Opposition demands release of alleged Tory 'dirty tricks' manual

CBC News

House Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.cbc.ca
Opposition parties on Friday demanded the Conservative government make public a reported 200-page guidebook on how to create chaos in parliamentary committees.

More...

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
What would be great is if Dion would get up in question period and say, "It's not fair".;)

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
heh

training wheel gate.

I can't believe they had to write it all down. How stupid are they? Stupid enough to give everyone the same assignment at once, I guess. :lol::lol::lol:

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
heh

training wheel gate.

I can't believe they had to write it all down. How stupid are they? Stupid enough to give everyone the same assignment at once, I guess. :lol::lol::lol:

Forgive my ignorance but what makes the practices unethical? Is it because the opposition says so? Are the tactics unique to the CPC? Would have the opposition used the same tactics if they had though of them? When I say forgive my ignorance I mean that I am not even sure what is being alleged. That is how ignorant I am about this.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
Forgive my ignorance but what makes the practices unethical?...

Why ask me? Is there some sort a rule around here every comment about the Conservatives has to have some sort of ethical undercurrent?

I know they'd like to think so but that's a horse's ass of a different colour. Not too difficult to figure out which direction its facing, either.

Last edited:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Roberts Rules of Order

Anytime you give a bunch of failed lawyers the opportunity to interpret law...you end up with a government.

Happens all the time in Canada and the United States.

It was however a boon to the legal profession to have the evolution of lawyers take the shape of elected representatives...

Just when you thought that lawyers were the lowest life form.....along comes a politician...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What's that saying about living in glass houses? How about the opposition parties release every set of meeting minutes or notes they've accumulated while planning their own strategies.

Opposition party politicians pretending they have nothing to hide? Nonsense. How stupid do some of these guys think people are?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
What's that saying about living in glass houses? How about the opposition parties release every set of meeting minutes or notes they've accumulated while planning their own strategies.

Opposition party politicians pretending they have nothing to hide? Nonsense. How stupid do some of these guys think people are?

Stupid enough to re-elect a liar and a con-man like George Bush for instance....

Stupid enough to believe that successive Canadian governments can't deal with the aboriginal peoples land and treaty claims...year after year after year...

stupid enough to believe that while it's perfectly acceptable to point fingers and blame poor intelligence as the genesis of the invasion of Iraq that the Canadian people will believe that the same quality of ignorance and ineptitude isn't behind Air India....

Stupid enough to dismiss the critical imporance of climate change in favor of continuing the gluttonous cycle of consumption....

Let me know when you'd like me to stop....

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Stupid enough to re-elect a liar and a con-man like George Bush for instance....

Stupid enough to believe that successive Canadian governments can't deal with the aboriginal peoples land and treaty claims...year after year after year...

stupid enough to believe that while it's perfectly acceptable to point fingers and blame poor intelligence as the genesis of the invasion of Iraq that the Canadian people will believe that the same quality of ignorance and ineptitude isn't behind Air India....

Stupid enough to dismiss the critical imporance of climate change in favor of continuing the gluttonous cycle of consumption....

Let me know when you'd like me to stop....
Yes, the NDP and Liberals think some are stupid enough to think they've never engaged in politics. What a scandal! Having a political strategy! My God what is world coming to?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Democracy....

That's why our young men are dying in Afghanistan....

To perpetuate the myth that Canadian or American style government is "superior" to dictatorship.

Scratch a dictatorship and you'll find an oligarchy...or it c ould be the other way around for that matter.