What can Canada learn from past terrorist groups.?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Some terrorist groups have successfully been either crushed or at least sufficiently controlled to limit their spread. Among them:

FLQ
ETA
IRA
PIRA
Red Army Faction

Among others.

What were the policies that helped to either destroy these organizations or at least restrict their spread?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You answered your own question when you posted this in another thread, Education .
You have made up your mind . Now convince us .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We should learn how to CAREFULLY VET and investigate immigrants from war zones where they are clearly hostle to us, prior to being allowed to stay here. That is the front line of the current battlefield that we find ourselves upon.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Asymetrical warfare, when governments require expidited social compliance with policy objectives too critical to wait for normal proceedures and when policy objectives would be otherwise unpopular or even lethal to that social body. A shortcut to the mobilization of public sentiment in opposition to the indicated threat.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Asymetrical warfare, when governments require expidited social compliance with policy objectives too critical to wait for normal proceedures and when policy objectives would be otherwise unpopular or even lethal to that social body. A shortcut to the mobilization of public sentiment in opposition to the indicated threat.

42 FALSE-FLAG ATTACKS OFFICIALY ADMITTED TO

Syrian Passport Found at Paris Attack Site Belonged to Asylum Seeker

BOOM! CIA Director Met with French Security Chief and Mossad Before Paris Attacks

oh look. Your false flag link doesn't work. Surprise, surprise, surprise. I suppose, though, that that is also part of the conspiracy, right?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So there is no conspiracy among nations to remove the elected president of Syria from power against the democratic wishes of the Syrian people? I was not aware just how disabled you were until now.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I don't think such groups have the capability to reach to Paris or NY and make such tremendous destruction; it is almost the capability of states and governments with their intelligence.

It is the act of somebody who wants to stir and enrage people.
Just like Sept. 11 of NY.

So, the French government has to investigate the matter and discover the truth.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I don't think such groups have the capability to reach to Paris or NY and make such tremendous destruction; it is almost the capability of states and governments with their intelligence.
It is the act of somebody who wants to stir and enrage people.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and who would that be.... hang on,

I'm going to write down a prediction as to what I think your answer will be.....

ok...done... go ahead...answer.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....and who would that be.... hang on,

I'm going to write down a prediction as to what I think your answer will be.....

ok...done... go ahead...answer.

Tel Aviv: they kill people without any blinking of their eyes, like Shylock in the play of Shakespeare: Merchant of Venice.

They use some of their agents: belonging to such groups; such groups in fact are Tel Aviv made.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Tel Aviv: they kill people without any blinking of their eyes, like Shylock in the play of Shakespear: Merchant of Venice.

ta da!!!!!! prediction came through.

now, as for killing people without blinking an eye, that would be isis and the rest of you satan loving, baby fu cking, mohamed lovers.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Tel Aviv: they kill people without any blinking of their eyes...
Oh ya? Just how may have they killed in 60 years of a defacto state of war?

now, as for killing people without blinking an eye, that would be isis and the rest of you satan loving, baby fu cking, mohamed lovers.
You get me so hot and aroused when you talk like that!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

You want such opportunities to demonstrate your rancor, and now the opportunity has come to you.
But you should wait: by time the truth will appear to people.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You want such opportunities to demonstrate your rancor, and now the opportunity has come to you.
But you should wait: by time the truth will appear to people.

The truth has already appeared. You are here showing the muslim embodiment of satan with your tacit support of isis.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The truth has already appeared. You are here showing the muslim embodiment of satan with your tacit support of isis.

I don't support them. But your words indicate that you want to judge the matter so quickly and this in fact is the suggestion of Satan.
In spite of you, I think God will expose the truth to all people.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't support them. But your words indicate that you want to judge the matter so quickly and this in fact is the suggestion of Satan.
ISIS already claimed responsibility.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
ISIS already claimed responsibility.

I know, but who sent them, and who are they in fact?
How could they reach to such big cities with their guns and weapons?
What are such groups that all (apparently of course): Russia, US, Europe fight them and cannot eradicate them?
Are they the Soviet Union or US or Germany with its capabilities?

Such acts, I think and God is All-Knowing, such acts cannot be done unless by states and governments and intelligence.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

bullshyte. You do support them. Every act they have perpetrated, every act any Islamic terrorist group has perpetrated, you have deflected or excused.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Islam is a Terrorist Organization.. stamp out Islam, you stamp out Terrorism.