For Justin Trudeau

Retired_Can_Soldier
+5
#1  Top Rated Post
Okay Justin we know that you are a fan of Canadian Content so we are calling you out to clarify a few of your views. Now the pictures below are not for the faint of heart, but necessary to illustrate where you stand.

Now answer the question.

Is the mutilation of female genitalia barbaric or is that too strong a word?


Is honor killing barbaric or is that true strong a word?


Is Quebec a Province in Canada or is Canada Quebecs Bitch?



Take your time Justin, we don't want to take your replies out of context.


*graphic images removed*

Perhaps there is another way to get your point across sir.
Last edited by Locutus; Nov 28th, 2012 at 07:44 AM..
 
petros
+1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Okay Justin we know that you are a fan of Canadian Content so we are calling you out to clarify a few of your views. Now the pictures below are not for the faint of heart, but necessary to illustrate where you stand.

Now answer the question.

Is the mutilation of female genitalia barbaric or is that too strong a word?


Is honor killing barbaric or is that true strong a word?


Is Quebec a Province in Canada or is Canada Quebecs Bitch?



Take your time Justin, we don't want to take your replies out of context.


*graphic images removed*

Perhaps there is another way to get your point across sir.

What makes you think he comes here?
 
Mowich
Conservative
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

What makes you think he comes here?

Wondering the same thing myself, petros.
 
55Mercury
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

What makes you think he comes here?

I think he means Canadian content regulations, not the website.

You guys don't read between the lines much, do ya? Everything's gotta be so literal.

 
Locutus
+1
#5
Or if you go with the flow, littoral.
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Or if you go with the flow, littoral.

Very punny.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#7
The images of genital mutilation and honor killing were extremely graphic. Censoring them is the easiest way of avoiding a very serious question about the ability of the silver spoon in mouth rich kid's ability to lead this Country. Of course Justin doesn't really come to Canadian Content, it's not based in Quebec.
 
Locutus
+1
#8
They didn't offend me as you know, but in today's' uncertain forum times, well...
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
+1
#9
Easily gotten around with a link and a warning. I often surf the site on a 27" monitor that hangs between my kitchen and living room. If i click into a thread outside of wreck beach, or the member forum I expect my kids walking past won't be traumatized.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#10
Some things, even traumatic, should be seen, but no worries.
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
+1
#11
I agree, but while you can force someone to see something, they won't absorb it unless viewing it on their own terms. Post the link, push and encourage people to take a long hard look when they can stomach it. A flash of an image as they close the thead in disgust is a disservice to the message you're rying to convey.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

I agree, but while you can force someone to see something, they won't absorb it unless viewing it on their own terms. Post the link, push and encourage people to take a long hard look when they can stomach it. A flash of an image as they close the thead in disgust is a disservice to the message you're rying to convey.

I disagree. Those who want to avoid an ugly issue will avoid the link. I've seen that on both sides of the political fence here more than once... Heck more than twice...
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I disagree. Those who want to avoid an ugly issue will avoid the link. I've seen that on both sides of the political fence here more than once... Heck more than twice...

Do you really think your post of that pic would change anyone's view? Thats nothing compared to how many women have their genitals mutilated (rarely is there sterile draping and surgical tools) , and still those who support it carry on.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Do you really think your post of that pic would change anyone's view? Thats nothing compared to how many women have their genitals mutilated (rarely is there sterile draping and surgical tools) , and still those who support it carry on.

This reminds me of the days of back alley coat hanger abortions. The human monkey is a beast but the civilized human monkey hides his head in the sand thinking it will go away. But the more we hide from our nature, the more intense the rude awakening will be.
 
gerryh
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Okay Justin we know that you are a fan of Canadian Content so we are calling you out to clarify a few of your views. Now the pictures below are not for the faint of heart, but necessary to illustrate where you stand.

Now answer the question.

Is the mutilation of female genitalia barbaric or is that too strong a word?


Is honor killing barbaric or is that true strong a word?


Is Quebec a Province in Canada or is Canada Quebecs Bitch?


If any of these "questions" had the original context along with them I might be inclined to answer. Then again, if they were posted with context then twisted slant couldn't be applied.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Do you really think your post of that pic would change anyone's view? Thats nothing compared to how many women have their genitals mutilated (rarely is there sterile draping and surgical tools) , and still those who support it carry on.

