Toronto Should F...off

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
CTV.ca | Curse hurled at T.O. made out of frustration: PMO

This just may be enough to get me to vote Conservative in the next federal election. Finally a politician who says what everybody is thinking.

:lol:

Trudeau said that to Ottawa politicians, gave the finger to hecklers and people are still crapping on him for that. What is the difference here that Baird gets support. Is there a general hate on for TO?

pegger

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2008
Cambridge, Ontario
Yeah - stupid Toronto politicians wanting to use stimulus money to invest in something that will benefit their city for years...

They should just build a new arena or repair a road or something with no future benefit instead...

pegger

Electoral Member
Dec 4, 2008
Cambridge, Ontario
Actually - it is (a tad) refreshing to see the Conservatives speak (somewhat) openly for a change...

Is Harper's muzzle on his underlings slipping? Is he losing control????

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Trudeau said that to Ottawa politicians, gave the finger to hecklers and people are still crapping on him for that. What is the difference here that Baird gets support. Is there a general hate on for TO?

It's everyones favourite past time, hating Toronto. Yawn

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Is there a general hate on for TO?
Certainly not by me. I've only been to Ontario once in my life and I spent the night in Toronto - flew home the next day. I see no reason to hate somewhere I don't know.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
It's pretty illogical to hate a city in my opinion. I have been to most of the capital cities in Canada, can't say I hated any one of them.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

Those who crap on Trudeau were those he crapped on, whereas Baird crapped on those who already crap on him. Thats the difference between the most divisive PM in Canadian history with a "my way or the highway"attitude and habbit of expressing his disdain to those who disagreed and a frustrated politician who let it show in a one-off.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Premier David Peterson once remarked, everybody in Canada hates Ontario, everybody in Ontario hates Toronto, everybody in Toronto hates Bay Street.

However, that doesn’t mean that Ontarians will look kindly on a conservative Minister badmouthing Toronto. Ontarians will remember (at least I hope they do). My hope would be that Liberals bring it up in the next election campaign (Harper is still paying for his comment that Maritimers are lazy).

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto

I don't think its a general hate for TO, but rather a hate for Miller who is always begging for money, lying to the public and acting like a fool.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Toronto is a place where they think Jamaican gang violence will be stopped by seizing my guns in Saint John, NB............where they believe you can easily live-trap coyotes,..........where they elect David Miller............and is the only Canadian city where they can't fulfill the minimum required paperwork to apply for gov't money.........and is, I believe, the home town of our own beloved JBee.

If you nuked the freaking place, the average IQ in the nation would jump 5 full points.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Just another city to me. Worked there for 3 years back in the 80's building churches. Met some of the nicest people. Baird may have shot himself in the foot there. It's so hard for these pols to keep their cool, eh? Especially hotheads like Baird.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Toronto is a place where they think Jamaican gang violence will be stopped by seizing my guns in Saint John, NB............where they believe you can easily live-trap coyotes,..........where they elect David Miller............and is the only Canadian city where they can't fulfill the minimum required paperwork to apply for gov't money.........and is, I believe, the home town of our own beloved JBee.

If you nuked the freaking place, the average IQ in the nation would jump 5 full points.
lmao Awesome, Colpy.