Harper a bigger threat than IS???

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/08/15/why-harper-and-friends-are-a-bigger-threat-than-is-burman.html

The column entitled, "Why Harper (and friends) are a bigger threat than IS", provoked a flurry of responses, most of them negative, especially critical of the paper for publishing the outrageous article.
I spoke with veteran journalist Ray Heard to get some perspective on just how out of step this article was in the tradition of Canadian journalism.
Ray had some pretty strong words for Burman and the Star in addition to expressing concern that this man teaches journalism at Ryerson.
He said, among other things, that he's never been more angry about something he's read.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Harper is more of a threat than ISIS!

Republicans are more of a threat than ISIS!

Christians are more of a threat than ISIS!

libtards.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Libtard would be a giant step to the right for flossy. He is so far out in left field he makes even the greenies look moderate and even progressive.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The real terrorists are those involved in destroying our environment, making it difficult to find fresh air and drinkable water.
Don't you live in a giant clear cut ? Are you not part of the problem ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Don't you live in a giant clear cut ? Are you not part of the problem ?
No. I live in an interior rain forest at the base of a mountain where the people fought and won many battles to keep loggers off and our water supply secure. But your constant stupid remarks make me think someone clear cut you mind.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No. I live in an interior rain forest at the base of a mountain where the people fought and won many battles to keep loggers off and our water supply secure. But your constant stupid remarks make me think someone clear cut you mind.
Yup there was never a sawmill in Nakusp .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Enjoy that radium.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is that way a quarter million have fled to Europe? Ladders?

ISIS is not the force driving immigration to Euorpe, it's the bankers and the western supplied and trained terrorists. All those Muslim people of different shades are being driven into Europe to multiply the discord and fixate the guilt in the minds of people on the other in their neighbourhoods. Very few would migrate to the west if the west had not done everything possible to make their lives miserable at home.

Harper is more of a threat than ISIS!

Republicans are more of a threat than ISIS!

Christians are more of a threat than ISIS!

libtards.

All of them support ISIS, tard.

The real terrorists are those involved in destroying our environment, making it difficult to find fresh air and drinkable water.

The real terrorists have more talent than just environmental degradation, they're also good at ruining economies, religion, food, education, democracy, journalism, F 35s, youth virtually anything they touch become rotten and usless.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
ISIS is not the force driving immigration to Euorpe, it's the bankers and the western supplied and trained terrorists. All those Muslim people of different shades are being driven into Europe to multiply the discord and fixate the guilt in the minds of people on the other in their neighbourhoods. Very few would migrate to the west if the west had not done everything possible to make their lives miserable at home.

All of them support ISIS, tard.

The real terrorists have more talent than just environmental degradation, they're also good at ruining economies, religion, food, education, democracy, journalism, F 35s, youth virtually anything they touch become rotten and usless.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.....

You've been "predicting" a complete global collapse at any time for over 10 years now..... when is it gonna happen, Beav? When will it be proven that your drug and alcohol induced stuper allows you to clearly see the future?