Kevin O'Leary at gun range as funerals for shooting victims begins

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Kevin O'Leary video shows candidate at gun range as funerals for shooting victims begin

A social media page belonging to Kevin O'Leary has posted a video of the Conservative leadership candidate shooting a handgun and several automatic weapons on the same afternoon a public funeral service was underway for three of the six victims of the Quebec City mosque attack.

The video was posted to O'Leary's Facebook page with the caption "Still got my marksman chops from my days as a military cadet at Stanstead College. Getting up at 5am was hard but worth it!"

The caption on the video itself features a plug for one of his deals from the Shark Tank reality TV show.

The Facebook post went online at 12:45 p.m. ET. The public funeral for three of the six people shot to death on Sunday night in a mosque in the suburb of Ste-Foy began 15 minutes later.

While the funeral was underway, O'Leary's Twitter account linked to the same video.

Kevin O'Leary video shows candidate at gun range as funerals for shooting victims begin - Politics - CBC News

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I wonder if Flossy had a moment of silence at the time the funeral was on....

A person has to put his/her life on hold because of a funeral somewhere in the country?

How salty can you get???

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This douchebag is toast.

Timing of O'Leary gun video 'dumb': Goodale

OTTAWA — A new online video shows Conservative leadership candidate Kevin O'Leary firing automatic weapons, including a machine gun, during a visit to a gun range — a move one Liberal cabinet minister calls "dumb" and "insensitive."

Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale takes issue with the timing of the video, which emerged the same day as funeral services for three of the six victims of last weekend's mosque shooting in Quebec City.

"I don't comment on the strange and bizarre behaviour of Conservative leadership candidates," said Goodale, who then characterized O'Leary's timing as "obviously crass, insensitive and exceedingly dumb."

http://m.durhamregion.com/news-story/7099842-timing-of-o-leary-gun-video-dumb-goodale

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
This douchebag is toast.

Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale takes issue with the timing of the video, which emerged the same day as funeral services for three of the six victims of last weekend's mosque shooting in Quebec City.

"I don't comment on the strange and bizarre behaviour of Conservative leadership candidates," said Goodale, who then characterized O'Leary's timing as "obviously crass, insensitive and exceedingly dumb."

I wonder if Ralph considered the use of motor vehicles "dumb" and "insensitive" as well after the Berlin Christmas Market attack. It's doubtful... logical, rational thought does not seem to be a dominant liberal trait, better to just throw emotional idealistic rhetorical reaction at every single thing.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It was insensitive because Flossy's party says it was insensitive. Thank Gawd they told us so I would know that I was supposed to be sniffily sniffed

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
1. Kevin O'Leary is no friend of Canadian shooters.

Potential Conservative Leader: Kevin O

2. Did the citizens of Nice stop driving trucks for a week after that attack?

This is simply the useless CBC promoting it's idiotic ideology.

This douchebag is toast.

Timing of O'Leary gun video 'dumb': Goodale

OTTAWA — A new online video shows Conservative leadership candidate Kevin O'Leary firing automatic weapons, including a machine gun, during a visit to a gun range — a move one Liberal cabinet minister calls "dumb" and "insensitive."

http://m.durhamregion.com/news-story/7099842-timing-of-o-leary-gun-video-dumb-goodale

Yep. O'Leary is a douche.

Goodale is a bigger douche.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
This is simply the useless CBC promoting it's idiotic ideology.

That's all CBC and CNN put out...

A bunch of Muslims run crowds of people over with trucks, murder cartoonists, shoot up airports, shoot up streets etc etc and they say its racist for the Europeans to say that they feel terrorized, threatened because there isn't enough proof that the Muslim communities there are extreme.

BUT

One white kid shoots up a mosque and consequently the Muslims have every right to feel threatened because the media is saying over and over that we are the problem. Because evidently one lone wolf attack is enough to justify us as the problem....

****ing stupid