It might awaken the uniformed. Likely it will silence someone entrenched in a specific political ideology. I sometimes get the same reaction when I question the serving government actions.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#17
Although I agree with your assertion that Justin was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, show me a world leader who was not. The major parties are completely out of touch with reality. Their sole aim is to acquire power and rule it over the great unwashed. We do need a down to earth person in charge but the powers that be will never let that happen. There is too much money at stake.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Although I agree with your assertion that Justin was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, show me a world leader who was not.

Barack Obama and Stephen Harper spring immediately to mind
 
gerryh
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Some things, even traumatic, should be seen, but no worries.


What made you think that the graphic pics you posted would stand when for a number of years any graphic pics I post concerning civilian casualties during war time have been removed from my posts.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Barack Obama and Stephen Harper spring immediately to mind

Boing! Hope springs eternal.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

If any of these "questions" had the original context along with them I might be inclined to answer. Then again, if they were posted with context then twisted slant couldn't be applied.

The two day twitter war Justin waged on the use of the word barbaric used by Immigration Canada was very well covered bt the CBC. Justin eventually flip flopped. His comments about Quebec and Alberta were also on the CBC this week.
 
karrie
No Party Affiliation
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

The two day twitter war Justin waged on the use of the word barbaric used by Immigration Canada was very well covered bt the CBC. Justin eventually flip flopped. His comments about Quebec and Alberta were also on the CBC this week.

I didnt catch the twitter war
 
gerryh
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

The two day twitter war Justin waged on the use of the word barbaric used by Immigration Canada was very well covered bt the CBC. Justin eventually flip flopped. His comments about Quebec and Alberta were also on the CBC this week.

I agreed with Justin on the wording that immigration used and did not agree with him backing down. The comments concerning Alberta and Quebec were taken out of context.
 
petros
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Stephen Harper spring immediately to mind

I hope the spring didn't dislodge anything important when it released tension? Daddy was an exec for Imperial Oil. The spoon was silver plate at minimum but what does this have to do with cultural ugliness in the sub Sahara?

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

What made you think that the graphic pics you posted would stand when for a number of years any graphic pics I post concerning civilian casualties during war time have been removed from my posts.

Were you wearing a jersey at the time? That makes all the difference ya know.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Daddy was an exec for Imperial Oil.

His dad was an accountant.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I hope the spring didn't dislodge anything important when it released tension? Daddy was an exec for Imperial Oil. The spoon was silver plate at minimum but what does this have to do with cultural ugliness in the sub Sahara?

Or the ugliness of the mindless consumer culture. We are spoon fed our opinions, wants and desires buy slick PR firms while millions starve on our door steps.

And this is the result.

People Of Walmart Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO - YouTube

 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

They didn't offend me as you know, but in today's' uncertain forum times, well...

As in it is easier to capitulate than stand up to the thought police?
 
petros
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

His dad was an accountant.

Just a plain jane bean counter? Or a little higher up the food chain?

“Stephen was at the stage of life when he didn’t quite know what to do,” Mary said, noting his father was a top executive with Imperial Oil in Toronto. - Mary Glenfield

Read it on Global News: Global Edmonton | Harper pays his respects to an Edmonton theatre founder (external - login to view)
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Just a plain jane bean counter? Or a little higher up the food chain?

An accountant. I don't believe his mother worked either.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

“Stephen was at the stage of life when he didn’t quite know what to do,” Mary said, noting his father was a top executive with Imperial Oil in Toronto. -

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Mary Glenfield

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Well if the wife of a friend said so, it must be true. Stephen's dad was a top exec when he was in university. That doesn't say what he was when Stephen was born 20 odd years earlier. The son of an accountant and a stay at home mom would hardly be construed as being born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
 
petros
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

An accountant. I don't believe his mother worked either.

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000][I]

Well if the wife of a friend said so, it must be true. Stephen's dad was a top exec when he was in university. That doesn't say what he was when Stephen was born 20 odd years earlier. The son of an accountant and a stay at home mom would hardly be construed as being born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

He went from the bottom to the top of IOCO in just 20 years? Fascinating! He must have sucked his way to the top to pull it off in 20 short years.

But it's still all off track of the female mutilation by Sub-Saharan cultures.
 

Similar Threads

33
Justin Trudeau will run in Papineau
by CBC News | Feb 23rd, 2007
no new posts