Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Poor guy is a loser. Just imagine what his neighbours and workmates think. He boinks Santa Claus for f-ck sakes.

Not to mention totally retarded!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Hehehe....check your blood pressure.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Petros doesn't have a surface of knowledge to scratch. You're taking about someone who denies the fact that oil companies get huge government subsidies and actually believes that you can burn coal without creating CO2. In that way he is sort of like you, posting rubbish without any substance.

You're hilarious.... Not too many people rely on The Enquirer for their fact these days.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Hehehe....check your blood pressure.

You're mad, aren't you?

All that angst you have is not good for your health

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

You're hilarious.... Not too many people rely on The Enquirer for their fact these days.

Eaglesmack does but he's a Trumpite so we already knew he was an idiot.

Quote:

You're mad, aren't you?

Yes. Obviously Pete making a fool of himself angers me......hehehe...does it hurt being so stupid?

EagleSmack

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Did you get that meme from National Enquirer | Hottest Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News (external - login to view)

petros
No we use it to line your litter box.

EagleSmack
Deported Mexicans Vow To Flood Into Canada - Immigrating To "The U.S. Is Over...Now It's Canada's Turn" | Zero Hedge (external - login to view)

petros
Riiiight.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Question:

This is a legitimate question

Are there numbers for the amount of people who cross the border without declaring their presence? If so do we know who these people are?

Murphy
Conservative
+1
I can't see how there would be. At best, a statistician might hazard a guesstimate.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

I can't see how there would be. At best, a statistician might hazard a guesstimate.

Hmm with that being said should we increase our border presence with the objective of documenting to the best of our abilities the people who cross here?

Do Canadians have the right to this request?

Is this an intolerant request?

petros
Try simply quading near the border sometime.

EagleSmack
Damn.... wow...

Refugees not really welcome in Canada? Indian-Canadian lawyer reveals shocking details on Facebook : FYI, News - India Today (external - login to view)

All a mirage eh?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Isn't it funny that a Yanky con-bot like Smack knows more about how Canadians feel than Canadians do.I hope they are paying him well for his stupid propaganda campaign.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Isn't it funny that a Yanky con-bot like Smack knows more about how Canadians feel than Canadians do.I hope they are paying him well for his stupid propaganda campaign.

Oh THEY'RE paying me a fortune Cliff!

How many blunts are you into this day for?

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Oh THEY'RE paying me a fortune Cliff!

How many blunts are you into this day for?

You really need some new material. I know you subscribe to "tell a lie often enough and the sheeple will believe you" but, really, get a life Yanky con bot.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

You really need some new material. I know you subscribe to "tell a lie often enough and the sheeple will believe you" but, really, get a life Yanky con bot.

My "material" has you so salty.

It must be painful to know you aren't all that welcoming.

spilledthebeer
Oh my....the trouble is that LIE-berals don't want to carry the cost and responsibility for immigrants-the LIE-berals DO WANT the immigrants-the trouble is they want and prefer the ones that sneak across the border because then they can claim "we have to take them as they have no place else to go"! This way LIE-berals avoid direct confrontations with us over their screwed up costly reverse bigroty policies!

LIE-berals need ALL OUR MONEY to buy civil service Hog votes to keep themselves in power and there is no gravy left over for immigrants-and no jobs and no "affordable" housing either-but LIE-berals want immigrants coming anyway! That way LIE-berals can DUCK responsibility and blame US for the conditions immigrants endure! It`s ALL OUR fault for not letting LIE-berals raise taxes so they can have ALL the gravy they need-whenever they want it!

Damn.... wow...

Refugees not really welcome in Canada? Indian-Canadian lawyer reveals shocking details on Facebook : FYI, News - India Today (external - login to view)

All a mirage eh?

EagleSmack
Border services officer assaulted by asylum seeker who was detained for criminal past - Manitoba - CBC News

Half... most likely more than half

spilledthebeer
Tarek Fatah is a Toronto Sun writer and he has some things to say about Muslim radicals in Canada-I present here his logical column and some comments of my own in brackets). His column “Canada home to Islamic radicals” is presented below:

By Tarek Fatah, Toronto Sun. First posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 07:13 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 07:19 PM EDT

In November 2014, while making a deposition before the Senate Committee on National Security and Defense, I raised the issue of Islamic clerics using mosque sermons to attack the foundational principles of Western civilization and liberal secular democracy.

Liberal Senator Grant Mitchell was outraged by my testimony that at most Canadian mosques, the Friday congregation includes a ritual prayer asking, “Allah to give victory to Muslims over the ‘Kufaar’ meaning non-Muslims.”

In a heated exchange with me, the senator suggested I wasn’t telling the truth, implying I was motivated by Islamophobia. Sadly, Sen. Mitchell is not alone in such views. But neither is there any let up in the attacks on Canadian values emanating from many mosque pulpits and Islamic conferences hosted by radical Islamist groups.

(Oh right-a LIE-beral senator will know more than a life long Muslim what is said in a typical Mosque!)

For example, in a sermon on Friday, May 6 delivered at a mosque in Edmonton, an imam invoked the memory of Prophet Muhammad to whip up hatred against Israel.

He declared peace accords with Israel are “useless garbage,” and vowed “Jerusalem will be conquered through blood.”

In February, the same cleric predicted Islam would soon conquer Rome, “the heart of the Christian state.” The Edmonton mosque diatribe was not isolated.

