Quebecuois showing their love for the Natives...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Jesus H Christ why the hell didn't police put a stop to the rock throwing, pure unadultrated hate was oozing out of the non-Natives. I'm stunned that they would treat their fellow man like this, Bear what was happening and why? I found that very painful to watch with out screaming in rage at the people of Quebec, have they no shame. Can you image what would happen to the Natives if that Province Seperates from Canada?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Where are all the apologists?

Why aren't they in here screaming in outrage?

Oh ya, these asshats are Quebecuois, not Israeli. If it isn't the Israeli's doin' it, it ain't hatred.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
No, it's hatred.
Quebecers want only french speaking people in their country. They're used to getting what they want from the rest of Canada. When they dont get what they want, they throw a temper tantrum.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Bravo Gonzo great post.

Bear do you notice that Palestinians garner more support and lamenting from some poster here. Sadly Canada and it's genocide of Natives usually gets racist hatefill post like "These people make me sick". It must be nice to live in a world where you only focus on "One group" of oppressed people and scorn the suffering of your fellow Canadians. It's a real stain on Canada and it's inhabitants.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
The problem with this, it was right after the OKA crisis, where 2 police officer gets killed, hundreds of thousands of quebecois had to change their routines to go to work, because of the bridge hijacked by the Mohawks.

Still it wasnt justified, however At least guys, put it in context.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The problem with this, it was right after the OKA crisis, where 2 police officer gets killed, hundreds of thousands of quebecois had to change their routines to go to work, because of the bridge hijacked by the Mohawks.

Still it wasnt justified, however At least guys, put it in context.
Put it in context?

What in heavens name kind of context, could possibly justify that???

None.

1 officer was killed and there was no conclusive proof it was by the Mohawks. The round that killed the officer was more likely to have come from another QPP officer then a Native, as it was of the caliber used by the QPP. No weapons, amongst the thousands confiscated from the Mohawks was capable of firing that type of round. None!!! You get that??? None!!!

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Put it in context?

What in heavens name kind of context, could possibly justify that???

None.

1 officer was killed and there was no conclusive proof it was by the Mohawks. The round that killed the officer was more likely to have come from another QPP officer then a Native, as it was of the caliber used by the QPP. No weapons, amongst the thousands confiscated from the Mohawks was capable of firing that type of round. None!!! You get that??? None!!!

It was after the oka crisis, where they hijacked a bridge, blocked highways 132, 138 and 207 . Enormous traffic jams , where millions of peoples fell victims of it. One police officer was killed,and nobody from the mohawks denies that, and more importantly, there is no victims in the mohawks. maybe you are right it couldnt come from the mohawks, however i would like to see that.

Imagine, if this would have been in israel, one officer would have been killed, and probably the whole oka would have been destroyed, that you can't refute.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It was after the oka crisis, where they hijacked a bridge, blocked highways 132, 138 and 207 . Enormous traffic jams , where millions of peoples fell victims of it. One police officer was killed,and nobody from the mohawks denies that, and more importantly, there is no victims in the mohawks. maybe you are right it couldnt come from the mohawks, however i would like to see that.

Imagine, if this would have been in israel, one officer would have been killed, and probably the whole oka would have been destroyed, that you can't refute.
No Mohawk victims????????????????????

Did this happen before you illegally entered Canada?

The reservation was invaded, after the Natives were assured that it would not be entered by the Army, as part of the truce and removal of the barricades.

There has never been a thorough investigation of the death of the QPP officer, because the QPP is pretty sure they did it.

It didn't happen in Israel, it happend here in Canada and with good reason, the Catholic church and the Quebec government conspired to steal land from the Mohawks and refused to negotiate its return. There was no monitary amount asked for, because it was considered sacrad land.

Yes in Israel the outcome would have been much different, but the Mohawks were justified, the so called Palestinians are not.

Mr.Roboto

Ballroom dancing champion
Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
Aren't those RCMP police we see lined up along the road? Yellow stipes on the pants and cap is not SQ. The only SQ I saw was the one on wich we have the close up.

Also, note that the Quebec Goverment agreed with the natives before all hell broke loose

Anyways, dosen't matter, I don't agree with the riots about this, and its shamefull. But then again, events like this happened everywhere in north america, so stop this stupid Quebecois Nazi terrorist loving bomb posing racist comments Bear. This is not any different then what is happening in Caledonia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nofkmk5CHJY&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KFhWohdYUc&mode=related&search=

Some of you better look at yourselves before trash talking about others.

No, it's hatred.
Quebecers want only french speaking people in their country. They're used to getting what they want from the rest of Canada. When they dont get what they want, they throw a temper tantrum.

:rolleyes: Se qu'il ne faut pas entendre!

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I agree this is outrageous and should not happen in Canada. OHHHHHHHH but Quebec say it does not belong to Canada!!!!