Canada Web Pages

stevek

Mar 9, 2007
Did anyone here contribute to the above web forum? It was shut down suddenly a week or so ago. I had many a work hour invested there spewing my decidedly right leaning views.

stevek

Mar 9, 2007
It was called canadawebpage.com. The site is down - just wondering if anyone w-5'd the reason it's gone.

btw I'm a country living dial-up person so my usage at home is sporadic depending on phone usage.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
steveK it was shut down by the conservatives because they are against free speech That is what I heard it may not be true or is it?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
steveK it was shut down by the conservatives because they are against free speech That is what I heard it may not be true or is it?
I hate to keep harping at you, but did you miss this in the OP???

I had many a work hour invested there spewing my decidedly right leaning views.
Seeing as he leans "right", he would be a "good guy" in the eyes of the Conservatives.

Your anti conservative stance is blindly obvious, so much so it's blinding you to reality. It's ok, that's a common symptom of of the left, willful blindness to anything that doesn't jive with your platform.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Anti-conservative?

In the last federal election I voted for Stephen Harper because of his beliefs and promises he made to me and other Canadians.

A lot of liberals voted for the conservatives that’s why he formed the government but Harper let us all down by his broken promises and he actually makes the liberal party look good and that’s why I will vote liberal because Harper does not have what it takes.

When the conservatives have a leadership race maybe they can pick a better leader that really does believe in honesty and integrity and they can try again.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Anti-conservative?

In the last federal election I voted for Stephen Harper because of his beliefs and promises he made to me and other Canadians.

A lot of liberals voted for the conservatives that’s why he formed the government but Harper let us all down by his broken promises and he actually makes the liberal party look good and that’s why I will vote liberal because Harper does not have what it takes.

When the conservatives have a leadership race maybe they can pick a better leader that really does believe in honesty and integrity and they can try again.
Ya maybe they can scoop some from the LPoC's retirey list, like Cretien, Martin, perhaps.

Those are leader that just ooze integrity and honesty.

Your silly Conservatives hate free speach BS, is indictative of a hardcore LPoC supporter, so you'll have to forgive me, if I think you're full of it.

btw, you most certain are taking an anti Conservitive stance, as I am taking an anti Liberal one. If you're going to base your arguement on a few broken promises, in favour of a party still swimming the shyte of corruption and theft, you may want to buy some tall boots and rain suit.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

The liberal party cleaned house, got a new leader so I will not need the boots and the raincoat but you on the other hand will have to live with our men and women in the military coming home in boxes because the conservatives decided to change the status of our troops from re-building to combative role. You also have to live with the fact that Harper wants to keep them there for a very long time.

I will gladly take the boots and the raincoat any day because I know that the problem can be fixed but how can you fix dead soldiers, good men and women that trusts their government to keep them out of harms way and defend Canada not engaging them as puppets for American amusement.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The liberal party cleaned house, got a new leader so I will not need the boots and the raincoat but you on the other hand will have to live with our men and women in the military coming home in boxes because the conservatives decided to change the status of our troops from re-building to combative role. You also have to live with the fact that Harper wants to keep them there for a very long time.

I will gladly take the boots and the raincoat any day because I know that the problem can be fixed but how can you fix dead soldiers, good men and women that trusts their government to keep them out of harms way and defend Canada not engaging them as puppets for American amusement.
OMG, the Liberal mantra!!!

Have you asked a completely "voluntary" Soldier, if he or she sees the war in Afghanistan as the leftoid moonbats do???

I thought not, since I have, seeing as I have many friends serving, a few of which are in Afghanistan at this very moment, one of which is a member of this very site, training to go to Afghanistan, and I HAVE ASKED THEM, the resounding asnswer is "we need to be there", "we want to be there", "we ARE doing good there".

Your tripe about not rebuilding is, well, just that, tripe. We are rebuilding as the front moves forwords.

Once again, you've been blinded by your political ideology and nothing beyond what suits your agenda will get past the red strip. Pathetic.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I think the media is partly responsible for people wanting our soldiers out of Afghanistan immediately. All we heard and read about are the battles and the number of dead and almost ( almost is a generous word) nothing about the rebuilding in the country. The media has opted for sensationalism at the sacifice of the positive aspects of this war.

So as not to be misunderstood, I want our soldiers home ASAP because I don't like to see them dying.

stevek

Mar 9, 2007
The liberal party cleaned house, got a new leader ..

A new leader that ought to have known about the sponsorship scandal as he was in charge of the program for a bit.

A new leader whose only contribution to environment concerns was to name his dog Kyoto.

A new leader that seems to be as incoherent in French as he is in English.

A new leader that still has his French Citizenship and will only give it up if he win's an election - unlikely! - not much of a Canadian Patriot, is he?

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Anti-conservative?

Well said. He takes from one area and gives it back in a lesser amount. It is actually a tax increase, yet hidden. This budget will have the highest increase in spending we have seen in over 13 years. It is sad it will take another Liberal government to get the overspending under control. Let's face it, if Harper is the better option out there then the other parties, there will be no election for 2 more years and the only people that are trully benefiting are 1st, 2nd generation imigrants, people that speak french, and people stuck with their heads in the sand.

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I think the media is partly responsible for people wanting our soldiers out of Afghanistan immediately. All we heard and read about are the battles and the number of dead and almost ( almost is a generous word) nothing about the rebuilding in the country. The media has opted for sensationalism at the sacifice of the positive aspects of this war.

So as not to be misunderstood, I want our soldiers home ASAP because I don't like to see them dying.

The conservative government is spending money on miltary Equipment that has already been proven useless in the war. I support our troops to coming home, providing peace, not destroying what we are trying to rebuild.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
High Stevek,
I haven’t been able to post at canadawebpages for a while either. That is why I came here.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
High Stevek,
I haven’t been able to post at canadawebpages for a while either. That is why I came here.

So was there really a canada web pages? Is the url just defaulting to the registrar? Who else was there? That is now here. Interesting strory. Do elaborate.:smile: