Invasion

string

Time Out
Sep 23, 2007
As most of you may be aware the United States is being invaded by illegal immigrants from mexico.
The sovernity of all america is at hand. The American people were promised a republic,and to be protected from invasion!!! president G.W. Bush is in violation of his oath of office,and stands with idle hands..all for the "Free Trade of humans and goods (nafta/cafta). The Illegal invasion is comming to Canada!!!! don't let it happen... They will tear your country apart,and divide and conquor your country. They will use sympathy,empathy to gain foot ground,then march in your streets demanding rights spitting on you,and calling you a racist because you don't agree with their point of view.

I will post links that will show you the truth..ony the truth as to the invasion from mexico,the billions of dollars it's costing us tax payers,the crimes they commit from rape,murder,25 americans are killed daily at the hands of mexicos illegals,9 women are raped,molested daily by these invaders.

I live in a border state(Arizona)in many town's, americans ,and even more so if your white have to carry a weapon they openly profess to kill all whites,and the mexican-american racist groups like la raza,lulac,maldef,brown berets,ms-13 sponser these illegal mexicans to break our laws,they even go to the point of making pamplets to teach them how to break our laws and get away with it.

Why am i posting this you may ask...maybe you don't care("it's america's problem")because THEY ARE COMMING YOUR WAY and maybe you canadians can be ready..dont let your president allow this invasion. Later i will post links that will totally amaze you...and you will see what comming to you.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As most of you may be aware the United States is being invaded by illegal immigrants from mexico.
The sovernity of all america is at hand. The American people were promised a republic,and to be protected from invasion!!! president G.W. Bush is in violation of his oath of office,and stands with idle hands..all for the "Free Trade of humans and goods (nafta/cafta). The Illegal invasion is comming to Canada!!!! don't let it happen... They will tear your country apart,and divide and conquor your country. They will use sympathy,empathy to gain foot ground,then march in your streets demanding rights spitting on you,and calling you a racist because you don't agree with their point of view.

I will post links that will show you the truth..ony the truth as to the invasion from mexico,the billions of dollars it's costing us tax payers,the crimes they commit from rape,murder,25 americans are killed daily at the hands of mexicos illegals,9 women are raped,molested daily by these invaders.

I live in a border state(Arizona)in many town's, americans ,and even more so if your white have to carry a weapon they openly profess to kill all whites,and the mexican-american racist groups like la raza,lulac,maldef,brown berets,ms-13 sponser these illegal mexicans to break our laws,they even go to the point of making pamplets to teach them how to break our laws and get away with it.

Why am i posting this you may ask...maybe you don't care("it's america's problem")because THEY ARE COMMING YOUR WAY and maybe you canadians can be ready..dont let your president allow this invasion. Later i will post links that will totally amaze you...and you will see what comming to you.

Oh cool....another brain dead american bigot.

JoeSchmoe

Time Out
May 28, 2007
Vancouver Island
If I was a dirt-poor Honduran who could make a better life for himself and his family by making into the USA, Canada or Sweded, that's what my goal would be.

My family's survival would trump your laws about whether or not I was allowed to enter your country. These are human beings that you are talking about. Although I agree that a country has a right to not let people in, the crap you post about murders and rapes by Mexicans is a bunch of BS.

I doubt that Canada has much to worry about from a "Mexican invasion".... hehehe...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Man, it must really suck to be an American eh? :lol:

If you think that's bad, just wait 'til them Mexicans get a taste of our blackflies. ;-)

But seriously folks,
Anyone that will help subsidize the pensions of the next several generations of Canadians is more than welcome.

Reactions: Niflmir

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sorry, dude.... Mexicans fed our last president to the sled dogs - and nobody could tear themselves away from fishing long enough to take on the job. They are mean! Guess that means you're surrounded, huh?

Wolf

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
But seriously folks,
Anyone that will help subsidize the pensions of the next several generations of Canadians is more than welcome.

Indeed! Less tax burden on me. Let's not forget health care costs......

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
I doubt that Canada has much to worry about from a "Mexican invasion".... hehehe...
Well, not invasion but tickets.
We got legal worker/guest worker program for Mexicans. Oh yeah, we love 'em.
Good for business, good for family.

string

Time Out
Sep 23, 2007
I'LL ignore the comment there "gerryh",but i do think you should educate your self as to the invasion comming your way.

The sininster plot by these racist's is to reconquor america as evidensed by this "el plan de aztlan" draft by the Mecha chicanos. http://latino.sscnet.ucla.edu/research/docs/struggle/aztlan.htm
aztlan is a aztec indian mythical land that never existed!! but the militant chicano groups has adopted it as realistic.

They profess to kill all white americans like "jose angel guiterrez" a college professor at arlington Texas, he teaches racism,bigotry to hate whites to mexican students mexicans call white people "Gringos"..do you want that in your schools? http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

They don't hide their agenda.."illegals" in american streets demanding rights
http://wehategringos.com/index2.shtml

The crimes against americans are over whelming..in mexicao the consient for sex is 12 years old..now what 12 year old really knows sexually what they are doing? shows mexico's twisted mentality.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-spanic-sexcrimes.html

The cost is staggering, illegal's take advantage of all city,state,government programs costing the american tax payers billions..you up in canada want this?
http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_economic_costs.html

Mexico's illegals don't care for this country they don't want to assimilate to be an american they just want to trash it.

http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/140004

The loss of american lives will just totally set you back..mexicans bring with them guns,knifes,and every other weapon you can think of...you really want this in canada??

