay, well, some people probably do, but dammit, I'm gonna get paid if I write all those thoughts down for someone to read. lol.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
*snickering at the title* No one wants to hear my memories of a fave car. Okay, well, some people probably do, but dammit, I'm gonna get paid if I write all those thoughts down for someone to read. lol.

BMC Mini Cooper, mustard yellow, reversed rims, side skirts, would do 125 mph. Saved me once in South Carolina. Sold it for twice its value.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
My '65 baby blue signant valiant drop top with a rare (only 250) 4 spd manual transmission. I was 22 and the car was in pristine mint condition like it just came off the showroom floor. Good times.

Not my car but almost the same except for the colour.

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I owned three of these cars over a period of eight years from 1957 to 1965. Probably the best British sports car this side of the Jaguar XK E: See below: