Sharia Law Supporter Omar Alghabra is the new Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Aff

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
enjoy

Goodbye, Trudeaupia

By Kate on December 4, 2015 12:19 AM | 10 Comments

Hello Trudeauistan:

When Liberal leader Justin Trudeau spoke at the ISNA in 2013, he noted the following:

In particular, I would like to thank the organizers of this event: Yasmin Ratansi, our Liberal candidate for Don Valley East; Omar Alghabra, who will represent the Liberal Party in Mississauga Centre; and Salma Zahid, the Liberal candidate for Scarborough Centre.

Many of the meetings for the campaigns of Omar Alghabra were held at the ISNA. It is not clear if they ISNA charged for this or of the space was provided with no charge. With the ISNA still having charitable status for some of its functions, questions should be raised about a federally registered charity providing free and/or rented meeting space for a political party campaign.

Of note, the ISNA was involved in a series of scandals whereby charity money for the poor was squandered on other projects.[9] As well, the ISNA High School received Saudi money, despite several initial denials from the ISNA[10] and the ISNA High School Principal was a guest speaker at the annual conference of Hizb-ut-Tahrir[11], perhaps the fastest growing extremist group in Canada. The ISNA high school also made the news when its soccer team refused to play another high school team that had girls on it.[12]

According to the Al Jezeera News Service, Omar Alghabra is a “long-time personal friend” to Prime Minister Trudeau. Additionally, Mr Alghabra is stated to have been able to “recruit more than 12,000 volunteers across the country to work for Trudeau’s campaign.”[13]
All of this information collectively raises the question as to whether Canada will be well served by this new Parliamentary Secretary.

mo

Sharia Law Supporter Omar Alghabra is the new Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Affairs | TSEC... - Linkis.com

#sunnyways

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
it's social engineer and national troll gerry butts behind these decisions. mithter pony can't put more than a few thoughts together on his own.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Canada is getting so fukked by Justine, the Trust Fund boy.
Bloomer are you a time traveler that you can determine what his beliefs would be after being under JT's wing for a few years. A good leader would have that view changed or the printers can add a new section of the English/French stickers that have 2 prices, the difference would be the amount of interest charged.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Paranoia will destroy ya - more efficiently than any nutbar in a dynamite vest ever will
It keeps the gears moving and it will likely sift the lies away from the truth for some topics so it can't be all bad.

How many of those are remote triggered without the 'bomber' being aware of that part? They could be told it is a simulation to see if they sweat in public during a 'dangerous mission'. Since remote control has been around for awhile you can't say with certainty that NATO doesn't have control of the fighters acting on their behalf and the Turkish plane had a pilot and the weapons control was held by somebody in a NATO war-room and they are the ones that pushed the 'button'.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
If you were in Mississauga somewhere, and four or five <insert your favorite race here> guys were coming at you with sticks and knives
Who would you prefer to see, coming to help you????
Flossy with his feather duster in his hand? or Boomer with his nine mil?☺☺☺☻

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If you were in Mississauga somewhere, and four or five <insert your favorite race here> guys were coming at you with sticks and knives

I would vote for Flossy. Everything I've read from Boomer says he's all bluster. I am quite sure he would just piss himself and drop down into the fetal position. I don't need that kind of help

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! The sky is falling, the sky is falling...roflmao

poor poor locutus and boomer. Must suck to live in so much fear.

THE ISLAMISTS ARE COMING, THE ISLAMISTS ARE COMING!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Is Boomer good with the nine mm?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Sharia Law would give Trudeau power even over his own wife. Bet he'd love that! But he'd have to kick all the women out of his caucus.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! The sky is falling, the sky is falling...roflmao

poor poor locutus and boomer. Must suck to live in so much fear.

THE ISLAMISTS ARE COMING, THE ISLAMISTS ARE COMING!

Live in fear, my days are more about figuring if I want to retire in Panama or Belize where I can live out the rest of my days being an old letcher.

The last concern is where the next Muslim Terrorist Attack will be.. but there will be one, just hope a loved one isn't killed because of your backward politics.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Live in fear, my days are more about figuring if I want to retire in Panama or Belize where I can live out the rest of my days being an old letcher.

The last concern is where the next Muslim Terrorist Attack will be.. but there will be one, just hope a loved one isn't killed because of your backward politics.

Ya, right. You keep telling yourself that every time you crawl out from under your hidey hole.