Dion's meltdown

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
He made a mistake....got a little flustered...BIG DEAL!!

Doesn't mean a thing to me..... Dion is a very bright man, and a pretty good guy, it seems. I get really tired of this kind of "gotya" politics.....he is, after all, human. This does not indicate a thing except that he is human.

It is simply that he is wrong, wrong, wrong on so many things.

Reactions: lone wolf

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
No he isn't human, he's a lying corrupt politician wanting to become the bankers favourite Canadian.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Imagine what would be said if Harper did this on Radio-Canada.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Hell the first few sentences dion blithered in the English language debate, I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I don't want him representing me on the world stage.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
He made a mistake....got a little flustered...BIG DEAL!!

Doesn't mean a thing to me..... Dion is a very bright man, and a pretty good guy, it seems. I get really tired of this kind of "gotya" politics.....he is, after all, human. This does not indicate a thing except that he is human.

It is simply that he is wrong, wrong, wrong on so many things.
The problem was he didn't have an answer...

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Yeah ... imagine ... not understanding a question. I bet he'd even miss an economic downturn crawling up his butt with air horns and sirens blasting....
If he carried on like that at a press conference, they would make mincemeat out of him in no time....

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Harper's comment on dion's meltdown: "When you're running a trillion-and-a-half-dollar economy, you don't get a chance to have do-overs, over and over again".