First dose of winter slams central Canada

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I just got back from a drive that usually would have taken me 10 minutes. It took me an hour.

I would have said screw it, but I really wanted to get my Deer pepperettes soon, so I had to have the legs at the butcher today.

People in Southern Ontario, need to learn how to drive. To many city folk moving to the country and messin' up the roads here. lol.

Now I hear there is a severe cold warning for tonight. Wow it is supposed to drop to -13. When it hits -30, come back and talk to me about freezing warnings. Pussy's!!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Egg Zachery. It's been hanging around -10° to -15° for a couple weeks here. I think I put my longjohns on once. Took off the baseball caps and went to a toque, though. (Sensitive ears)

a toque!? that's crazy, I just spent 20 minutes outside in a t-shirt. last week i was snowed in, now I've got water literally gushing off my roof it's so warm out. weird weird weather.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Funny clock-looking thing says -12° right now. I don't care whatcha say about my toque, I have sensitive ears. :razzberry:

Oh, I'm too Canadian to make fun of a toque... but, being in Northern BC, I find it downright HEE-larious that my yard is melting, and you're having to wear a toque! it's a little backasswards as my dad would say.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Yah, freezing rain is a Maritime thing. Winter finally hit today, first day I thought about the need for long johns. I wear a toque too, also I have a shaggy mane to protect my ears. Supposed to be -25 on Wednesday, that's cold for these parts.