Oh, oh Trudeau's political career is done.. :roll:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Justin for Prime Minister. Prime Minister Trudeau II, Prime Minister Trudeau junior, Prime Minister Trudeau reincarnate.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Judging from the comments posted on the web site, You are completely off on your assessment. I only read the first 10 or so but not one negative remark and those who are making noise in the media really do need to get a life.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I wasn't aware Trudeau had a political carreer.

The apple fell miles from the tree with this dunce.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Now now, let's not get carried away:lol:

Yeah, I'm with you. Justin either fluked or knows which side his bread is buttered on, or is just being sincere. I hope he is sincere, I would certainly respect him, but I still wouldn't vote for him. If this turns out to be faux fur, well, that would be the end of his career as far as I'm concerned, not that my vote matters to him.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I don't have any fur garments but I don't complain about people who do. What the hell is so
terrible about a Christmas Card that shows people are keeping warm give me a break.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
My daughter, not with faux fur, but fox fur, arctic fox to be exact, 5600RuR, almost $200, cheap by our standards but a month's wages for St. Petersburg residents. We support the fur trade, Canada was built on it, it was my livelihood for many years, and many Russian live it too, ( this is Russian Fox), everyone has to make a living. Sorry, no jokes about Chretien and "wear da fox 'at?" please.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Judging from the comments posted on the web site, You are completely off on your assessment. I only read the first 10 or so but not one negative remark and those who are making noise in the media really do need to get a life.
I was being sarcastic.. :roll:

If his political career was really over because of that picture then so is mine because of my questionable photo with Belinda Stronach..

;-)

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006

Trudeau defends holiday fur card

Trudeau defends holiday fur card - Yahoo! News

Absolutely! Let's celebrate Canadian Culture and the long standing tradition of native Canadians who wear their animals proudly!

Is someone demanding that Canada become so politically correct that it can no longer fur trade?
We're sorry for the countries that have no wild animals (like the united states - not including wild boars), but should that political correctness be allowed to interfere with Canadian culture? How many Canadians want to suppress our culture and the importance of the fur trade?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What ever happened to freedom of choice? That is part of our culture. I will be damned if I
will be threatened or stampeded into wearing or not wearing something because someone
else doesn't like it. Now that's fur for thought eh?

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Not only what "do what I want" with a "laid back" attitude, but "preserve our first nation culture and wear fur"!

Canadians may have open borders with multicultural acceptance, and a general tolerance of "political correctness", but that by no means should compromise our right to be Canadian.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
PETA can do what they want so long as they respect cultural origins and sensitivities. To suggest that an iconic Canadian family not portray Canadian culture is like asking the British Royal family to pose for pictures without the bling ... like crowns and pretty chairs.

It's gauche, and really, PETA should not be humoured if their agenda is so unfocused that they attack Canadian Culture.