Justin Trudeau draws a blank

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You people on the right are so mean. You know the further to the right they are the meaner the become.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I was actually expecting a significant blank out of that.

I think the contemplation was a very reasonable response considering the question.

That will be seen again in gif.

A good one I could use to respond to nonsensical comments by Cons in fact.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
No sir. That is a look of zero neural function. A "hey wow, I can see the music and it tastes magenta" moment

Not at all.

That's this look:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

I think the contemplation was a very reasonable response considering the question.

A good one I could use to respond to nonsensical comments by Cons in fact.
nah don't be silly...after Bush people just expect a quick response even if it is a stupid one

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No other clips from Canada's best so I have something to compare it to? I love the way people solve all issues here by taking 10 seconds to look at one side of a coin and they know it all. Did the clip get stopped when he started to reply as that would be the normal way a tard would do the chip? The answer goes to 9:14 so there is 30 seconds or so of his reply. Gets no airtime here. No wonder I love this place so much.

The correct answer is 'Nurse my hangover.'

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/news/one-on-one-with-justin-trudeau-auto-industry-pot-his-dad

I can't find any of Harper taking questions like this.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did his actual reply make you draw that conclusion of was that already formed. I follow Federal politics to the point I think the first bill would be to dissolve it for 4 years and put the 'burden' back on the Provinces to how the money gets spent. I can't see any party adopting that platform even though they would get in by a landslide, they would probably win the Provincial election if they ran in those ones and that is just about as good, unless you are in Quebec and then you still need permission from France to surrender just that much and not the Provincial one also and just have Paris run them directly.

If the Ukraine bill just went from $17B to $40B what share do you thing Canada is picking up as it won't be spend on a few guns that would have just rusted away. The latest and greatest NATO can supply at premium prices. How would they announce that spending, gift, necessity, just never mention it?

nah don't be silly...after Bush people just expect a quick response even if it is a stupid one
7 seconds is quick.
The not stuttering after is also a sign that he is familiar with his own platform. The more developed nations find that letting a decent leader stay on longer than 8 years is a plus for the nation. The US can't do that because long before the 8 years is up the corruption is second when compared to efficiency in doing the things that did get done.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Not really fair.

I mean, pop the question on yourself.........a few seconds to organize your thoughts is kinda necessary.

We have enough evidence that Trudeau is an imbecile without reaching.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Not really fair.

I mean, pop the question on yourself.........a few seconds to organize your thoughts is kinda necessary.

Really, flossy and colpy agreeing when it comes to Justin..... hell has frozen over.

Seriously though, I disagree with both of you. His response shows his complete lack of experience in front of the public. The big sigh and then the "I don't know" shrug of his shoulders say far more about his lassie faire attitude and his ignorance.

One can organise thoughts without the sigh and shoulder shrug. You can have a significant delay before answering any question out right without the obvious "brain fart" pauses that Justin continually has. Either he has had lousy teachers and coaches, or he doesn't give a rats a$$. I think it's a little of both.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Really, flossy and colpy agreeing when it comes to Justin..... hell has frozen over.

Yeah, you know I saw this the other day....

I wasn't going to say anything but.......

;)

Seriously though, I disagree with both of you. His response shows his complete lack of experience in front of the public. The big sigh and then the "I don't know" shrug of his shoulders say far more about his lassie faire attitude and his ignorance.

One can organise thoughts without the sigh and shoulder shrug. You can have a significant delay before answering any question out right without the obvious "brain fart" pauses that Justin continually has. Either he has had lousy teachers and coaches, or he doesn't give a rats a$$. I think it's a little of both.
Personally my main concern when they chose him as leader was that the party wasn't looking to actually turn things around (after the very disastrous "Iggy" campaign) but instead to make it look as if they were turning things around. Seems rather clear that they took the second option. A Liberal party with this guy as leader will not be one that gets my vote.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not really fair.

I hate it when you are having a 'clear moment', was going to say day but it's early.

Yeah, you know I saw this the other day....

I wasn't going to say anything but.......
They would have taken it up sooner if 'slaughterhouse' had been properly defined. Apparently one was able to scribble a not on the wall.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-kLT-pglBI

.... hell has frozen over.

Seriously though, I disagree with both of you. His response shows his complete lack of experience in front of the public.
He was on a couch with one other person in the room, nice to see your day is as clear as normal.