Soldiers' deaths felt in military's 'large family': regiment

CBC News
The latest loss of two Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan has had an impact at their home base in Ontario and across the military, their regiment said Thursday.

More...

darkbeaver
The militarys large family include the arms manufacturers lusting to replace the damaged and destroyed vehicles.and CBC sucks real hard for about the last six months in particular.

westmanguy
hmm, was that an anti-CBC comment?

Yay totally agree! I hate their setup for religious stories (set it up for atheist side to look great and religious side to look awful), and then their is the whole debacle about their biast towards harper... just google CBC, and watch the clips on it.

Pos. rep for you!... oops won't let me!
Last edited by westmanguy; Apr 12th, 2007 at 11:30 PM..Reason: oops!

darkbeaver
Westmanguy CBC caved in to the monied class last fall and began serviceing butt-heads like you, that's why I crap on them now, they have become another voice of fascist North America.

westmanguy
You mean CBC has understand people like me's anger, and have changed in the last 6 months for my crowd?

You mean they have shifted right?

OMGosh, thats great! I will start watching again.

snfu73
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

You mean CBC has understand people like me's anger, and have changed in the last 6 months for my crowd?

You mean they have shifted right?

OMGosh, thats great! I will start watching again.

Yes...they changed for you...everyone changes for you...it's what we all live for...to change...for you.

westmanguy
Well thank you! You are changing for me and thats good! Makes me happy!

no new posts