Vatican denounces Saddam's execution

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
The enitre 'execution' is almost farcical. Slapstick Christmas, featuring Saddam dead, hanging from a rope!

*Cue Benny Hill music and Grim Reapers with big jugs*

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
What got me in the coverage of the public there after the execution was the omnipresence of lunacy. Seen it before. Jackasses of all ages and descriptions whipping out their weapons - and it looks like handguns are a dime a hamper there - and letting them rip. Vehicles sprawled ass over teakettle in the streets and other folks tramping about jumping up and down and hollering. Is this the kind of society the West should be interested in saving? It's all so hopelessly backward. My goodness, I think I've just committed a mortal sin: I've admitted the community of man isn't universally equal.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
What got me in the coverage of the public there after the execution was the omnipresence of lunacy. Seen it before. Jackasses of all ages and descriptions whipping out their weapons - and it looks like handguns are a dime a hamper there - and letting them rip. Vehicles sprawled ass over teakettle in the streets and other folks tramping about jumping up and down and hollering.
You mean like the riots in LA a few years ago?
Is this the kind of society the West should be interested in saving? It's all so hopelessly backward. My goodness, I think I've just committed a mortal sin: I've admitted the community of man isn't universally equal.
:???: Yup. we westerners are sure way more advanced than they are. ;)