What's the strangest thing you've ever bought or sold online?

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008

The strangest thing that I have ever done is to continue in this Forum. But it is so easy and fun and it's hard to resist. Besides I have a lot more contributions to make to Canadian society than being here. Besides my notes for the next two chapters have already been written so I have time on my hands.
When I buy something, I buy two to make sure that one works. This I can say, though I never had to do that when I lived in Quebec.
Go Quebec , Go !

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
although i never bought this on line, the strangest thing i ever brought was a goat ,i thought that i would get milk from it for free, i was young and foolish then, and did not realise that i would have had to get the goat into kid ,the gypsies who sold me her must have been laughing themselves silly at the time, they brought her back after about a month, at reduced cost of course .!

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Telephone that wasn't just a telephone.

- Seth Godin
like i care.!!! That you feel the need to point out something that was not written in the quote when i came across it L Gilbert. you pom-pas ass

It takes only 10 minutes to find in others the faults we often fail to discover within ourselves in a lifetime.

Do not look at the faults of what others have done or not done; observe what you yourself have done or not done.
Buddha​

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Bought or sold? HA! I wish! Avoid computer dating. Like everything online, they can be anyone they want to be - and the very best of them can maintain that illusion until well after the hook's in hard and fast.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Quandary
At least I have respect for other people's work. And I won't get into the childish name-calling game with you.
Anything that you find that has been written that you haven't written has a source. It is courteous to state the source of what you find. Took me all of a couple seconds to google the source of the quote.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Quandary
At least I have respect for other people's work. And I won't get into the childish name-calling game with you.
Anything that you find that has been written that you haven't written has a source. It is courteous to state the source of what you find. Took me all of a couple seconds to google the source of the quote.

And what am i supposed to put in, i got this from the cool quotes collection, your pathetic, more like you would of like to use it your self, but got beat to it, stop with the holier then tho attitude i care not for your doggerel,comments or your professed wisdom's

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
waaaaaaaaaaaah Poor little you.

more of you wisdom i see

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Quandry - we have a forum that is specifically for 'relaxed' rules re: posting. It is intended to be used for posts and pics of a more suggestive/adult nature. Ive removed your last post in this thread - feel free to post it in Wreck Beach if you like.

While we're on the subject of posting in the appropriate forums, the Sub-Forum within Wreck Beach, the Steel Cage, is much better suited for the endless bickering and insulting you've been engaging in lately. We can't toss every thread into the Steel Cage that you post in - some self control is requested of you please. Again.

To our other members, I respectfully ask that you not feed the flames in public threads. Use the Cage if you feel compelled to take someone on. Do remember tho, there are some rules for the cage as well.

Last edited:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Thanks, Zan. But I do a little writing and I find it extremely offensive when people plagiarize others. Even if it's by accident, but it's plain that Quandary doesn't even bother to look for sources. It, at the very least, shows no respect for the authors.

Reactions: Outta here

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
I once sold my soul for a cuttle fish.
Barbecued, this delightfull pescado
who insisted on being called twiggy
still spastic inside
my sputtering belly
somehow found daylight again
like some emetic afterbirth.

The vixen lout
whom i was dating at the time
suggested next time we consume the confluent layer
of burritos covering my bedroom floor

i became indignant

this led to a messy
sebeacous breakup

As i look back on it now
squeezed pimples and all
i have no regrets
i dont miss my soul much
nor the vixen lout

all in all it was a good deal
and i got some airmiles out of it

that should take me half way back home to latvia

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
The question you ask
of yourself is a mystery

You wonder what was your "acquisition"
your mind naturally searches for
a material object
that car made of diaper discards-a rash decision -but financing was good
that souvenir bose speaker system for the morgue you serriptiously purchased in laos
or perhaps ---that rather rude talking pillow that incessantly hurls sheakepearen insults at you

What you are really asking yourself, however,without realizing it is

What non material object
more specifically --
What's the strangest--and probably falsest --BELIEF you have "bought"

When you find that out
you realize
that an entity like cortex
cannot exist
and therfore by extension
neither can you

lets face it you have always known deep down inside
that you are more than just an
improbable object
but an
impossible one

that will be 10 euros please

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The strangest thing, that would be my $0.02 which I give out in rather regular intervals. :D

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Thanks, Zan. But I do a little writing and I find it extremely offensive when people plagiarize others. Even if it's by accident, but it's plain that Quandary doesn't even bother to look for sources. It, at the very least, shows no respect for the authors.

but it's plain that Quandary doesn't even bother to look for sources. It, at the very least, shows no respect for the authors
rubbish L Gilbert there was no author to quote get over it and your self