On May 13, just north of Toronto, an Islamic society hosted a celebration of Iranian mass murderer, Ayatollah Khomeini. The poster promoting the event described Khomeini as a, “Liberator and Reformer of the Masses.”
(Can we be proud that Sacha Trudope-the brother of Our brainless Boy Justin has been working with Iranian film makers approved by the successors of religious bigot Khomeini to make anti Israel and anti Yankee propaganda films?)

On Saturday, the Islamist group Hizb-ut-Tahrir, banned in some countries- banned because of its violent efforts to sway various govts-INCLUDING Arab govts- hosted a conference to discuss the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate. Pakistan-Canadian writer Tahir Gora went to cover the event, but was barred from entering the hall. “They said this was a closed door, in-camera meeting for our supporters,” Gora told me after he was asked to leave.

Fortunately, one Palestinian-Canadian woman was able to enter the event. She shared with me some of the proceedings from inside the gathering.

“I walked into the banquet hall with approximately 100 attendees who were gender segregated. I sat next to a woman who said she had been in Canada for 40 years. When I asked her if she felt any disconnect between enjoying 40 years of democracy, yet supporting the Hizb-ut-Tahrir who wanted to end it, she explained that democracy has done nothing good to people, so she and other believers follow Allah's rule.

(I say isn’t it nice that these clods have so successfully fit into our society and absorbed our values? Or have they absorbed LIE-beral values? Pierre Trudope wrote in detail of the “excesses of democracy” and he ridiculed the idea of equality in society! He also strongly supported the ideals of pro Nazi/French Vichy govt collaborators! So it seems Muslims HAVE absorbed Cdn values-the Trudeau versions anyway! Greater detail can be found quickly by reading the Ottawa Citizen review of the Max Nemni biography of the early life of Pierre. )

"The first speaker reminded Muslims that they are obligated to implement Allah's orders that fulfil the Islamic State. It is "not permissible for us to choose’ he said, citing the Quran. “However, he said it was necessary to win the public's hearts and minds; and to partner with people of power, citing examples from the life of The Prophet.

(In other words these clowns are only too happy to be friends with our prime minister-that stupid Boy with hair for Brains! They will use him and let him and his LIE-beral party THINK they are simply buying ethnic votes when they are really sponsoring the poison that may destroy Canada as we know it! Life for Cdn women AND a fair number of men as well, will be forever altered if Sharia Law is implemented as these radicals desire!)

“At the end, a three-minute video was presented to demonstrate the collective oil and natural gas production capabilities of the Muslim world, the human capital needed to mine and process these resources ... the military power required to protect them and the types of weapons needed to make such a military effective.”

While this was unfolding we received news that the Trudeau government, as part of its infrastructure development program, had authorised a $200,000 grant to a southern Ontario mosque with links to the Muslim Brotherhood.

(I say gosh, Brits and Yankee military were unwilling to get involved in The Arab Spring uprisings because of fears they might accidentally aid vicious Muslim Brotherhood to gain power while disposing of tyrants like Libyan `Daffy` Moamar Ghadaffi-but Our Boy is so stupid he wants to give them MONEY so they can undermine US!)

Which begs the question: Who’s minding the store?

(And is the LIE-beral lust for power so all consuming that they are really ready to risk the destruction of Canada? Apparently yes it is!)

Border services officer assaulted by asylum seeker who was detained for criminal past - Manitoba - CBC News

Half... most likely more than half

One of the illegals is LIE-beral MP and former minister now in disgrace for insulting us with her electoral reform garbage-she and her parents LIED about being from Iran. Claimed instead to be from more moderate Afghanistan instead! Normally LYING on your immigration papers gets you thrown back out of here but not if you are a staunch LIE-beral!

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnnyView Post

Question:

This is a legitimate question

Are there numbers for the amount of people who cross the border without declaring their presence? If so do we know who these people are?

EagleSmack
Things are heating up for sure.

CBC hosts fiery town hall on asylum seekers in Canada - Manitoba - CBC News

petros
Manitoba is getting a break by spring run off. It's forcing them to use roads as ditches are now small rivers of just above the freezing point. Cross them and you're dead. I hope they try.

darkbeaver
Republican
Canadians and Russians have a lot in common. It would be a hemispheric sweep if we slerpt together so to speak.

The warm regions are lethargic layabout goodfernuthins nthey say

Regularf exposure to subzero cold builts character, they saqy.

Cold brings out the best inus.

45 degrees N or I won't speak to you, idiot,

yOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TINY LITTE ANIMALS WE HAVE TO EAT EVERY WINTER TO SEE THE SPRING

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

yOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TINY LITTE ANIMALS WE HAVE TO EAT EVERY WINTER TO SEE THE SPRING

Ya don't have to yell DB

EagleSmack
Vbeacher
It's not that I don't feel for these people, but the problem is there are now almost a hundred thousand of them, and we'll be responsible for their food, clothing and shelter for many, many years, if not permanently. That adds up to one hell of a lot of money we could be using for our own poor.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by VbeacherView Post

It's not that I don't feel for these people, but the problem is there are now almost a hundred thousand of them, and we'll be responsible for their food, clothing and shelter for many, many years, if not permanently. That adds up to one hell of a lot of money we could be using for our own poor.

If you were spending that money on the poor before the refugee crisis, why are they still poor?

Vbeacher
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

If you were spending that money on the poor before the refugee crisis, why are they still poor?

Because there's a hell of a lot of them. Just like we spent 12 billion a year keeping natives on reserves in poverty.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by VbeacherView Post

Because there's a hell of a lot of them. Just like we spent 12 billion a year keeping natives on reserves in poverty.

So. . . you want to throw the refugees into the Bay of Fundy so you can keep poor Canadians poor?

Works for me.

no new posts