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/02/more_americans_killed_by_illeg.php

So before ("gerryh") call me a bigot....ponder all i have posted...but i can't understand for the life of me..when you stand up for your country..and you don't agree with an opinion..then your called racist,bigot,hate monger...maybe gerryh should take a walk along the arizona/mexico border..i promise it would change his opinion.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'LL ignore the comment there "gerryh",but i do think you should educate your self as to the invasion comming your way.

The sininster plot by these racist's is to reconquor america as evidensed by this "el plan de aztlan" draft by the Mecha chicanos. http://latino.sscnet.ucla.edu/research/docs/struggle/aztlan.htm
aztlan is a aztec indian mythical land that never existed!! but the militant chicano groups has adopted it as realistic.

They profess to kill all white americans like "jose angel guiterrez" a college professor at arlington Texas, he teaches racism,bigotry to hate whites to mexican students mexicans call white people "Gringos"..do you want that in your schools? http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

They don't hide their agenda.."illegals" in american streets demanding rights
http://wehategringos.com/index2.shtml

The crimes against americans are over whelming..in mexicao the consient for sex is 12 years old..now what 12 year old really knows sexually what they are doing? shows mexico's twisted mentality.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-spanic-sexcrimes.html

The cost is staggering, illegal's take advantage of all city,state,government programs costing the american tax payers billions..you up in canada want this?
http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_economic_costs.html

Mexico's illegals don't care for this country they don't want to assimilate to be an american they just want to trash it.

http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/140004

The loss of american lives will just totally set you back..mexicans bring with them guns,knifes,and every other weapon you can think of...you really want this in canada??

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/02/more_americans_killed_by_illeg.php

So before ("gerryh") call me a bigot....ponder all i have posted...but i can't understand for the life of me..when you stand up for your country..and you don't agree with an opinion..then your called racist,bigot,hate monger...maybe gerryh should take a walk along the arizona/mexico border..i promise it would change his opinion.

Yup....another brain dead american bigot.....and curiosity wonders why I have so little "respect" for "americans".

Am I going to comment beyond the way I have about your bull****? Nope...it and you aren't worth the trouble or time.

string

Time Out
Sep 23, 2007
Damn gerryh..why are you so hateful..hate's a strong word..oh waite you must be mexican?
I have posted the truth here!!! only the tip of the ice berg!!!...educate your self..don't dumb down your self...all this is comming your way!!!! you telling me you have no problem with this illegal invasion? what are you going to do if a mexican illegal kill's a loved one of yours? or rapes your wife or child? how can you fight me on this..on what basis do you have..enlighten me with you opinion..i can debate..with out calling you names..so far you have showed me that you can't fight my facts so you attack the source.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Damn gerryh..why are you so hateful..hate's a strong word..oh waite you must be mexican?
I have posted the truth here!!! only the tip of the ice berg!!!...educate your self..don't dumb down your self...all this is comming your way!!!! you telling me you have no problem with this illegal invasion? what are you going to do if a mexican illegal kill's a loved one of yours? or rapes your wife or child? how can you fight me on this..on what basis do you have..enlighten me with you opinion..i can debate..with out calling you names..so far you have showed me that you can't fight my facts so you attack the source.

Why am I so hatefull? :roll: Racists and bigots like you.

Toro

Senate Member

Our "president?"

I wonder which of our 10 "states" the President comes from.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

I rest my case..... another example of the totally ignorant.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

That's quite the slippery slope...

triedit

inimitable
Albeit a bit fundamentalist and panic driven, the boy has a point. The US has a HUGE illegal immigrant problem. I wonder how Canadians would feel if millions of US citizens snuck in and took a quarter of the jobs and lavished in the freebies....

And yes, some Mexicans, legal or not, are so racist that a white person is not safe. But then, some white people are so racist mexicans arent' safe. I guess that's what a Mexican Standoff is.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Thing is, as long there is the lure of easy money and stereotypical loud-mouths who love to wave their wealth under everybody's nose, those folks they least want calling will be attracted right to them ... and as long as we're Johnny Canuck, Uncle Sam's poor cousin, you know right where the illegals will stay. Why settle for "second best", right?

Wolf

string

Time Out
Sep 23, 2007
so true lone wolf..there is a big time lure by big corporations,small business,and government,and racist org's. like la raza,brown barets and others..they want to under pay the mexican illegal,to profit from the sweat of their backs..when they do this they betray america,knock an american out of a job!!..the illegal's don't care, five dollars an hour is more money than they have ever made in their life..don't be fooled by this,they send that money back across the border then it becomes 10 of their dollars to our one, ratio is 10 to 1... its boosting mexicos economy by billions..thats why the president of mexico advocates for illegal immigration to the USA...now for the president of america G.W. Bush he's a traitor to his country!!!! he could stop illegal immigration if he wanted!!!! but it's in the interest of NAU..a one world order..him and the president of mexico,and canada has sighned a trade agreement of humans and goods across our borders,your borders,mexico's borders..here comes the terrorists..think it's not comming look here http://tinyurl.com/33jzns
also read this thread that this person posted on canada NAU

***snip***

feel free to browse this forum it's the form i'm a member of read the topics and you'll see patriotic americans fed up with our government failure to stop an invasion.

Last edited by a moderator: