Quebec Imam: "Beating [women] in Islam is a type of education"

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Jonathan Halevi shares shocking video clips of Canadian Muslim leaders whose messages about women and equality conflict with Canadian values.

For example, video clips show two Calgary, Alberta Muslim leaders -- Imam Abdi Hersi and Mizz Haibibi -- instructing women to embrace patriarchy.

Hersi adds that wives must provide sex on demand to their husbands.

Halevi also presents a book called Women In Islam, that was available at Islam Awareness Week at York University and is handed out by street preachers at Toronto's Dundas Square.

Halevi says this book reflects conventional Muslim teachings as conveyed in Canada. It includes an approval of wife beating up to the point of "breaking a bone.

Then there's Imam Hussein Amer, who tells his audience -- twice -- that, "beating [women] in Islam is a type of education."

Remember: These aren't vicious slanders being spread by "Islamophobes."

He and I are simply presenting Canadian Muslim leaders in their own words:

Quebec Imam: "Beating [women] in Islam is a type of education" - The Rebel

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
So it's ok to beat your wife according to these two numnuts. :) :)

So you both are saying it's perfectly acceptable for Muslims to beat their wife's if they don't obey to their husbands.
I'm shocked:) :) :) :)

Canadian Islam Imams are teaching Muslims all over canada it's acceptable to beat your wife if she doesn't obey you and that's pefectly acceptable to you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
So it's ok to beat your wife according to these two numnuts. :) :)

So you both are saying it's perfectly acceptable for Muslims to beat their wife's if they don't obey to their husbands.
I'm shocked:) :) :) :)
Your reading comprehension is non existent. And your religious hatred is very selective.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well I always knew you two were retards, but now there is no doubts in anyone's minds that you are.

Your reading comprehension is non existent. And your religious hatred is very selective.

Yes it's very selective to the ones that teach here in Canada that its acceptable to beat your wife if she doesn't obey.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well I always knew you two were retards, but now there is no doubts in anyone's minds that you are.

Yes it's very selective to the ones that teach here in Canada that its acceptable to beat your wife if she doesn't obey.
Well if you could read at all, you would see that Christians teach the same things. Now, who is a retard?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well if you could read at all, you would see that Christians teach the same things. Now, who is a retard?

I've never seen a Canadian priest say it was ok to beat your wife.
I've seen Canadian Muslim Imam say it's ok.

Has anyone on this forum gone To church , and the priest said that it was fine to beat your wife if she didn't obey?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I've never seen a Canadian priest say it was ok to beat your wife.
I've seen Canadian Muslim Imam say it's ok.
Oh, so you regularly hang out in churches and mosques. No you have heard nothing of the sort. You just get your opinions on these things handed to you by your favourite purveyor of hate propaganda.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You 3 are saying it's ok for anyone to be your wife if she doesn't obey????

Oh, so you regularly hang out in churches and mosques. No you have heard nothing of the sort. You just get your opinions on these things handed to you buy you favourite purveyor of hate propaganda.

So to you it's ok for anyone to beat their wife if a religious leader told you it was ok??

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

You got that out of my post? Really? I guess I'm going to have to start dumbing things down for you as well. So, here goes...if a Muslim promoting misogyny means all Muslims are misogynistic then a Christian promoting misogyny means all Christians are mysogynistic. Clearly your problem is with Muslims and you have no problem with misogyny.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
No, you are the one saying that. Nobody should beat anybody for any reason. You are the caveman here, according to you.

Ok good, well I may be a caveman but I don't beat my wife and children if they don't obey. Even if my religion told me it's ok. Muslims do everyday here in Canada and you're going to let them?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You 3 are saying it's ok for anyone to be your wife if she doesn't obey????
Naaah! Any time you find something wrong with to-day's Islam teachings, like good little self flagellating politically correct Progressives
they bring out an old Christian tenet that hasn't been followed for a hundred years or more...
Typical deflection!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Naaah! Any time you find something wrong with to-day's Islam teachings, like good little self flagellating politically correct Progressives
they bring out an old Christian tenet that hasn't been followed for a hundred years or more...
Typical deflection!

Because they don't have the intelligence to see the difference.